Now that imports are going to be taxed to shit, what American car will you buy next?

Now that imports are going to be taxed to shit, what American car will you buy next?

tesla

Just bought one. Cadillac XTS sport.

Hello, Elon.

The Chevy Forester

Subaru

what imports? I thought every major manufacturer produces their cars in US

been ogling the focus rs since it came out. won't buy it if they gave it a typical cheap ford interior though.

either a buick grand national or a delorean

REEEEEEEE

V6 camry

>implying I don't already buy american
I will be purchasing a fine american made jeep for my next personal vehicle

Looks pretty OK. Why are you so bad at making cars now anyway, that you got so out-competed by Germans and Japs?

>he doesn't understand what happenned to the rust belt

Why does Japan have so many car companies if all pubic trinspot

I have had the same 2 cars for over 10 years now. A car, and a truck. Both are very well maintained, garage kept and completely rust free. I do all of my own repairs also. I have 0 plans on buying ANY car in the foreseeable future.

If I do get something else, it will be pic related. Mostly because they're about to be completely phased out by the military so parts are gonna be hella cheap for a while.

I swear this exact same thread appeared like a week or two ago witch the exact same responses.

1969 pontiac trans am.

Toyota since they're all built here you dumbfuck.

SEX
MACHINE

To sell to retards.

>Canadian

Honda Accord built in ohio

This is what I wanted, but had to Settle for a Ford Fiesta. Pretty sure my Ford is hecho en Mehico...

>Pretty sure my Ford is hecho en Mehico

It is a Fiesta.

Just wait until DJT makes Ford rebrand it to the Party

patrician choice

Probably an old American truck because muh nostalgia. New ones are just family haulers and mall crawlers now.
hi /o/

easy question, easy answer

You should be gassed.