What is worse being a short manlet or having non-white skin color?

What is worse being a short manlet or having non-white skin color?

Other urls found in this thread:

tourisminsindh.weebly.com/1/category/historical places/1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably killing millions of jews for no reason

>for no reason

Yea sure

>no reason

Kek, saved

Having non-White skin is worse.

>that look of defeat in his eyes
Could barely maintain a phony smile for a 1/2 second photo. I'd honestly rather be a shitskin.

Non-white skin color is the worst.

>killing jews
Nufag detected
>for no reason
Wew lad

Hey they deserved it.

if I was that short and an adult
I would unironically jump from a high building

that thing is a JEW. the smile makes it so obvious.

Been a tall lanklet

Shit sucks, my arms just dangle around my body

woah thanks for capturing such an epic moment! i suggest you start a new thread quickly using your screenshot as the OP! ahahahah looks like the old days are finally coming back to this board all thanks to the leafs! :D

Being a manlet is worse. Why would I wan't to exchange my master race tall brown genes for skin that burns after 10 minutes in the sun?

>killing millions of jews
sauce?
We've only been asking for proof for 70 years.

I heard you honkey, and it's probably being a hateful blue eyed pigskin.

Being a kike is absolutely worse than either of those.
Being a kike is literally the worst thing you can be.

whats so bad about being short

IM 5'5'' and i get along with everyone.

can someone tell me why being a midget is so bad?

sure most if not all girls will find it a turn off and i probably wont be a CEO since they are all 6'2' or be paid millions to play in sports. so what gives?

am i missing something here ?

OP is a hideous giant freak who probably has a little dick, and all he has to hold onto as a source of pride, is his height.

>I get along with everyone

kek keep telling this to yourself

>confirmed manlet

>master race
>brown genes

pick one

I save lots of posts, I usually don't post them tho

Nah, I can just spot the insecure freaks, a mile off.
It's not like it's exactly difficult.

>Manlet bashing thread
>Turned to holocaust denial in like 2 posts.

Jesus christ Sup Forums this shit is embarrassing

I think you mean, focused. We're on-point tonight.
Every shit thread needs to be turned into a kike-bashing thread.

Being a beta who spends all day on the internet living vicariously through others

AYO CRACKA I BE 6 FT 5 AND I SHOOT HOOPS
STUPID ASS HONKEY FUCK OUTTA HERE

Where do you think you are you fuck. You probably are waiting for cuck b8 threads aren't you?

GTFO off Sup Forums you kike.

lol while europe was figuring out how spears work we wuz literally kangs

such banter

>ITT: a bunch of manlets choosing the only other option even though they know deep down inside being a manlet is worse

>inb4 you're a shitskin

and i would yell
>do a front flip faggot!

That just isn't funny.

DAS RITE MA NIGGA

HOL UP

those people are black....

being called Achmed and living in Deutschland.

is you sayin that ma nigga koko the gorilla isn't one of the chosen melanin gods?

nah cuz, im sayin yo ass too stupid to realize brown n black ain't the same thing an shiieeee

>be a shitskin
>get free shit for being """"oppressed""""
>be a short manlet
>have everyone hate you

LEAF GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Have to go with NWS. Heck, that manlet was the perfect height. Could've swore he was getting a whiff of that blondes nipples.

>no reason

i'm a manlet rn at 5'5 at 15
inb4 gtfo kid
dad is 5'11 mom is 5'5 :(

>tfw i'm both

Being a manlet is the worse of the two desu

manlet and its not even close

>1 post by this ID

Really makes you think.

POOOOO

XDDDDDDDDDDD

A short white guy can still have white children.

so you're saying Jews supposedly had privilege and this failed arts student called adolf and his violent political group held them to account for their privilege

isn't that a bit like the antifa/SJW types of today and their rants about 'white privilege'?

He's 12 you asshole.

Being south indian is worse than anything. Manlets, gooks and niggers can occasionally fuck. South indian is a literal walking poo.

no

Being alive.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

This is a Sup Forums tier thread.

What if you're both a manlet and a shitskin?

kys

highest quality thread I've seen in a while

I wish they would have gotten at least one more.

but it never happened?...

Lol no cuz jews really did control most finance and media and Germany and were kiking up the place hardcore. This is a fact. White privilege is obvious bullshit to anyone with a brain. Fuck off and kill yourself shill

I'm guessing being a white manlet is better because then you can at least date short girls.

Being a non white is lifetime of insecurity and jealousy as you are forced to use the white man's technology to tell him how he's not better than you.

I could have gotten more in.
If I'd have sold my watch I could have bought more coal, this watch that's 3 people right there!

That flag knows the truth.

>for no reason

Our problem is that, due to our unwillingness to do so ourselves, we cannot comprehend a cultural hivemind and evolutionary strategy.

You are the reason we are weak.

shut up pooooo

You do know that's an old Aryan city in India, right?

When will you guys get that you have to play head-games with these girls to fuck them? Basically you lie, lie lie lie. Tell them you love them, tell them you only have eyes for them. Be the douchey scumbag and tell them what they want to hear. Then fuck them repeatedly.

Ever wonder why Chad's get girls all the time? They are assholes. Women are also assholes. Want to get a girl's panties wet? Brag about being in prison. It's no different than a girl lying and inflating the number of partners she's had. It's nothing to brag about and most of them are full of crap anyway. The idea is that bragging about such things is appealing to assholes.

Be an asshole back. They're used to it, it's literally what they seek out.

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

DELET THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

*LE FEMALE ANIME FACE OF CONDESCENSION*

MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

POO IN LOO

BANE? HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU
Hothead? Hothead

What did he mean by this?
Faggot :3 :3

pakistan, which is definitely brown and not europe

HOL UP

Two sides of the same coin I wouldn't bother to pick up from inside the sofa.

Ultimate biology redpill
Small = high test
High = Low test, high estrogene

/thread

Make way. A true man of stature coming through.

Yes

the kid is obviously pre-pubescent, 11 - 13 years old, why do you people keep posting this as if it's an adult posing with them?

Well, you know, he's just
>Eating like he means it

Oh yeah Pakiville.

Mohenjo-Daro also called “MOUND OF DEAD” is located in district Larkana of Sindh. It is an ancient and well known Indus valley civilization that flourished between 2600 and 1900 BC
>tourisminsindh.weebly.com/1/category/historical places/1.html

Built in 2600bc when the land belonged to the Aryans. I assume when the shitskins came in for free food and shelter is when it collapsed.

They still have the language of their long blended out Aryan overlords.

>no reason
lovin every laugh, mate

That camera angle had to of been at the weirded angle in the video. Here's the actual picture.

Indo-aryans and the languages include europeans, the caucuses, Iran, Pakistan, and northern India. The Aryans where just people in modern day Pakistan, Afghanistan and southcentral Asia. Thinking that these peoples were germanic or whatever is literally the we wuz kangs ideology of white people.

the manlet clearly has aspergers, they all seem to look distant, with thin faces/builds

Look at the cut marks around his body haha

Turrible shop

is that a tent on the picture?

shopped to shit.

So u be sayin' da people who inbented the flushing toilet and plumbing are the same people who shit openly in the street today?

How the fuck are you less advanced than you were 4000 years ago?

This isn't you nigger.

This.

Being short.

first in space
>full kekastrotic

being a short manlet with non-white skin color

It's better to live one day as CIA than an entire lifetime as Dr. Pavel. He will have his plane crashed by a bigger guy, but he will at least have been in charge here for a moment.

you have some huge inferiority complex if you really need to trade your history for ours. Have some self-respect bro, at least claim your real history of throwing poo out the window.

Why are so many Mexicans manlets?