Can we PLEASE have ONE thread where there aren't racist assholes acting like they own the place?

Can we PLEASE have ONE thread where there aren't racist assholes acting like they own the place?

I'm an African American and proud of it. I like political discussion, but this stops being a political board when people just start being racist jackasses.

Can we get along for just one thread? Lets talk about the steadily improving race relations in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s
twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off nigger

I agree. Im a dirty fucking spic from cuba and I'd like to see some less racist comments on this website.

HE HAS TRIPS
WHAT IS KEK SAYING TO US
HE MUST WANT US TO MAKE A BOARD FRO KEKISTANIS
YES

Fucking nigger

1 POST BY THIS FUCKING ID

nigiddy nogiddy, nice trips nigger

This is now an aboriginal board

All Africans, muslims and dirty spics from Cuba are banned, whites are welcome

But we do own the place.

Checked

KEK DEMANDS Sup Forums TO BE TURNED INTO A BOARD OF PEACE

YOU HERD IT HERE FIRSTBJUST SAYIN

Not sterilizing all of you naggers was a mistake

Fuck off, nigger.

Isn't there a nigger equivalent of stormfront? Go there if you want a nigger hugbox. This is the white man's hugbox

You are as American as I...

Yet your people reak havic on the country. Do something about it or else the blacks will never regain

Redpill your siblings (lets be honest, you have 7 siblings maybe more and at least 80% are literal Niggers)

It doesnt have to be this way! Redpill them!

even niggers hate world star

It's moonman time!
No, daddy!
youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s

You're being a huge nigger right now

WTF, I thought you guys did though? Or are you just lying until the truth goes away?

why are niggers so retarded, every single country they preside, they are fucking terrible, just why haven't niggers been exterminated yet .. WHY.

Fuck you nigger. The only way "race relations" are going to improve is if you niggers get your shit together and stop acting like victims. We've more than leveled the field for you and in many cases stacked it in your favor. What do you do with that? You bitch and complain that whitey is keeping you down and refuse to acknowledge the fact that nigger culture is detrimental to your kind.

t. Non racist white man

they should just add a reddit board for reddit opinions desu

80%... , yeah right, 99% of blacks in the USA are degenerate nigs furthering the destruction of the country, whether it be by leeching welfare, crime or being unemployed forever in general, black people fucking suck.

NIGGERS ARE FUCKING ANIMALS

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky*~ murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

AYO WE WUZ KANGZ MY BRUDDA, WE AIN'T GOTTA LISTEN 2 DEES CRACKAS.

LES MAKE HOUR OWN WEBSITE

1 post by this id

its almost like this is a bait thread.

It's okay to have pride in yourself but mainstream black culture glorifying drugs, cars, loose women, and fast money is literally cancer.

Therefore you are unfortunately going to be lumped in with this cancerous element.

A lot of white supremacists on this board too. Don't come here unless you a tough skin because they are literally going to troll you for being on this site and not fixing shitty mainstream black culture.

Wr dindu nuffin

Why do you define yourself as an African American when your ancestors have been here just as long as most white Americans? End racism. Stop calling yourself a ______ American and just call yourself an American.

jesus fucking christ

Nigger

Start a "non-racist general."
And stay there.

Checked

No niggers have to sit in the back of the bus. Deal with it.

If you are complaining about the racism of this board, you clearly don't understand the purpose.

This board is for everything racist and not racist ideas, always expect racist comments when you state your race or you talk about racism.

Expect a rational and normal conversation in a well argumented socio-economic thread with a good opening statement.

This thread doesn't contains the above, so

Fuck of nigger.

Why would anyone be proud to be black? Your whole fucking race is addicted to crack

FPBP, also checked

I keked

gr8 b8 m8

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA?

Call me a cumskin you nigger
I know you wanna

>USA
>white

If you can't take the bantz, fuck off.

Most of pol isn't even white you stupid fucks, admitting you're a nig is like saying you're a woman

You won't get any any rainbow special gold star snowflake brownie points on here for your "Muh oppressed minority" status so kindly shut the fuck up about it already

Pol doesn't give special privileges for racial identity memes, if you miss them go back to Tumblr faggot

im a woman

In all my years on Sup Forums I've learned whites can't even handle bantz here on this board. Sorry buddy it's gonna take more than racism to get me off Sup Forums

>australians
>white

no
post debu

>Can we PLEASE have ONE thread where there aren't racist assholes acting like they own the place?

You must be new here

This place is based on ideas, not race. We don't see your race here unless you tell us. It does not factor into the conversation. Why would you start with saying you are black? Who gives a fuck what you are.

You might get better results in life if you stop finding pride in your race. If race is all you can find pride in, you are pretty pathetic.

replace dog with shitskin and act accordingly. Nobody gives a fuck, but you're the one bringing it up, so it's a target. Just post ideas not niggatry.

>I'm an African American and proud of it.

the fuck lad?
Get the gardai in her for fuck sake

>be me
>be black
>not be a fucking puss about "racism"

Stop being a fucking nigger.

1 post by this ID
what a fag
sage

some black folk are ok, i know some, but most blacks are just a bunch of monkeys looking for their gibs

DORK

>asking Sup Forums not to be racist
top kek

>1 post by this ID
/thread

I'm black but there is no way in hell I'm gonna argue with KEK.

>politically incorrect
What part of that do you not understand?

In the mean time, enjoy the feeling of for once being held to the same standards.

>1 post by this ID (OP)
it's b8 m8

Please don't start to invade this board, Sup Forums is plenty of boards to discuss that, please just don't come to Sup Forums if you don't like it. And if you don't like it, probably is not a place for you. Just use another board.

Sup Forums is AN ANGLO BOARD

NON ANGLOS GET OUT

>I'm an african american

No...you're an american...Fuckin' nigger.

>African American and proud of it
and racial pride is bad
congratulations you just blew your fucking foot off
stopped reading to respond
3/10

But seriously nigga this a board where we discuss current news, politics while being politically incorrect and posting anime images. Shut your monkey ass up

>african american

Your either larping or a woman or both.

Anyway

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

OUT OUT OUT!

What do you think of pic related?

No, if you're too mentally deficient to see the truth then you really do need to leave, nigger.
we don't want stupid people here, and new people are supposed to stfu and read until they understand. you are clearly violating both tenets, and therefore you need to get your stupid nigger ass the fuck out of here.

Well i'll be damned.

1postbythisidsage

Sagethisshit

This is a Sup Forums tier thread.

I hate niggers and I run this show.

>when the first post is also the best post

>African American and proud of it

If you have to proclaim it, you probably aren't proud and are just projecting your insecurities.

>talk about steadily improving relations in america

well apparently abolishing freedom, giving equal rights, allowing African americans to vote and get the same chances of life as isnt enough so it's hard to get along with them.

>1 post by this ID

Literal nigger

what the hell, sauce?

Dayum

Just an average day in Belgium.

Kek'd and check'd

man fuck redskins

Why are you proud of it? Should I be proud of being a white american?

Race relations improving? People don't mix anymore than they did 20 years ago down south.

Kek has spoken through the numbers. We must be more tolerant.

Nigger.

I'm a nig and i fucking hate my kind.

If there is a white hero out there please do mass genocide on us, you will save America.

>I am a proud nigger
And I am a proud white man. That's how it should be. Also kindly get the fuck out of our country.

kys

Nigger

FPBP but satan pls go

fuck off cumskin school Shooter

OP got stronger digits