Other then being a direct threat to Israel

Other then being a direct threat to Israel,
Why is an Islamic caliphate (non-isis led) a bad idea?
The Ottoman's had one, they were able to coexist with Europe. They joined alliance to fight the (((British))).

At worse, oil prices go up and the dollar fails but with new technologies, this should only be a problem for those who benefit by the current institutional structure.Also see all the shitskins in Europe can go back home.

Also, if the US helps establish the caliphate, we would be seen as an ally to the Muslim world (cheap oil). We could shed ourselves from political zionism and stop being the bad guys in the world. We could get rid of the surveillance state as the threat of "radical islamic" terrorism dissolves.

>It's crazy but a holy alliance between Eastern Orthodox Christianity, Islam, and Americanism would be the greatest allegiance of all time.

Plus we'd get revenge for jfk.

Let me see your thoths.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/l0WZ7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

....why are you here?

because islam is cancer.

also, it would then be legal for shitskins to rape your children.

and your wives.

To practice my first amendment rights.

Because the entire point of their ideology is to conquer the infidels.

Period.

They wouldn't stay in whatever magical quarantine, like you're thinking, because it's against the end goals of their religion.

there is no possibility of alliance between islam and the west

the goal of islam is for the entire world to be islam

>We could get rid of the surveillance state as the threat of "radical islamic" terrorism dissolves.
also surveillance has nothing whatsoever to do with islamic extremism and tie a noose around your neck, wrap the other end around a tree branch, secure it well and fucking jump.

>I mean if that's the law's the caliphate sets up in Islamic land, that's fine.

This situation doesn't mean Sharia for the whole world, just Sharia for muslim lands.

That's not their end game, user.

They are no longer content with being isolated.

fuck sharia. go live under it for a while and see how terrible it is for the people who live under it. it needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.

>they were able to coexist with Europe.
>They joined alliance to fight the (((British))).

Oh look more (((American education)))

>able to coexist with europe
maybe you should read a history book you liar..

>the goal of judaism is for the entire world to be goyim

Do you think before you speak

>Until we started to fuck with their lands.
We let them do what they want with their land, they'll leave us alone.

Anything else is to protect Israel.
archive.today/l0WZ7

fuck israel too

Fuck off,
You've been a pawn of zionism since the rothschilds took over your monarchy.

>Burgerland
>Accusing others of being Kike puppets
pottery

>We let them do what they want with their land, they'll leave us alone

20 years ago, maybe.

Not anymore, they're too entrenched in the western world now.

>Wanting to befriend Islam

I'd rather live in the killbot hellscape of the Terminator timeline than cede even more recognition and clay to Islam. DEUS VULT

We were relatively uncucked until you spread your disease and got caught up in the shit your weak empire couldn't handle.

Islam needs to die off.
There is no room on Earth for them.
No.
Quit worshiping demons newfag.

So we keep following Israel's lead.

And you don't know shit about history.
The dark ages? Thank fucking islam and the heretic pope who created it.

I'd rather not.

But it's a lose-lose game either way.

Best move is to stop playing it.

>The Ottoman's had one, they were able to coexist with Europe.
lol no

The reason this wont ever happen is because if Islam were to be united under a single banner it would mean there would be another superpower in the world. No superpower is going to allow that to happen.

India, for example, becoming a superpower is probably unavoidable because they are a large, united country and dividing them up before they do become a superpower would mean going to war which is not something any country is will to commit to in the current year. Preventing countries from uniting is a far simpler thing to do. Middle eastern countries are going to be played against each other until the end of time to prevent them from ever becoming a threat to any major power.

>>I mean if that's the law's the caliphate sets up in Islamic land, that's fine.
you are a sick fuck. seriously, real talk, you are a fucking pig.

The only thing I believe in is the right to self-determination.

Enforcing the morals and cultural of my society on others is liberal propaganda. If they want or ask for help I'll give it.

>self-determination
yeah, that child has a whole shit load of self-determination, huh? you're a kiddie diddler, aren't you?

>I understand what your saying. 9 year olds shouldn't get married, it's pretty fucked up.
But at the very least, it's not Epstein-esque abuse.
At the same time, it's not our roll to dictate to their community how to treat their women. If their women come to us asking for help, that's a different scenario, but as it stands, if you want to preserve your own culture, you can't destroy others.

Also, there is an expectation that in America, if a muslim lives in america, they will follow American laws. If a muslim lives in sharialand, they can follow sharia law.

Calling you a moron would be an insult to actual morons.

Permanent alliance with Islam is impossible. The end goal of Islam is subjugation of infidels and their eventual conversion through taxation. Ottoman Empire did not "coexist" with Europeans out of civility - its expansion ground to a halt due to internal strife, leaving it a shell of its former self.
You gain nothing from granting them a Caliphate because there's no such thing as a grateful Muslim.

>The end goal of islam
Perhaps for ISIS, which is an Israeli tool to build a pipeline

no separation of church and state
government-enforced death penalty for apostasy
child marriage, FGM, no free speech
christians, zoroastrians and jews are permitted to live as 2nd-class citizens, all others put to the sword
and finally, once they get what they want, once they have full control over all their 'historical' territory... you think they'll be satisfied? you think they won't keep going until dar-es-salaam covers the globe?
It's like the USSR, except soviet peasants were allowed to believe they would at least be free in death. Islam, brought to it's desired realization, is the kind of nightmarish horror that kept Lovecraft awake.
>The Ottoman's had one, they were able to coexist with Europe.
Yeah, when they weren't invading Europe and taking slaves by the boat-load.
>we would be seen as an ally to the Muslim world
You really think that'll make us any more than gullible Kaffir chumps that they have no reason not to exploit and manipulate? You think a truly Islamic state would ever do anything for the benefit of non-Muslims?