Tfw your parents brought you to the USA from the Middle East when you were a baby and now you have to go back to some...

>tfw your parents brought you to the USA from the Middle East when you were a baby and now you have to go back to some middle eastern shithole because the deportations are in full force and your parents overstayed their visas

I- I never asked for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59ibUb3TQUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAVE A NICE TRIP

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

sorry senpai you gotta go back

Their fucking choice and mistake

Don't let the door hit you on the way out lmao
At least you'll have a chance to make your country great again lmao
With all the skills and experiences you've had here it should be pretty easy lmao

No one asked to be born, user.

[spoiler]but you have to go back[/spoiler]

Why didnt your parrents get citizenship?

>don't blow yourself up on the way out

Sucks bro, my parents moved here from the UK on a Visa, then they got green cards, then they got full citizenship.
You have to go back.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GOOD RIDDANCE MOOR

Sorry about your shit parents. Also, why are you still living with your parents? No sympathy for underage posters.

The engineering company my dad worked for said they would vouch for our green cards but they went backrupt or some shit and my dad ended up staying even though his visa expired in 2004 because he hates the Iranian government (and so do I tbqh)

We never asked for you.

GTFO

You have nobody to blame but your parents.

They should have gotten citizenship instead of being lazy fucks who thought it was okay to just sit around doing nothing.

GO BACK. NOW.

start brushing up on history and apply for citizenship

your deportation will be extra sweet if you're a kike. are you?

Go home and fix your fucked up country user.

It is your destiny.

if they are legal citizens, so are you

Start packing.
And you may... you may take your revenge on your parents. They did this to you.

Happy days are here again. Sure you might be secular Iranian but you are non white. You aren't even one of the good non whites.

Good! Now you can go back and earn your freedom. Start a revolution for example.

You and your parents must be pretty dumb to not at least try and got citizenship within the decades you were in America illegally.

I'm 21 years old, finishing up my degree in economics at a state college (last semester)

I applied for Asylum and am now waiting on a decision by an immigration judge.

kek just do what i did, come to the UK i was overstaying my visa in america but now they're cracking down i jumped ship before i got caught, planning on staying here for 2 years and if i dont get citizenship im gonna move to a friend who lives in germany

call me a paki leech all you want i honestly dont give a fuck, btw i was working cash in hand in the states and didnt pay a penny of tax lmao

Blame the millions of illegal Mexicans for invading the United States. Had this not happened, know one would care to deport you or your family.
>truth

>overstayed their visas
>legal citizens

Sorry for your situation, OP. Your parents screwed you. Take what you learned while you were here and apply it when you get back home.

you should have followed the law

Lol not happening. But I wish it were

>soon

wahhh wahh
stop crying to me

I have no home lmao

most of my family left Iran long ago. I have one aging grandmother there. I don't know how to read or write in Farsi. The second I step onto Iranian soil I will be forced to enroll in the military. I'm essentially fucked, and might commit Sudoku desu senpai

And they never asked to have you. Safe journey back to your HOMELAND.

So your parents have been in this country for about 2 decades according to you and they never decided to go for citizenship and they overstayed visas. Am I supposed to feel bad for you.

You say you hate iran but it is intelligent people like yourself that make the changes that society needs. Make your country better faggot.

Are you good with puters? BE all that you can be. Join the Army.

youtu.be/59ibUb3TQUU

Don't care Pierre

>not becoming a citizen/getting a passport as soon as you possibly can
That's the cost of complacency and non commitment

>Iran
You're one unlucky man. I'd rather go innawoods if I were you. No force in the wolrd could make me go to this hellhole.

America Just got 10% whiter

No more 60% jokes

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, UNDER BUDGET

But hey, see the positive side: maybe you will make some new friends!

KEK

Go to France or England, they'll even give you one arian girl to date rape

Will you stream it?
Think about it from the American perspective. Why should we want you?

You also overstayed your visa. Get the fuck out.

I'm applying for Asylum

My parents again, where under the impression that the company they worked for would get them their green cards. But the company went bankrupt, and they missed the 1 year opportunity to apply for asylum. I applied as a minor, so I am waiting on a decision by an immigration judge. If denied, I will have my work authorization revoked and may or may not get deported, depending on whether DACA comes into play and whatnot

better a plane ride than a helicopter ride

We never asked for you to be here gtfo

We're glad you're gone.

He's going to Germany

>ywn see the construction of death camps for mudshits

WHY EVEN LIVE

Just sent a tip to ICE with a link to this thread ;^)

>so I am waiting on a decision by an immigration judge
Would you like Sup Forums to write an amicus brief to the judge?

>killing yourself rather than joining the military for a few years

Every post makes me support the purge more and more. We don't need cunts like you.

couldnt give a fuck, was ready for a change of scenery anyway ill probably be back eventually dont worry. thanks for the tax free money though bro

Stream what

I don't know bro, I paid thousands in taxes over my whole life. I have American friends, grew up here since I was 2 years old. I'm about to graduate from Uni and I already landed a job at a mortgage company. I even have a Canadian qt Catholic gf but all that is ganna go out the window because my parents were idiots who thought they could negotiate their way out of everything

Join the military you pussy. You'll be going home either way.

You can access Sup Forums from any 3rd-world shithole on the planet, so what's the big deal

>Fleeing from US to UK to Germany
Sounds like a total decline

Audios.

>Asylum

There isnt a war going on in Iran. So what are you fleeing from?

Stream your suicide, you dense camel fucker

Sucks, but we don't decide to not send US citizens convicted of a crime to jail because it might break up a family.

No different for kicking out illegal immigrants. If someone breaks the law, they better be prepared for both themselves and possibly their family as well to deal with the consequences.

Funny twist of events, I was born in Germany (my father went there to study engineering)

Though I'm not a German citizen because I was born before 2000

Stream the Sudoku.
Those are reason I suppose you might want to stay, but we need to keep the country clean.
I mean plenty of illegal Mexican have friends, some even pay into the tax system.
Say what was the highest math you had to take? Like did you need PDEs

Go to Germany.

He's an (((economic refugee))).

you should be thankful that american tax payers paid for all your shit for so many years rather than be upset that we arent doing it anymore. noo one owes you anything.

depends how you look at it, got plenty of kurdish friends in germany so it'll make a nice simple transition, plus im pretty sure if i show merkel my brown dick she'll throw a passport at me lel

Good be germanys problem. You just got your life saved now that you won't have to one day face down the wrath of the US military while in the Iranian army.

Well, I'm sure all the experience you've gathered being in the top tier US-of-A will make your home country great as well!
It's not like immigrants come here just to abandon their own countries and never make the effort to improve the places where they come from :^)

((Peaceful))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KKK, KKK, KKK

Convert to satanism and claim political asylum, since Iran would kill you for blasphemy.

what was get lol

>from a shithole

and how did it get like that? Probably becuse the population are shit skins, you need to go back to your own kind.

My parents had the chance to get in on the amnesty train in the 90s, But didn't so I don't give a fuck either.

Enjoy your home Muslim!

really sucks man, but your parents are truly the ones to blame. They knowingly stayed in a country without proper verification, and whats more brought a child into the mess. Now you are dealing with their mistakes. The onus of responsibility is on them, not the society that is choosing to take care of itself instead of sacrificing itself for the sake of a few decades of "multi culturalism".

Is this really an option? I would rather fight for the US than for Iran, even though Iran is leading the fight against zio-globalism, I simply can not support the regime for what they've done to my family

Idk, basic civil rights?

dad was a fedora-atheist fag, couldn't land a job due to failing Islamic litmus tests, also got in trouble for a bunch of other minor shit

It's a BA in Econ however I took linear algebra, diff equations, and a bunch of stats and econometrics courses

That sucks, buddy, but maybe they should have applied for citizenship instead of overstaying their visas.

>Got more than he deserved
Wants more.
Typical.

No one feels bad for you because your parents broke the law.

go make Iran great again

fuck off Omid Schlomizadeh, you wear so much cologne and hair gel that you are a walking fire hazard

now git

Mind telling me the Uni? I just like to see the course requirement differences? I feel like my Uni, UW is gypping the students in terms of education.
So if you aren't a fedora tipper or muzzie, what are you?

Protip: claim you're bi or gay and would be forced into reparative therapy or gender reassignment in Iran.

It may help if you ARE gay or bi, mind you.

>Convert to satanism
kek

Pay some brown-colored legal immigrant female to marry you

You can probably have it done for $2000 - $3000

There, now you can stay

HAHAHAHAHAHA, GOOD LUCK AHMEDI!

Sorry. It's not you. It's us.

Your parents asked for it. Take it up with them on the plane.

You've learned about Jeffersonian liberty and have seen the way to a prosperous life. Go and be a leader to your country and replicate burgerland in sandland.

It's a shitty state school in LA. CSUN

So during my Asylum Interview, I claimed to be a fedora tipper (apostate) and referenced various articles about the consequences of leaving Islam in Iran. Because it's true, I don't practice Islam, not really a believer, never opened a Quran in my life, never went to Mosque etc. I'm looking at various religions rn but I am not really a man of faith

The way I see it, you have two options:

You should try to apply for the army. I'm sure with a nice bribe you can get a recruiter to let you stay.

Or you should go to some shithole sanctuary city and live with mexicans and niggers from all over the world.

That sucks Muhammad, it really does. Clearly it was not your choice as a child. But your parents ultimately fucked up by not following the law, and now you all have to leave.

Have a nice trip, fucking subhuman shitskin.

You understand there can be no cherry picking right? You have to go back. You might not like it, but I'm sure you understand why you are not a special case.

Nigga, Persian girls are hot as fuck, he'll be fine

lmao good
i hope you are featured on ISIS's next execution video

Impossible, government will throw you in jail the second your deemed to spread "propaganda"

Also remember, Iran = no gunz

Reform is nearly impossible in Iran. As the west steps up its threats against Iran its citizens rally behind the Islamic government. The only way there can be reform is if the threats were to stop and all the old Mullahs died out, because there is a heavy liberal presence but it is repressed

I will have my revenge

That ban/deportation was removed OP

you're fine...