Monarchy vs Democracy? Which form of government is superior?

Monarchy vs Democracy? Which form of government is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOfLUnSII5A
youtube.com/watch?v=0n4IYhSk9oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k12teOokSqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meritocracy>>>>>>>Democracy>Monarchy

>not having both
Where my common wealth bros at?

>Blues cars vs Red cars
>Which is faster
>Questions asked by women who don't understand how things work

Neither is intrinsically better. Matters how autistic the rules/ruler are

>The queen has no power
>monarchy

Why not a meritocratic monarchy?

Parliamentary monarchy reporting in.

>implying your Queen can't disband their parliaments if she wanted

>Democracy with a large population of Muslims, degenerates, and Heathens

>Monarchy with a king that ethnically cleanses the entire country and liberates us all from the jew

Hmm tough choice

monarchy praise him

>LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
>LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
>LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
>LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
>LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY
LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY

Democracy leads to communism and gulags. Monarchy depends on the leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOfLUnSII5A

Do I REALLY have to explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=0n4IYhSk9oQ

youtube.com/watch?v=k12teOokSqM

Monarchy needs one intelligent person. Democracy needs a majority of intelligent people. Which is more likely?

Monarchy with a healthy amount of nobles that can keep regions running even if the monarch is incompetent (or overthrow it if needed) is objectively the most superior form of government.
It combines the 'taught to rule from birth' with the 'best at the job rules' in a survival of the fittest environment.

Regular 'Let foreigners choose your dictator' democracy like we see in continental Europe is objectively the worst form of government and the only reason it's survived half a century is due to the incorporation into the EUSSR which doesn't give a shit who countries vote for as they have no real power.

Here's a picture form for you The only thing that i think should be noted
is that i don't think the Heir should be the Rulers Son/Daughter, but rather another trusted qualified person of the State.

>that one autistic Portuguese kid that spams his meme ideology that has zero base in reality

Fellow supporters of the Philosopher Monarchy?

>the King controls everything
>only allowed to own wealth/property for a marginal amount for the rest of his life, this is only to keep unwise material sheeps from wanting the position, the philosopher king does not even care about material possession
>he will try to find a younger and wiser king than himself from the population and may retire before death, being able to live peaceful years prestigiously and without constant attention
>the only ones having authority over the philosopher king is his family members, and incase the king gets mentally ill etc. they will make him resign, or launch the country into chaos
>the population is heavily armed