Why there are so many white cute left leaning girls...

Why there are so many white cute left leaning girls? While on right we got stupid larping coal burning whores aka Lauren Southern. How do we redpill leftie cuties?

KEK

>Why are so many young people affected by "left leaning-ism"

oh... i dunno, maybe they learned it in school?

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Introduce them to Daquan and Muhammad, and let them make their own impressions.

It would be extremely difficult though, considering that 90% of far leftists are neets from white suburbia.

>that horrible photoshop

Bruh.

generally speaking expose them to fruits of applied leftism one way or the other

Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

i.e. a woman.

What do you think she's hiding in there?

pretty sure the left has hotter girls

oops i meant right

>pure west virginia cutie reduced to muh gommunizm

Cookies or her dank kush.

but antifafu is still my waifu

Why is august posting so fucking comfy?

barely a 4/10

When they are young they have a healthy diet of the public school system, MSM and social media. Most women dont grow out of liberalism bc of incessant need for approval from kikebook, and all that tax dollars gonna win her child support in court anyway.

Being a cute white girl is pretty much the easiest of easy modes

Then you hit 35 and age like milk.

You could be a rich cute white girl.

Silly user, Antifafu isn't a slav.

Yeah and they really fucked themselves with this culture of marrying late / not at all

Simple. The first step is to realize all beautiful girls are always trying to keep their image intact, and being a right wing girl is inviting a bunch of jealous shitskins to harass you. The true redpill is realizing a lot of these cute left girls are right wing in secret. It's herd mentality.

My gf is beautiful and a "leftist" in public because she's scared of being attacked. A girl being a turn coat is a greater sin then being a white male trump supporter.

If you think the normal landwhale blue haired slob is prettier then a conservative girl then you need therapy

>Antifafu isn't a slav.
>that facial structure

user, I...

that's where her boyfriend goes when she gets railed by her bull.

it... can't... it... can't be.... Don't think it user.

Photoshop secret stash of 3rd reich memrobelia and bad dragon dildos.

i need more of this QT

thank you so much

is there an imgur or some repository for this QT

That's a rare atinfafu, where you get it?

Sadly no.
Twitter.

She made a new post on Instagram, any have the picture?

Sort yourself out Sup Forums

Like you would know what beautiful is Muhammed.

These threads are dying.

bump

RARE

DESEXUALIZE THE FEMALE BODY!

as I post this picture of my two knives, nothing to do with my shirt being lifted up showing off my tum tum.

>How do we redpill leftie cuties?

Dont be racist, sexist, homophobic. You dont need to be a raging woke douche just dont be an asshole.

Treat everyone equally. Show empathy, compassion and kindness.

Example: When you see a sick kid with cancer, don't laugh manically and start masturbating over his little bald head but instead say "poor little kid I hope he gets better" chicks dig this shit i kid you not.

>Why there are only three white cute left leaning girls?
Ftfy

you are soo backwards libtard

>people actually find this attractive
Maybe the world should just end. You faggots have awful standards.

Because being attractive is a gift from god, and being right of center is social suicide. Unless you have actual convictions, there's no point being on the "bad team".

It sucks because I fucking love short hair but it doubles as a massive red flag for me now.

Meanwhile...

Which is fucking funny, how we are the now the counter culture...

Jokes on her i'm not functioning.

On the contrary, right-wing babes are HAWT!

Best. I'm bored now. Stop worshiping false idols. You trash hipster anitfafu should be curbstomped as a lesson to the rest of them.

That thing looks like a guy.

When people said she was artistic, i read it as autistic and now i think i was right...

sucks for you pol, im out here having sex with these liberal ladies because I have similar political views

the right is really just a white male circle jerk

Bye and don't let the door hit you on the ass, but you would like that wouldn't you faggot?

this bitch block me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you care what they think?
They will agree with whatever ideology their man tells them to

This bitch ban me on twitter

Next time don't be a creeper.

They do what they think is cool - young women are very group minded and wish to be accepted. Keep peeling off whomever you can and at some point the tipping point will be achieved and a flood of attractive young women will suddenly decide basically all at once to reject the left. It's inevitable and predictable.

subconsciously, you've just conveyed that you thought about spanking me

>im like a wolf i dont need anyone else or any ladies

two days later on Sup Forums

>wtf women are such sluts why dont they like me!!

whomever this is she's smoking fucking hot

>group minded and wish to be accepted
kind of like this forum?

>a flood of attractive young women will suddenly decide basically all at once to reject the left. It's inevitable and predictable.
Keep on dreaming kiddo

What is so good about harassing some young commie girl?

>subconsciously, you've just conveyed that you thought about spanking me

No i didn't you kike. Take your bullshit imaginary (((psychology))) somewhere else.

>wtf women are such sluts why dont they like me!!

Try again kike.

We are actually joking around here, there are plenty of attractive women on the right.

>stale
it's fresh every time someone posts a pic of her

wow you guys must be saving all these images of women to your computer to compensate for the lack of any female companionship in your life

This is the post of a man who cannot get pussy.

i.e. a beta male

Christ it's going to be a riot laughing at these mutherfuckers when we're all 60 years old. The genderqueer trend is literally the cringiest shit in history.

No i'm saving the images of her because she a QT.

Sort of like how people hang pictures of QT girls on their walls? you know? Maybe if you didn't like cock you would get it.

You're not from around here are you? Lurk for 2 years before posting please.

>>wtf women are such sluts why dont they like me!!

>Try again kike.

That's advice for you, not me :-)

>plenty of attractive women on the right
That's probably true, just you're never.. actually... going to..... speak to them..... ever...... :'-)

PS you brought up the homo-eroticism before me, therefore it clearly was on your mind

>Maybe if you didn't like cock you would get it.

Is that what they say about you and pussy? Jeez you can't go two posts without inserting some sort of allusion to gay sex

I just want you to honestly reflect on the number of women you've slept with, you dont have to share, just think about it. And when you need help, I will drop this ironic bullshit and offer real advice.

gook

>im sentient trash
Well she's right about one thing in that sentence.

cute id retard. you can repeatedly state things as often as you like but their inherent lack of value is perceived by Sup Forums and that's why you're wasting your time.

appeals to emotion are very effective. the left has painted themselves as the progressive, pro-human, futurist ideology, which appeals a lot to younger minds. they don't know how badly they are being played, though

>Implying i'm not being ironic.

But nice b8 m8. You got some (you) from me.

Hey August, why so rude today?

>cannot get pussy

Getting "pussy" is the easiest thing in the world, hardly something to boast about. Gain some class, chap, and then maybe you'll get that love you so desperately seek.

yeah its cute huh? It stays the same because people like you need help just to see that i'm using a name.

>inherent lack of value is perceived by Sup Forums
not only does this statement lack any information besides "i dont like ur post:(" in fancy head gear, you've really demonstrated the lack of value in my post by choosing to respond to it. Is this the way you intellectualize being a virgin or something ?

You have to go back.

>i-its just I joke! I only thought of gay sex ironically!! I swear!

>Gain some class, chap
Wow, you're more of a blatant shit-poster than I could ever be

>not wanting to literally fuck over dirty left wing leaning scum exerting dominance

DELET THIS

Then why don't you deport me?

O yeah Sup Forums has no political influence whatsoever and it just serves as a sandbox for you guys to play out fantasies of being powerful

I must admit, that anime girl really intimidated me wow!