Russia and Slav countries

Russia and Slav countries are the last hope to save Europe from a rapidly growing Anti-White society.

Will a new European War happen between Countries turned Islamic against Russia and Poland?

We're nigger tier when it comes to sucking off E.U's money, after we get out and repay ourselves, that's when we are a good country.

As a Polish you must see people have had enough of Islam and Immigrants?
Do you think people are willing to form Militia to fight them off?

The worst situation in Europe, caused by the imig invasion happens in England, France, Greece, Sweden ,Portugal, Belgium. The natives will be outnumbered. The east stands a point against it, but until when?

I honestly believe the Russians will save us from the east, they are capable and have the military power to do so.
For now we wait on Frances election that will be a big tipping point depending on who gets elected.
The FN will certainly have my vote

there's a possibility that there will be even a war with the West, unless it descends into civil war

I suspect conflict with Muslims, yes

As for Russia - I think this country will follow more or less the West, because KGB rule will at one point become unbearable to all angry Russians

You dumbass, Russia almost as cucked as West.
There's no hope.

Have you seen Putin?
The man is willing to exterminate anything

Somolia stands with our Slavic brothers

Somalia against Islam? kek

>Russia and Slav countries are the last hope to save Europe from a rapidly growing Anti-White society
Ahahahaha oh no. We are going to support what ever shit is going in europe.

Russia willing to bow down to eastern scum?

You are dumb.

cant wait ultil you have to pay jiza for your local pakistanian mula.

>US will save us from Russia
>Russia will save us from islam
>european_numale.jpg

Not in our country since we don't have any big problem with them. We do not allow in any islamic immigrants, so not much of them in our country. And we're probably never gonna be agressors to be honest.

Hi, Jakub. How are you enjoying London?

Lovely only seen 2 soldiers beheaded today so not too bad

Russia is full of turks and other asiatic mongrels. Many slavs mixed with them. Also russia has more muslims than whole europes muslims combined.

Go clean toilets, Seba/Mati

Fuck off they never saved us, why would we risk our asses to save them? Also were not in a position to help anyone, our army and economy isnt ready for prolonged conflicts.

Why? So in seventy years you can say the muslims were in the right and the savage, subhumans Slavs should have lost like in the second world war.

Putin is getting ready to release the squid.

I wouldn't go to the north sea tomorrow if I was you guys.

So Germany should have won WW2?

Yes.

Actually I agree, with a power like Germany in charge at the time, I do believe they would have sent a crusade or something similar to fight back the east.

No. They lost and rightfully so.

Cuck

Nah, we'd be better off if we never fought.

We'd be gone you stupid cuck

>et al.

Don't be fools, the cheka are hard at work stirring trouble up.

The Trust has never died. The Eurasian movement is not to save the white race, but to continually subject them to the whims of hyper-paranoid oligarchs obsessed with outdated, avant-garde political ideology. Or if that doesn't work, end the fucking world.

FSB, NKVD, SVD, KGB, etc. The name doesn't matter, it's all still the Cheka. Their ideals have done little but stir chaos, kill boat loads of people, and drain resources for 'the State'.

Make no mistake, I have nothing but love for Russians and wish them the best...but fuck the Cheka...

Not my problem.