Why is the president trying to silence free speech? I thought this kind of whining was what sjw's do

Why is the president trying to silence free speech? I thought this kind of whining was what sjw's do.

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/395013
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1569310
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The tweet is still up, if he deleted it, it was only to add additional new organizations to it.

If he's trying to silence free speech he's doing a really shitty job. Maybe you're just retarded.

>Declaring someone Fake News = killing Free Speech

?????

Btw do you even know WHO invented the term? You are so fucking dumb.

>I thought this kind of whining was what sjw's do.
It is. There's not much difference between the alt-right and the left. They're both statists.

Nothing wrong with this. Journalism is cancer.

>using hyperboles to encourage people to not read everything at face value is fascist
He hasn't done anything to silence the media, he's simply trying to reveal their obvious biases,which "reputable" outlets shouldn't have.

The annoying part about people like him is they are the same ones who go "political correctness doesn't exist, it's just not being an asshole, free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences!!!!".

Trumpturds in full damage control

Pic related. Drumpf is mad because CNN made his Hebrew son-in-law cry

>WAAAHHHH FASCIST
Cry more.

>American education

So how do know if Trump is lying or corrupt if we can't trust the media?

>what is journalistic integrity

independant media

What isn't fascist?

freedom of speach doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)

minorities

Read source documents for yourself. Watch his speeches and confrences for yourself. Inform yourself, don't let some assholes filter your information.

The idea is that it's our boot on brown faces.

>HOW COULD I POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT TO THINK IF THE MEDIA ISN'T TELLING ME?!?
By forming your own opinions.

How do you know they're not lying? Also their resources are far more limited compared to larger media companies

EVERYONE lies.

gomunism :-DDDD

>these other foreign people are a threat! You need to give up your freedoms to fight them!

typical statist

If he threw reporters and news anchors in jail and shut down media outlets that would be called silencing free speech.

If he retaliates against the media by calling them out on their bullshit then that is called being a man. Fuck off libshit

'Journalists' are parasites who deserved to be crushed underfoot like the vermin they are.

>Why is the president trying to silence free speech?
Wrong.They've tried assassinating his character since he started running for president.

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

I'm a civilian. I don't have time to be a journalist/reporters as well. I'm not going to take time or of my day to track down and interview politicians. There's only so much the government will expose without journalists getting involved.

Then why should i trust Trump's claims about the media when he seems to lie more often than they do?

>I can't determine what is true or false without an "authority" telling me what to believe

must suck being such a moron

its a good question
and i dont know a answer honestly

Yes lets get rid of the media. It would be great if he and his administration controlled all information we receive too.

I think it's for people to decide if they like a media source rather than him insinuating that those he disapproves of are evil and all their information is fake. He doesn't need to tell us what media we can and cannot trust just because they don't approve of him. That's for us to decide.

Thank you for an honest, non-retarded answer.

hiw do you know whats true or false in a case of lacking information

Freedom to consume libshit propaganda? Tip top kek faggot.

Anarchists

>you aren't allowed to complain about us lying from omission on purpose goy, suck it up

You're commenting on thread where an authority figure ( Trump) is telling you not to believe the media. Yet I'm sure you won't be critizing him for telling you what to think.

I think he just wants organizations that present themselves as a factual news organization, to you know, give facts and not present opinions as fact.

Write a law making it fine-able to present opinions/incomplete stories as facts, maybe with a little disclaimer at the top and bottom of every article.

>Then why should i trust Trump's claims about the media when he seems to lie more often than they do?
Do you have proof of him lying more than them?

>says trump is fascist
>somehow not afraid to speak up
something here doesn't seem to add up

We literally have the fake news bombarding us every day telling us things we can't say while they advocate for their right to distort and lie under the guise of free speech.

i guess theyre more likely to not be lying, now that the msm is failing. keeping journalistic integrity and so on. also they are not owned by big corporations so theyll call eachother out on bs

CODES

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/395013

I can't wait for the death of these cunts

i don't trust mainstream news organizations because they've lied from omission over and over again and have the gall to get offended when they're called out for it

independent media is just as bad in some cases (TYT, Breitbart sometimes) but places like the intercept are still pretty decent, and with most of them i can still figure out what's going on by looking at the same story reported by different outlets

the MSM all reports the same fucking spun BS nowadays so i don't bother with them

>what is fox news and other big media owned by Murdoch which keep praising Tramp even tho he screws up every day

kek

Ana is probably the worst anchor on CNN desu, and that's saying something

The first amendment is a fucking joke.

If you're white and show up to a nigger "protest" they will attack you, and the police will NOT help you. If you pull a gun to try to defend yourself you will go to fucking prison like that /k/ faggot and some other faggot from Washington.

Liars need to be silenced.

when did i mention fox news in my posts anywhere you dishonest kike

they're msm and just as fucking bad as the rest, even worse because most of the tucker worshipping retards think they're actually on our side

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1569310

Freedom of speech isn't freedom to commit libel, cunt.

But the media shouldn't be your enemy. Why not think of ways to make it better instead of washing your hands of them? Trump will never tell us the whole story and he'll hide information that he doesn't want the public to know about. Don't we need a media to keep things like this in check?

but he didn't delete it

fuck i want a holocaust RIGHT NOW for these liberal progressives

You have such a deluded small mind.
He is declaring the media "the enemy of the people". That is literally the most basic facist talk right there.

Your day will come and you will all hang for your crimes.

Brings a tear to my eye. God bless you Donald Trump.

>Trumpturds can't take the banter

>"libeeel woaah"

no sweetie, 6 Corporate Owned Media Congolomorates do not a free press make
> Fucking retarded shill

Obama silenced the media more, forced reporters out, even jailed them. Nice try

i do support the media, by ignoring the msm and looking to the independent outlets that will supplant them in time

companies aren't eternal, and when any organization has been overrun with sjws and propagandists you should cut all ties with them, refuse to give them a cent or even the time of day

apply it to the people you know, if you've got the stones to go that far

the left has no problems doing this and it won them the culture war, the right should embrace it too if they want to win

He has a right to freedom of speech as well. Fascism is a political identity, not a style of tweeting. You gotta go back to school.

>gypsies support liars

Shocking

It wasn't malevolent enough. He's right, the media's absolute garbage. He should have sued Buzzfeed out of existence for that last fiasco.

>Gypsy can't stop being a thieving cunt

Not everyone in this world is either a liberal or a republicunt you dumbass Amerishart.

But in your simplified, dumbified political system, maybe.

You can't understand that there can be people who criticise Trump and who aren't leftists/sorosists/liberals/whatever you cunts foam at the mouth when you can't stand an opinion that disagrees with you.

You should just split the USA and create your own Nazi republic, desu.

Take the flyover states and create your far-right poor-as-fuck utopia there.

Fuck you kike scum.

That's a pretty bold statement coming from a faggot in a country that will be a Sharia police state in another decade.

Then you won't be informed. That's a choice you chose to make. You either work at being informed, or you're comfortable getting lied to.

that kind of binary thinking just outs you as a retard

if you're shitposting, please apply yourself

Savage

back of the line!

This is called being willfully ignorant

Even if he was killing all (((journalists))) on sight he wouldn't go too far.
In fact, death is too sweet a punishment for your kind. Sadly, there will be no time to give you what you deserve, only a bullet through your brainstem.

Free speech doesn't protect you from libel and slander.

these are the people i want in command

Fox doesn't lie about Trump even one tenth as much as the others.

It's neat that you're trying not to take sides and you want to be an independent thinker, but sometimes there actually is one side that isn't as bad as the other.

>mfw he xeleted it to actually spread it further

Hes a fucking God. Idk if we deserve him desu.

what the fuck do Europoors know about the Glorious US of A?
You cucks to Brussels don't get to utter a single word about american citizens, and our right to rule.

It's hilarious that he's in bed at 3 in the morning, typing out tweets and flicking through tv channels to get pissed off. You think he would be using his mental energies on how to counter the Russians/Chinese or containing terrorists instead of wasting mental space on useless media wars.

>Hey goys, we lie to you every day but we're not your enemy. I promise!

More like discredit free speech.

Gaslighting is a tactic used by psychopaths to control their prey.

The whole world is watching Mr. Trump.
White House East Room
Thursday February 16, 2017
“Well, the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them. I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said. You saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake.”

A media war is not useless. I the media shapes our culture and public opinion. And tweeting takes fucking 15 seconds.

He's not European, so capable of more than one thought per decade.
> nice try, potato blighter

This is the exact same shit we've gone through in Hungary with our current right-wing government.

>Orbán is a dictator who silences free speech in the media! So we're going to write tons of articles about how we're being silenced! Fuck Orbán!

How is it fake when its him using honey pots?

Its like throwing money on street and not expecting any one taking it.

Sad. Trump distrust his own people.

Why is it always some millennial fag that replies to him? It's always the same group of cucks in their 20s, are they the majority on Twitter or something?

did he write an executive order to shut down the press? no?

then it seems to me like he is simply exercising his own right to free speech.

Trump loves free speech, the problem is when the (( media )) spins events and makes up false conclusions (lies). Trump calling out the fake news is exactly that, free speech. Are you sure YOU aren't trying to silence his free speech?

They don't need to be silenced they need to be made out as the liars they are.

Giving government the power to silence speech is only slightly less dumb than giving them the power to disarm the population.

All you people need to stop being just like these lazy SJWs wanting to use the State to oppress your political opponents and start making our own actual good news outlets

Libel, defamation, hate speech, incitement to violence, and encouraging crime should all be legal

>CNN
Not his own people.

Calling someone for their bullshit articles is not an attack against free speech.

Both sides are saying whatever the fuck they want

>Hes a fucking God. Idk if we deserve him desu.

I don't know if you deserve to be led down a primrose path of destruction by a false god.

Then again, everyone has their own choice to suffer the consequences by the demands of reckoning.

Trump has become irrelevant and so has Sup Forums and you have no idea of what suffering you may or may not endure.

Enjoy.

Soon brother you will wish for the day you were just worried about "free speech".

Very soon.

This thread stinks

>medias attack trump unfairly
>trump strikes back

OMFG WHY IS TRUMP SUCH A FACIST TRYING TO SILENCE THE MEDIAS FREE SPEECH??? LITERALLY HITLER

He isn't silencing anyone

He is simply commenting on it

Sup Forums is so irrelevant, you're being paid to say on Sup Forums that's it's irrelevant.

You really need new guys for your meme warfare division tho, this one is really weak. No impact whatsoever.

Every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg