LEFTIST TEST

If you hate Israel, by definition, you are a Leftist.

The more left you are, the more you hate Israel.

Prove me wrong

Protip - you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/347658/hacked-soros-documents-detail-plans-to-fight-israel-s-racist-policies/
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/9/26/unmasking-george-soros-and-his-antagonism-toward-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>horseshoe theory
so if I totally despise Israel, do I smash through the far far left and right into the extreme right?

I did nothing wrong-Hitler

Nice b8 m8

So, I could be right-leaning my whole life but if I hate an unsustainable ethno-state that only keeps alive by starting shit in the Middle East then fuck me, i'm a leftard?

>TFW you hate jews so much you go hurtling around the entire circumference of the political spectrum and become a communist.

>If you hate Israel, by definition, you are a Leftist.

Only if you use a massively incorrect definition of leftism,

>So, I could be right-leaning my whole life but if I hate an unsustainable ethno-state that only keeps alive by starting shit in the Middle East then fuck me, i'm a leftard?
Yes.

Great to know that denouncing a warlike and unsustainable state with unregulated nukes that's starting shit in the middle east makes me a leftist.

Fuck my support of trump, my hatred of bill M103, my voting for Harper (neo-con but the best option we had), my support of max bernier and my hope that hillary gets locked the fuck up then. Nope, I hate a retarded country, so i'm immediately on the far left!

>TL;DR
Get lost, Leftard.

>TL;DR
learn to read dumbass

>learn to read dumbass
Learn to not be a Lefty, faggot.

Please explain how hating Israel makes me a lefty.

>b-but if you hate isreal then you love p-palestine, checkmate

Palestine is also shit. Not an argument.

>TL;DR
Is the only thing that you Leftist niggers can do, is bitch and moan?

I must be a filthy fucking Commie then.

I have no strong opinion of Isreal at all.

what does that make me?

>inb4 a cuck

Be a bit more creative.

how many fucking ad hominems have you thrown at me

All I asked you to do was explain how hating israel makes me a lefty. I didn't ask you "hey dude, can you drown me in ad hominem attacks please?"

>still identifying with the (((left right paradigm)))

>falling for the left right meme
good goy

eh you're alright

>Leaf

>Brainwashing with a Jewish ideology correlates directly with the resultant anti-Semitism of the brainwashee.

Discuss.

Sup Forums tier.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

answer my question please

reminder that if you hate israel then you agree with george soros

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/347658/hacked-soros-documents-detail-plans-to-fight-israel-s-racist-policies/
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/9/26/unmasking-george-soros-and-his-antagonism-toward-israel

You're wasting my time. Goodbye.

:^)

Zionists worked with Bolsheviks during in the beginning of the Soviet Union. Fuck You OP.

and at the end of the day the south african user could not provide any sources and instead had to rely on continuous personal attacks.

Notice how I didn't call you anything insulting. Maybe you should learn from that.

>If you hate Israel, by definition, you are a Leftist.
I guess im a leftists then.

heil hitler.

Go away JIDF

Wtf I love leftism now

Real question OP, why does hating israel make you a lefty?

Before SAnon comes back, I hate palestine too.

fucking leaf

It's so we can keep Israel strong by keeping them out. Didn't work so well though (Tel Aviv).