Call me a shill, I don't give a shit anymore, this is terrifying. Why the fuck did we back him? I hate leftist media...

Call me a shill, I don't give a shit anymore, this is terrifying. Why the fuck did we back him? I hate leftist media, but calling any kind of press the enemy of the people is straight up dictator shit. I'm not pretending anymore, he's becoming a fascist. If you want to live in delusion while our country becomes 1984 then fuck you you deserve to be shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
rollingstone.com/politics/matt-taibbi-on-the-summer-of-the-media-shill-w434484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Call me a shill
shill

90% of the press nowadays IS the enemy though. I don't recall him ever attacking an outlet that didn't deserve it.

Not when the press is a globalist echochamber. Its liberating. Btw, saged, faggot

They call him a nazi. So what?

>calling any kind of press the enemy of the people is straight up dictator shit.
Or it's just called "the truth" if it's, you know, fucking true.

fpbp

Good work, leaf

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Shill.

Betacuck Shill at that.

>using .png from Crew metafiles

Betacuck faggot shill

Not nuclear voter, here. Trump is fucking hilarious watching crash and burn. But in all codes we can't let this guy get hilarious.

>I'm not a shill
>"I'm terrified!"

>calling someone a dictator
>Saying someone that supports him needs to be shot in the same sentence

Hurrrrrrrr

Trump's awful, but you're still retarded.

This isn't terrifying - it's arousing.

>I hate the leftist media
No you don't you spineless fuck. Not enough, not yet. Get on my level.

How is it "dictator shit" if he's right?

>A swedish fag being called the next incarnation of hitler and shills wasting time with the tweets of some jew puppet.

And what's wrong with 1984 again? I'll gladly take a fascist dystopia if the other choice is to be flooded with shitskins under threat of nukes.

If you don't want a literal fascist government, you don't belong here anyways.

1PBTID

sahgay

>I hate leftist media!
>but the media is sacred! going against them is forbidden! trump is literally 1984 for doing this!

doubt.jpg

The media is owned by like 4 people and they're trying to incite violence and hatred towards the president.

He's just responding in kind. Fuck them, they're owned by jewish supremacists mad about a reduction in immigration.

you are a dirty fucking shill. admit that and then we can talk real talk like big people. who writes your posts for you? They gotta stop.

>but calling any kind of press
some poor reading comprehension you have

This is a fascist board, OP.

Most Medias want to drive their own political Agenda forwards.
Thus, not having free and honest press is a threat to democracy.

We Germans have to pay for a shit Ton of dishonest Media agencies. Hate their hypocracy and one sided view on points.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Trump has a big surprise coming up for us that's why he is trashing his own presidency with controversy so all eyes would be on him.

But hes literally telling the truth. How is it scary?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a fascist dictator who regenerates society by eliminating its enemies.

Anyone who disagrees with you = shill. Amazing logic, scumbfuck.

fucking joe posting

lmao

>tfw shariablue thought this would work

first day on the job detected

I know you're a shill, but the media would love to see us dumb and compliant.

It's not the American way. They have to go.

BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS WALLS OF BUZZWORDS OH SHIT I SAID WALL FUCK TRIGGERED BUZZWORDS

ony when tey are a shill douchebag. pulling out your dumb cartoon doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot lib that wnts to destroy our country. The fun part is you're such a cuck that you can never win. See you in 8 years faggot shills.

Oh look, it's another "I voted for Trump, but now..." threads. You do realize that nobody is buying into your bullshit here, right?

SICK!

>1 post by this ID

kek

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

We're not in 1984 yet

But it's probably about 1983 right now

The corporate press is indeed the enemy of the people. The alternative press is the friend of the people because it's comprised largely of average people who actually have to live in our declining nation.

Impossible to become 1989 as long as there is still a 2nd amend. kek off shill

Shill.

Do you trust the mainstream media?
Do you think they have ulterior motives? Do you think they are biased?
Do you think they are more concerned about a good headline and/or being first than being correct and informative?
Do you think journalism is the journalism of yesterday?

>this is terrifying.

Lol What? are you 13 years old?

What's wrong with fascism?

Why are people having such a hard time interpreting this?

Fuck off CTR

>call me a shill

Nice try with the reverse psychology, CTR.

do you know where you are?

Good post

Quit being a faggot. It's irritating.

>That one guy raving like 50 tweets.

Theres always one huh?

>this is terrifying
this is not an argument.

it's shareblue now, not CTR

He's not a fascist. He's a bitch trust fund manchild narcissist whose entire life has been inherited wealth giving him whatever he wants and shielding him from reality that he's a clown the world laughs at, famous for being a white trash billionaire. The fascists are the one's who pull his strings, Putin, Bannon, the others in the cabal. He's the dimwit spokesman they hired for the alt-right base to identify with and to manipulate the socially alienated trailer trash followers they planned to use as their cannon fodder as they dismantle democracy for their new oligarch neo-fascist empire. His childish bitch personality is hard to handle but it something the mentally ill social reject trailer trash they want to use, identify with, so it was necessary.

He's only repeating what the people think, faith in the media is at an all time low and they need to reform to invoke more trust in the people. There'd be an outscourge if he did this while the people were the spine of the news, but the populace just wishes they could be as loud in shitting on them instead.

You're a fucking shill. Noone regrets Trump. Absolutely noone. That's why globalists and progressive liberals pay niggers to post shillthreads on pol. Literally less than niggers, at least cotton gets picked. These shill threads do absolutely nothing but harass people who come to this website to masturbate

that dude responds to every one of trump's tweets within ten seconds, and he always has like 3 replies already

The media is a enemy of the people.

>but calling any kind of press the enemy of the people is straight up dictator shit.
Except when it is true.

Concern trolling doesn't work on us anymore kikeberg, you've done it so much we've become desensitized to it.

If the press would take a half second break from lying about Trump maybe we could stop destroying them, but they won't, so we won't.

>fascist
>as a pejorative

right!?

The leftust press is manipulating facts, not reporting things that are against the liberal agenda, using half truths, and generally helping to obstruct the nation. They have obviously been taken over by radical groups and stopped reporting news then started creating propoganda. What he said is correct they are acting like enemies of the state and america.

>The media lies about me constantly and by consequently sells these lies to you
>These are not my friends and they aren't the friends of the American people!
>"Oh my god! He's a fascist!"

What kind of fucking idiot are you OP? Do you even have a brain? Learn what a fascist is and then come back here.

Hello, kike. Daily reminder that traitors will hang first. Take heed, Ira.

I think there was some famous founding father or something that called the media the 4th branch of government. They are supposed to hold politicians accountable. Which they absolutely should do.

Except the thing is they only go after the party they don't like unless the floodgates have been completely blown open and they are forced to report it.

The media at this point is just an extension of the democratic party, as everyone in this country already knows.

shut up jamaica

Sage for dumbfuckery

He is right though. Americans trust in the media is at an all time low. The only group of people with a majority that trusts the msm is democrats and even then it's only 51%. The lies by omission and reporting bias is disgraceful. I saw reporters holding back tears on election day when trump won. Every week there is a new narrative constructed to delegitimize trumps presidency, and all media outlets are parroting the same information and media spin that it seems like these organizations are collaborating with each other. The media is actively contributing to the mass hysteria that is resultin in protests and riots. The mainstream media has become an enemy of the people. it has gone from a servant of the public to a malicious organization using it's influence to try and bring about social and political change.

>all these shill tells
>this shill manner of speech
David, we're not fooled by you, and we never have been. You need to leave.

I'm going off topic but brown hair and brown eyes is literally the worst combination of features a person can have

I literally couldn't care less about what happens to anyone in the MSM.

They are lying, narrative manipulating, complete fucking trash.

The press has been acting like they could do literally anything and get away with it.
People punching back is a good thing.

He's 100% correct. The current media paradigm is an enemy of the people. They have entered into an era of censorship policing with yellow journalism.

> Why the fuck did we back him?
> he's becoming a fascist
What seems to be the problem?

Pretty sure it wasn't a republican president Edward Snowden ratted on. Nice try with your 1984 reference, but that started long before Trump took office. Stop blaming Trump for Obama's shady actions.

Yes, brown skin is even worse tho

like 2-4 families own all the mainstream media dick head
and what they say goes

how can you be a former trump VOTER?
you either voted for him or you didnt

>rollingstone.com/politics/matt-taibbi-on-the-summer-of-the-media-shill-w434484

They even admit that they are shills. Even the media hates the media but they have an attitude of "every news station is shit except for us". It's a good read.

those are all owned by the same people that sold our world into slavery to a small group of people that also eat and fuck your kids.

supported a man for 2 years whom everybody and their dog called deranged, egomaniac, crazy, dangerous, dictator, hitler etc, etc.

is surprised once the man took over became deranged, dictatorial, crazy, megalomaniac, dangerous etc, etc.

you trump fags will have to live with the fact that you all a Bunch a treasonous cucks pretending to be patriots whole adoring the most hated figure in America.

traitors will hang on the day of the rope

So calling out the media is not ok? Letting them just continue with their biased bullshit that incites race riots is ok? You don't like the media but Trump calling them out makes you uncomfortable?

Yeah, no, you are most definitely a shill.

it's just a tweet. Relax.

Hi newfaggot

keep it up faggot shills keep it up

>traitors will hang on the day of the rope

Agreed, watching Soros and Podesta dangling from the trees will be glorious.

Shut the fuck up CREW. You faggots repeat this script every other week. "O GAIZ WE BECKED DEH WONG GAI. HE A DIKTATOR I'M SCARED!"

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

>that pic

Which threads are you trying to slide?

CTR CTR CTR

Fking

Shill

>Call me a shill
Classic shill

>supported a man for 2 years whom (((everybody and their dog))) called deranged, egomaniac, crazy, dangerous, dictator, hitler etc, etc.

>one post by this ID

remember to sage folks