Attacking the most popular youtuber...

>attacking the most popular youtuber, who has enormous influence over gen Z with more subscribers than you have readers for literally no reason
What did they mean by this?

No seriously, what the fuck are they even doing?

It makes no god damn sense. Just a terrible idea from idea to execution. A lot of fun watching it crash and burn though.

whatever gets the clicks man

MasterBait

"hey pewdiepie fans come look at our article"

The left's ultimate objective is to destroy itself.

whoa... rly makes u think

but seriously, there is only /oneguy/, and that is, BG KUMBI

I mean, this honestly has to be it. They've done NOTHING in 2016/2017 that would prove otherwise.

they need views and subscribers.

The people who wrote the initial article offered an interview for hi to 'defend' himself.

They want a back and forth incident because it'll be the most relevant WSJ has ever been in decades.

It'd work if their website wasn't a paygate.

millenials don't watch tv
millenials don't read newspapers

literally the MSM in it's death throes

that means now he can joke about why blacks deserve to hang on trees, the reason why they fill up prisons, why cops wouldnt and anyone shouldnt hesitate to kill blacks, why whites shouldnt mix race and he can get away with it all by saying lmao just a joke bros broooo fissst dont listen to the lying media and fake news hit that subscribe button

People on the left are sick. Their psychology is one of self-loathing and self-hate (see: white dudes that believe in white privelege). It makes sense that they secretly wish to be dominated/destroyed so they can finally end their shitty existence.

Don't get me wrong many (((Journos))) have an agenda, but a lot of them are nihilistic and don't give af what happens either way as long is they can stay rich and comfortable in their "prestigious" job.

Clicks/money will almost always trump ideology even with the Chosen.

if you destroy yourself the enemies lose?

Pewdiepie is controlled opposition and you are all fucking idiots for thinking he's on your side.

It's not 'the left', it's political insurgents for the NWO/globalists that have hijacked the left. They exist in the right as well, but what we're seeing in our country isn't left or right politics, it's a globalist soft coup.

The MSM hasn't yet realized how little then younger generation listens to them.

if they understood the internet we would've lost.

They're fighting against those born here, with 120 WPM master race PC's.

How could macbook shits and fucking microsoft word users out shitpost the gamers of the world?

They started the fire, poked the bear, so we broke the media, installed our own president.

Now they go after the "alpha" if you're talking about pure numbers, this fucking guy has 16 billion views or something retarded like that.

It's an endless self destructive pattern.

They thought if they could hit the biggest YouTuber in the shekels and get him to become PC then every smaller channel would be scared into being PC to avoid losing money.

I don't think many people believe he's genuine Sup Forums material, but it IS however an excellent opportunity to redpill some Gen-Z normies about the dangers of Marxism before they become entrenched in it in college. Their internet celebrity hero gets wrongly attacked, and they start to see the bullshit early on.

>controlled opposition
Classic meme.

It's because (((they))) are Jews and Jews will attack anyone who exhibits even a hint of anti-semitism, and up until the past year or two, it's always worked. They failed with Trump, now they failed with PewDiePie, the stranglehold of the Jew is weakening.

He's not us or opposition. He's just an a normie with a big youtube account that got in some trouble for making a couple of edgy jokes.

It's really no more complicated than that. Both sides are trying to LARP the fuck out of this whole scandal. It's actually pretty simple.

anti-semites are scum hth

Lets be honest, everyone in the media lurks pol, we start to claim hes /ourguy/ and a week later they get his funding pulled. I dont think we understand our influence and meme magic powers in this timeline.

You're forgetting about the whole lying/slandering/fake media part.

everytime I see an e-celebs face posted in multiple threads I am reminded that /pol is dead

It's aliver thanks ever. That's why the threads exist. Pol influence has grown too much

It's more that we're seeing e-celebs get on board with our agenda.

It's pretty fucking incredible to see. It shows that we're winning the culture war.

you perfer we see old, gray haired career politicians all day

They want to send a message they can order and carry out a hit.

I've never watched any of his vids so I don't know, but had he already started redpilling people before the media went after him? He may have forced their hand.

Didn't YT already block his ad revenue?

It's their last ditch effort before they lose all control

Because everyone who isn't 12 years old doesn't give a shit

>he's too big and has too much influence, better not mess with him

The left can't even distinguish between friend and foe anymore. It also doesn't help that Trump is playing them like a fiddle.

The media has always hated him. They have been harassing him since 2013. Now try are just using the racist Nazi card

>thinking the mass media is an organized hivemind in anyway and isn't just trying to make a buck off a story

too bad you aren't

My little brother is 13. He watches pewdiepie occasionally. I asked him if he heard anything about it, and his response was a flat "they're full of shit"

Way to go MSM. In this political climate where the validity of news is under a microscope, you helped grow a generation of people who will not take you seriously, and were already more inclined to cut the cord.

Death throes.

>youtuber
>enormous influence over gen Z
>B-But the New York Times, the newspaper of record, is "fake news"

You can't make this stuff up, kids.

They still don't understand new media.

You have to understand they have used this recipe to take down people they don't like for DECADES and it's always worked.

They have it down to a science.

However they have failed to take into consideration the new technologies and cultures surrounding them. They followed the sake formula they always have , for years and years.

But this time, the people weren't so easily fooled.

To tell racist jokes you need some art. You need to be funny.

>and his response was a flat "they're full of shit"
Holy shit that's beautiful.

we need more violent redpilled children for a more deadly civil war in a few years

(:

now the globalists are making normies hate eachother and choose sides based on skin color and religical belifes

It was clearly an organize attack with shit loads of articles coming out at the same time and all of them had the words antisemitic in them.

I'm honestly leaning toward was Sargon proposed that Youtube doesn't want a WHITE MALE as the biggest creator on their site. I've been seeing for a while now them pushing some lesbian looking Indian? chick that wears hats a lot. Don't know her name but I know she has been described in the past as "the face of Youtube."

This has always been the case with children though. It's called fanboyism.

this and this

Kids who watch youtube (anecdote: my little brother and his friends) seem to learn some uh. Colorful phrases and vocabulary.

he is definitely not a pewdiepie fanboy. He much prefers jacksepticeye. But he's more than familiar with Pewdiepie. I wouldn't call him a fanboy. The only thing he seems to be a fanboy of is chicken nuggets.

Their virtue signalling muscle overpowered their goal-oriented thinking muscle.

They're aiming for short term victories, not long term.

The future belongs to us, user. Keep fighting.

isuperwoman?
lily singh?

you would think that the globalists would be smarter than this.

>isuperwoman

I remember that bitch from that shitty movie. Yuck.

Fuck of back to infowars, blue pilled normie.
The political left is overt Bolshevism. Their big power play was in the 1960s, and they have had free reign to control social culture ever since.

He is literally just a normie who likes to troll. Which I'm okay with.

They seem to think they have the same control over him as they do over a typical hollywood owned celeb.
The problem with that is that he has a direct line to his fans and they can't really do anything to hobble him since he got too big. He can basically found a new video service if he wanted and people would instantly start using it.
They think they have him by the balls but don't.

this one
Read the Unibomber manifesto, it will make sense

By creating a martyr out of Pewds, the dinosaur media is just securing more young Trump voters in 2020.

They will not forget this shit.

As far as a normie spokesperson for a normie way of life in a society where Sup Forums sentiment borders on socially acceptable he's perfect.
The fact that antagonistic people are opposed to him helps us even more. We start getting our own normies spread throughout the world.

I hope you hugged him or something. He is your future.

LITERALLY JOSEPH V. STALIN

Story I have of when I was a substitute teacher for an 8th grade gen z class a week ago
>be me
>substitute teacher for school in louisiana
>of course theres niggers everywhere
>see all the different groupd divide each other based on race and IQ
>smart white and asian kids in the corner
>part of the "gifted" group
>they see me coming and start yelling about millenials
>"MAN, THAT SNAPCHAT FILTER SURE WAS COOL LOL" one yells
>hide behind a tree
>they think i'm gone
>"gifted"
>they start talking about le mayn streem meteor
>one starts spouting pol memes
>they all start laughing
>wtf
>they start seig heiling
>"for pewdiepie!" one says
>what the actual fuck
>they all only hang around white girls
>ONLY white girls
>black kid walks by
>they are silent
>he leaves
>one whispers something
>they explode in laughter
>"fucking niggers man hahahaha kek"
>kek
>mfw gen z comes here
>mfw they were 14-15
>mfw gen z will start the 4th reich

Crazy shit, the "gifted" kids weren't the autistic yugioh players in the corner or anything, they seemed pretty based and secretive. Anyone else have gen z encounter/ stories?

They panic. They don't know what to do. Trump completely went under the radar because they thought he was just a rich TV star. Now they view Pewdiepie as a threat. He is completely independent. He has scary influence. If he randomly decided he'd get into politics like Trump they wouldn't be able to stop him. They'd never be able to install their operators ever again.

This is their panic reaction. They're losing their grip. We're winning.

>the only thing he seems to be a fonboy of is chicken nuggets.

what is he, a fucking nigger?

We need to keep up the pressure, and be magnifiers for him.

I blame the 35 years old and up for believing every fucking thing they see on tv.

Its true
Everything we bring attention to here ends up either on Infowars or in the mainstream media.
-Pizzagate
-Pewds being a nazi
-other stuff
Why can't the fucking lurkers from Wall Street Journal and Jizzmodo get red pilled? Do they think they'll sell more papers to poor cucked aspie hipsters with gender studies degrees living in shared communes than to redpilled righteous hard working red blooded american patriots with money in the stock market? It makes me say hmmmmmm
>bankruptcies incoming

People said the same thing about Sanders. The thing is, they don't know what the fuck they're doing. They don't realize that the population is ina much more awakened state than they think. Even if it was "controlled" it would benefit us like Sanders eventually did. You just need to know how to play your card right. Remember, they are only capable of 3D chess

Are you implying Bernie Sanders wasn't controlled opposition?
My fucking sides.

This sounds fake as fuck but I want to believe.

This couldn't have gone better

The media is getting destroyed

10/10 green text, makes me sad I was born too early to experience this

>tfw will never be based gen z making Sup Forums jokes with friends and triggering lefties for the keks during lunch breaks

Feels bad man

our hive mind is smarter than your single brain
the fact you tried to pigeonhole Sup Forums or try to rationalize our adoption of pewdiepie in the most elementary and basic of senses shows that you are barely out of high school

there are strategists from Stratfor and Risk Hedge shitposting here alongside 16 year old dropouts you stupid fuck. That guy calling you a faggot has a phd from Stanford.

After they took down sam hyde they thought they were the morality police

It's gonna backfire massively

No,read again. I'm saying it doesn't matter. Look how their Sanders strategy turned out.

Has pewdiepie become the savior of western civilization by reaching the younger generation and helping redeem cuckistan (sweden) as a nation?

What a timeline this is

you really are a dumbass and should either lurk more or go back to tumblr or whatever low tier e-hovel you crawled here from

If you were able to timetravel, what information would you drop about this timeline to your past self?

This. I can't believe that, user.

Sanders wasn't controlled opposition. He's just a commie that has no balls

It's true, weirdest shit I've ever seen in a school. They were even joking about how one of them had a german name and the other had a jap name, joking about the axis forces. I swear I heard a holodomor joke once but I could be wrong.

Pewdiepie has almost as many subs as there were votes in the latest US election.

The guy has insane reach.

if gen Z is 1995 and after (i'm not really sure what gen i am - '97) but, im in a class of computer scientists and i'm slowly turning people in to Nazis and shit, I even got an ex-tumblr fag to start calling people faggots as an insult. he even started saying racist slurs

Go to a different college (mizzou) or a trade school

Best post.

You can only teach kids NOT to racist. We are born to suspect anything that doesn't look like us. It's a biological defense mechanism.

I am willing to believe you. When I was those kids' age I was a Sup Forumstard edgelord making Hitler jokes, so I suppose it's reasonable to assume Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums for them.

Why don't you fuck off then?

during lunch they wanted me to watch the kids, and they were playing a game where they each said one word and made a story, it was about a girl named dora who got deported to guatemala by trump. I still can't believe it, and am wondering if they are actually far left and doing something satirically.

Is he, dare I say it, our Hanna Montana?

Without reading the Unabomber manifesto, can you elaborate?

Yeah, but you didn't have diversity shoved down your throat 24/7 and how ebil trump is. These kids "broke through the conditioning" and were free thinking. Meanwhile other kids where sleep deprived on snapchat talking about drama. It's crazy what far right meteor can do to an impressionable kid.

Nah, his penis would be way too small compared to hers.

people saying it was for clicks are idiots, clearly the jews wanted to shut him down because they picked up on the nazi stuff. yet another opportunity to go on about anti-antisemitism and the holohoax, they wanted to set an example and ruin him. Show everyone that no matter how independent or how many followers you have, you CAN'T talk/joke about jews. I mean think about it, no one talks about the jews, infowars,molymeme,pjw,milo,cernocuk then all of a sudden pewdiepie is dropping sieg heils.

only reason it backfired is because they don't understand the internet very well. what did they think was going to happen? subs were not going to all of a sudden turn on him. It's great (and not because hes /ourguy/, you know he isn't) because it show how much power the MSM have lost. you can now show nazi propoganda to millions and (((they))) are powerless, and the more they smear you the more people join your side. pretty good situation we've got going

>waaaaaaah muh secret obscure LARPing club is no longer irrelevant

The Jewish are a self loathing people because they are the main purveyors of smut and violence.

>Without reading the Unabomber manifesto, can you elaborate?
He essentially says that leftists are self-defeating because they hate anything "strong'. Since they hate strength anyone who rises up above them will be cast out of the group or pulled back down. Look at what happened with Occupy Wall Street.
>Strong white males lead and organize making progress
>"Diverse" idiots show up and turn it into oppression olympics driving the competent people away
>The movement falls into disarray and dissipates without strong leadership. No goals are met