Why didn't Trump try running against Obama in 2012?

Why didn't Trump try running against Obama in 2012?

Pic related was the White House dinner in 2011, where Obama went onstage and roasted him for 15 minutes.

Did Trump realize he couldn't beat him after this night?

running against an incumbent is really difficult to pull off

That's always true, but it's never impossible. Carter, HW, Ford, Kennedy...

He considered it, but it wasn't the right time yet.

Obama embarassed himself and showed how much of a petulant monkey he actually was. No class at all.

Late 2011 was too late to announce a presidential campaign

>ford
>ran against incumbent

This.

In the end, Obama has been humiliated, and the man he said would never do it just did it.

Obama is a charismatic as fuck and will be remembered fondly, he would have lost to him, no one likes Clinton.

I'm a Trump guy but there was NO FUCKING WAY he beats Obama. You can't be that fucking stupid to think otherwise. Obama would take FL/ PA/WI and maybe OH. Trump had no fucking shot and he knew it

Because people actually liked Obama. Trump would have been raped.

Because he didn't want to

What was going on in his head?

This.
Plus, presidents tend to get 2 terms in power and obama wasnt seen as a bad president by the normies. It was much easier to win the presidency in 2016 than in 2012 and if he had failed in 2012 i doubt he would run in 2016. So he decided to wait

His hair was morphing into the shape of an American eagle

he needed to be president in 2017 to make sure the JFK files will be published and take down the CIA.

A drastic increase of determination to destroy that monkeys legacy

3 million more people like Clinton than Trump

are you fucking stupid? he was the incumbent and lost just like everyone else I listed.

No he isn't. He's really good at reading teleprompters.

This.

Prolly why he finally through down the gauntlet OP. It's always foolish to poke a lion, but I guess you realized that Nov. 9th 2016.

this ;0

>Soon...

Mexicans are not people.

It's a hard sell against "the first African American president" which is why everyone else lost.

When you go against "the biggest slimeball in America" a little easier to sell.

He was going to run in 2012. Until Romney popped up and then he endorsed him at the start. The first political candidate he had ever publicly endorsed. The day after Obama won re-election trump trademarked the slogan "Make America Great Again." He seemed to believe that Romney was really going to win. If you look at interviews on his political views in the 80s and 90s he kept saying he didn't want to be president and would only run if a president fucked up trade deals enough. He also said he wanted a businessman in the white house because it is the only way to fix trade deals.

*3 million dead people. Your welcome.

I think he made himself look retarded on purpose with the birther stuff, but it was 4d chess all along.

gawd, Imagine that Trump didn't even want to be president at first, but wanted to prove faggot Seth whatever the fuck name wrong!?
the power of determination!

that hair is fucking legendary

Didn't have all the emeralds yet.

>Obama banters with Trump at an event
OH WHAT A PETULANT MONKEY OOOH OOH AAH EH OBAMA?
>Trump shittalks anyone on social media at the slightest provocation
totally reasonable

ameridumbs

probably the outlines of the speech he gave at the inauguration.

> roasted him for 15 minutes

Fake news, it was more like 15 seconds, why is it that liberals can't ever tell the truth now?

Is it that you're so attached to fake news and being part of the fake news cycle due to your constant losing, you have nothing left?

Why is fake news so critical to your self-esteem when you know it's fake?

Why can't your side ever have a victory for once so you'd have ACTUAL news to report?

Will we have to endure your fake news for the next 8+ years? It's already old, man.

He needed time to plan his take over & to let Obama create such a mess that the U.S was completely sick of Radical Marxist bullshit.
Timing is everything. He needed to peel off Black & Hispanic voters, which he did
Also, an incumbent President only lost 4 times in the last 100+ years

Plotting the destruction of everyone in that room.
His presser yesterday was a declaration of war.
Praise Kek

Hi, I'm Michael Haneke. I am a director of such subversive and thought-provoking cinemas as Cachay and Funny Games. I have a severe hatred for modernity, and the West in general. I think white, upper-class Europeans need to take a step back and examine their choices, realizing how everything they do effects others across the world. Romanian people, Somalian people, I could go on. I have an upcoming film called "Happy End" which will examine the microagressions leveled by upper-class French to the migrants, who are on the receiving end of such indignities on a daily basis. My magnum opus is The White Ribbon, a chilling work of critical theory which posits the rise of German fascism was a result of evil puritanical Christians. I hate Christians, almost as much as I hate Europeans. And modernity. And the Western hemisphere. #RefugeesAreWelcomeHere

I thought pic was Tommy Chong.

>Did Trump realize he couldn't beat him after this night?

Trump would've been beaten.

Trump needed Gamergate and probably doesn't even know it. The training of 100,000 autists during GG secured victory in the Meme War on social media.

You have to remember that the Democrats completely ran social media in 2008 and 2012. It's why Obama won twice.

Gamergate, Brexit, Comey etc...........The stars all aligned.

Exactly.

The general public had to get so fucking sick of far leftists thinking they controlled the nation and the narrative to where SO many were completely disenfranchised, it was inevitable that a strong personality could lead the way.

That time was 2016 - 2024 under Hill cunt would have been too late, she'd have flooded more shitty immigrants and hamstrung whites even further that the balance of power would have been too far out of bounds and kept the democrats in charge for way too long afterward. The timing was right, we're living the dream now.