Brit/pol/ - Police State edition

>Stoke by-election candidate arrest over expression of anti-immigration views
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/17/stoke-byelection-candidate-barbara-fielding-arrested-over-anti-immigrant-comments

>Blair calls for undead army to rise against Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179

>Bercow aide reveals Labour bias, controversy rolls on
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227188/Speaker-John-Bercow-caught-new-row-Tory-MPs.html

>Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies; UKIP in collapse
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html

>Bank of England to keep using meaty fivers, now tenners too - despite fiat currency on brink of collapse
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/15/bank-england-retain-plastic-5-note-vegan-protest-10-animal-fat

>UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

>Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

>UK Church of England is splitting further over report on gay marriage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38982013

>Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>May has no plan for UK energy mix, unable to respond on nuclear
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/theresa-may-ducking-concerns-about-future-of-moorside-nuclear-power-station-35454148.html

>Air pollution at breaking point - EU slams UK
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/air-pollution-final-warning-european-commission-uk-breaches-failure-latest-environment-16-areas-a7581191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY
youtube.com/watch?v=-fesv7_fXvs
youtube.com/watch?v=hOMvs_1UFCk
civicheraldry.co.uk/a-z.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Reminder Brits are shit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasty_Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

INVASION OF MEXICO WHEN?

This is a brit/pol/ thread, you seem to be in the wrong thread.

Now that he who must not be named is gone, can we go back to having comfy historical/geographical editions instead of low effort meme editions?

So who the fuck do I vote for once UKIP self destructs after losing in Trent?

Yes. Just make the next thread one.

Loony Party m8

On my phone desu

>voting
>2017

There must be better ways to waste your time.

Brit/pol/ has always been a mix of topical editions and historical/geographical editions don't be so autistic.

Show me your local Coats of arms lads. Yorkshite need not apply.

We never have comfy ones anymore though

Nearest voting office is closer than the shops

We start our own party UKUP (United Kingdom Unity Party)

civicheraldry.co.uk/a-z.html

>don't be so autistic.
That's rich coming from you.

>tfw you're too ADD to give up and go full autism throwing your life at something pointless but too autism to enjoy pic-related and too lazy to kill yourself

Just completely formatted my PC, need britpol memes, pepes, yank bait. etc

Think of doing a few more of these quick ones. Sort of what happens after this.

It's not the same without someone shouting down optimistic people.

?

>his theme song for the upcoming global economic collapse isn't Snake Eater sang in the green and lush countryside of his land by his white aryan gf on his homestead as you repopulate with her the UK after all of the city dwellers have died from famine and civil war

>tfw brit/pol/s resident tranny won't show you her willy

I'm calling you an autist.

I assume you are joking - but if you aren't please don't.

If you are serious then UK samaritans is 116 123

It's not the end of the world. It might seem like it now but the bad weather will pass.

To the Ulster man

I find it a real shame that the links between Ulster and Scotland seem to be dissolving, from the time I've spent in Northern Ireland I know that the Ulster-Scots Foundation seems to be growing strong which looks good. I just wish Scotland would wish up and drop this separatism shite on its head.

superior Somerset coming through

Why didn't you back up your memes?

>bully Yorkshire

Looking forward to em, what's the general idea?

Fucked up my PC doing shit i shouldent have done very sad had some very rare memes on there.
I just want my blair pepes back

Nah I'm fine, it's a long-term problem than an immediate concern.
It's a more general "I have nothing to do and normie life is shit" thing, but also have to plug the "kill yourself then" sort of thing immediately. Jus

Appreciate-if-feel-slightly-guilty-for the concern though.

>actual advice on brit/pol/

End yourself

I know, I miss the snarky remarks too

Could always go through the 4pleb brit/pol/ archives lad

He then visits YKTD grave to pay respects, then resolves to violently get revenge on those that drove him to his early grave. Then a short section of him gunning down Karens etc. Throw in some Brit/pol/ references

I am in an incredibly similar position if it's any consolation.

cannot find my precious blair pepes

Reminder Brits are shit

I think it's worth mentioning the candidate in the first story was a white supremacist

Same

Let's have the french retry. I mean if the French had succeeded in invading and consolidating mexico, they probably could have successfully colonized the continent. They should have grabbed a small amount of land and flooded it with refugees from the volatile situation left over from the 1848 revolution. Their policy should have also been to drain the prison's in France, and to guarentee safe passage to dissidents and criminals from other european countries as long as they adopted a French version of their name. Soon you would see a tidal wave of Danes, Germans, Austrians, Hungarians, Wallachians, Poles, and Italians come to the shores of mexico. The immigrants would have pushed past the small headland state they made at Veracruz, and push to the us border, overwhelming the meztisos with wave after wave of settler. In the decades following they would build a society with a standard of living greater than that of any state in the america's, and would create a culture of freedom and prosperity not seen in any region of the world. The second world backwater that is mexico today would turn into a pinnacle of science, innovation, art, and commerce, and would provide a place of refuge for all of the world's downtrodden men yearning for a second start and a place of opportunity. The wasteland of the cone of mexico would turn into a third "first world" society alongside the united states and canada, and would establish a realm of prosperity so large and populated that it would surpass europe in terms of eminence on the world stage, but would unite with europe to create an entire new world.

reminder turkroaches are subhuman

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Reminder Brits are shit/

>putting that much time into a person nobody liked

What kind of Stockholm syndrome are you suffering mate? YKTD didn't exactly hold you in the highest regard.

if you could remember the filenames you could search 4plebs for 'em

Pretty funny lad

I don't like him either, in fact he actively disliked me, just might be amusing.

Who said I'm Turkish?

I'm not some kind of camwhore slut, that's why.

I don't exactly like him as a person, but he was funny and interesting when he wasn't autistically screeching, and I do miss having him around

your subhuman flag

Frys Turkish Delight - full of eastern promise

k*rd detected

I'm just trying to be humours, but genuinely didn't like how everyone ganged up and bullied him continuously for days till he cracked

I want to take up smoking cigarettes lads. What should my choice of brand be? I want it to be of high quality and respectable, but I don't want to be pissing away money and come off as tryhard.

Also, cigars?

Good o'l pleasant and posh sussex im in, the coat of arms is meant to go way back to the times of King Egbert and Alfred the great of what was once Wessex.
Bloddy ages ago put it that way.

Can Le Pen win?

Only because you're next.

#tripfagsout

I'll post possible peps and wojaks you could use in the story

>I do miss having him around
No, you don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasty_Party
Lmfao how did I not know about this?
>The term "Nasty Party" applied to Conservative Party members with traditional conservative stances, which included lacking concern for the poor, being anti-homosexual and anti-minorities.[2][3][4][5][not in citation given] Angela Eagle of the Labour Party has warned they risk being the new nasty party.[2]
What a fucking faggot country we live in

>I want to take up smoking cigarettes lads

Cheers.

>that pepe

This time you've gone too far Rimmer

Fags are for plebs, try cigars or a pipe

Why lad?

Them in happier times

no

>I want to take up smoking cigarettes
>but I don't want to be pissing away money

You can chose only one

Smoking is degenerate, don't poison your (presumably) white body.

No thanks, her mansion is just down the road from me

Racist shitlord

What if I also use a holder?

Gonna be honest, I've been reading my Ian Fleming lately and I want to imitate his style. No, I won't actually take up smoking for the future, I'm just intrigued at the moment.

I have great self control. I dare say I could limit myself to one fag day.

Anyone actually going to give me a recommendation?

If we can leave the EU and Donald Trump can become President of the free world, anything can happen!

However I recon that the powers at be in French politics be it the socalists and conservatives, will do anything to keep Marine Le Pen out of office, by forming various weak aliances and coalitions.

lastly saying that I would not be suprised if the Front national have a landslide complelty anhilating the chances of oppisition coalitions to keep Ms Le Pen out.

Only time will tell.

>police state
>gay """""Christian""""" sect
>being spied on every second of every day
>No option but to vote for more disaster because they took your guns
I cannot imagine living in Britain.

I really think the Bataclan attacks had a catastrophic effect on the widespread French people. That event alone may have been enough to get her in office.

>Anyone actually going to give me a recommendation?

If you want to smoke the "classier" cigarettes, you'll definitely be pissing money away.

Try B&H, Dunhill or Embassy.

Good job you don't have to imagine...?

>Anyone actually going to give me a recommendation?

No lad I quit 3.5 years ago, smoking is a shit business, don't start.

Maybe this also. Been through my whole folder and most of the time they are being pretty mean to each other

I don't live in Britain.

An Ulsterman being pedantic then?

Actually, I take that back. Don't start in the first place.

Yeah, but it was nearly 2 years ago now. Hell, the Nice attack is nearly a year old.

It's been a while since France has been attacked, and you fear that the Franchise will forget the damage the mudslimes can do and vote for some cuckservative.

>pedantic
Odd way to spell "correct", but yes.

>Burgers think literally any of these don't apply to them
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

No lad don't start smoking its a disgusting habit. No one that does or has smoked would recommend it, a bit of a signal isn't it