Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KufUq4Avhds
youtube.com/watch?v=o2euhhn0c3I
youtube.com/watch?v=dSOGGGgXh7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

no

>"The media is mean for calling me out"!!

>"Wahh!!"

Can /nu-pol/ leave. k thx

No. I wish.

You sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=KufUq4Avhds

A PEWDIEPIE ORANGE?

Bump

No, right now he's at "disgruntled normie" level of redpilled.

lol

Nope. You can't write NatSoc without Soc, and he was saying how he opened an LLC to pay 21% taxes instead of the commie scum swedish 54% personal tax. Which is as little Soc as it can be.

He, however, is a JEWS DID 9/11 believer. Go watch his latest video.

>gets bitchy over a thread
can /nu-pol/ leave

No because he's not a fucking loser.

>some guy who I used to think was a total faggot is making le epic Jew jokes TOP KEK BASED PEWDS

of course, you're not a racist are you

Yes Secretly.
He just doesn't talk to anybody about it.

No cause he is rich as fuck. He just got fuck you money and didn't need to pander to everyone. Hence he is producing edgy more authentic content.

Obviously not you moron. His jokes about nazism are predicated in the belief that nazis are bad. He is insulting you.

Do you think Taylor Swift is a natsoc? Because you photoshopped her into some may mays? You co opting the likeness of people doesn't change the reality of their beliefs.

you just summed up the entire rights reaction in one poast

fuck this blue thread. the real question is why NYT is spending so much pumping this nazi pewdiepie narrative. when he hits 60M subs, we will see some crazy shit from legacy media

Funny how Google is so scared by anyone with some mediatic weight trying to redpill the mass.

No he's fucking not you spastic.

no

lol

natsoc is fucking cringe just like communism

lol

lol

lol

lol

No, but did you see his video defending himself? He said that one of the reasons Disney cut ties was cause media reported that neo-Nazis praised him. Iirc there were plenty of threads doing this and they have called us Nazis and other stuff before. That must mean that they're reporting on us. WE'RE THE NEWS! WE'RE THE JEWS!

He was talking about The Daily Stormer.

lol

lol

lol

lol

No. If you let this develop organically, a lot of people will begin to doubt msm/suppression of free speech.

lol

Did you watch the video at all you dope?

lol

I made a small video about what I think about it. It seems there are ways to support pewds without incriminating him excessively.
youtube.com/watch?v=o2euhhn0c3I

Yes.

Do you get subtlety?

>conspiracy theory about the tail code of the airplane in wingdings font i guess implicating microsoft KNEW about 9/11
>has to clarify that the music wasn't added by him

he's mocking truthers you retard.

Or is he?

the entire premise of the humor in this is the stupidity of the people (see: you) who perpetuate these theories.

you are a lulcow to him, he is mocking you.

Or is it?

>Not getting subtlety.
>Flag.

Hello burger. Are you enjoying being a cancerous waste of resources?

he's more than he reveals

lol

lol

lol

lol

swede nationalist

lol

He;s a dumb swede who's trying to rake in more cash so he's being more out-there than usual. Thick Sup Forumsacks think he's their guy and get a boner over him.

Ffs this guy spams his shitty youtube vids all over Sup Forums and you think he's in it for natsoc as opposed to money. You folks aren't very bright are you?

do you have autism? legitimate question since you seem to struggle with social interaction.

do you also believe leftists when they say ISIS isn't acting because of their islamic faith, despite the fact ISIS has written in dabiq that their entire reason of existence is to propagate a literal interpretation of islam?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dSOGGGgXh7Q

6:07

or is it?

kek

ye this was cool
>"try again"
did he man that he'll keep doing what he is doing?

Or do I?

It fills me with joy thaf Pewds is the new Messiaha of the alt--right. They are finally where they belong, in the midst of 12 yo CoD players and 14 year old fan girls. The kind of company they'd find intellectually stimulating.

ISIS the way you know it isn't real
"conspiracy theory" is a trigger word and will inhibit your ability to think straight

just start researching

>Is Pewdiepie a NatSoc believer?
Probably not. Who cares? Fanboys of e-celebs aren't natsoc either. You're the lowest of the low.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70&

lol

fucking kek, you can enter mexico anyday guatemalafmalia

I'd make a joke at your expense, but you're already Swedish.

Yeah you Americans sure knows your jokes. Just look at who you elected, hahahana.

Nope mate you have autism. The implication is obviously that pewdiepie intentionally left this frame in their despite the outrage he will potentially cause. In fact, it's quite coincidental that the first video he uploads after the scandal has a "jews did 9/11" message in it.

I actually can. You just present your ID in the border and they give you a 1-day pass.