Holocaust deniers

So, your attitudes toward the holocaust is that it DIDN'T happen, but SHOULD HAVE? Or that the numbers are skewed? And you base this belief on a couple of memes you saw on Sup Forums?

Do you have any concrete evidence or reliable sources to base your denial of the holocaust on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocAusch.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#World_War_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAH THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA?

you forgot the gas chambers conundrum

It was a plan that evolved from deportation to extermination. For instance Auchwitz was a model city that became a labor camp, which really didn't have any need for people that couldn't work. Around 4.5 million german jews died during the war.

teehee

>Do you have any concrete evidence
Do you? Besides Shoes and Eyewitnesses?

why should we believe the holocaust happened?

why is the only thorough treatment of the holocaust mediated by hollywood?

why do jews keep bringing it up? there's literally no lingering effects of the "holocaust", so back to the original question; why should we beleive it happened?

>i hate jews

>thats why i voted jew lover drumpf

you drumpfkins are not only dense but retarded too

why do you believe any of the news is real?

why are you agreeing with the Iranians

My attitude is
> it did happen
>the numbers are right
And
>it should happen again.

It's not our job to prove the holocaust didn't happen; it's your job to prove it did.

Peace now my child. Let us examine the gas chamber issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

eyewitness accounts, records, the ruins of the camps, historical documents...?

It didn't happen and shouldn't happen. Once jews settle in Israel they turn into fascists themselves.
The globalist kikes were never in camps to begin with, to them the average jew is just a slightly better goy.
I wouldn't mind going full deus vult on Jerusalem but putting civilians in death camps is just pathetic. Fight properly.

>So, your attitudes toward the holocaust is that it DIDN'T happen, but SHOULD HAVE?

Yeah that's about it

i just proved holocaust

show me the bodies

Cool story bro, got any evidence to back up that claim?

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

i think it was more like andersonville.

A bunch of jews/commisars/subversives (but i repeat myself) were shot on the eastern front. But i don't think there were gas chambers. I think a lot of jews croaked in the camps in the last month or so of the war due to starvation and malnutrition and the effects of being bombed to smithereens.

Andersonville, in the American civil war, would be comparable event.

Nah those are fake

No, you didn't. The extermination did not occur.

>eyewitness accounts
Which talk about giant electric chairs "gas vans," and trained eagles that ate Jew livers.

>records
Don't exist. There is not a single record that even implies the use of homicidal gas.

>ruins of the camps
Yes, which include a door to the "gas chamber" that was made of wood, had a glass window, and opened inwards.

>historical document
Not a SINGLE one refers to gas chambers.

It is also physically impossible for the crematorium ovens to have destroyed that many bodies, and the mass grave for millions of dead Jews simply do not exist.

The Jews who did die, died of typhus or starvation near the end of the war.

>b-but the evidence says
No, it doesn't. And if it did, it wouldn't be ILLEGAL for me to go and investigate it in Germany. But it is. You know why? Because if it were legal to investigate the Holohoax it would be disproven in a matter of hours.

Blown way out of preportion.

jews are scum

Please provide evidence, exclude 'eye witness' testimony because that is not evidence.

Where is your concrete evidence of holocaust numbets?

This.
The camps were slave labour camps. It was brutal and thousands died. Probably hundreds of thousands but nowhere nearly 6 million. And there is no credible evidence for gas chambers being used to kill people.

Numbers skewed
Would be less than half of 6 million

Its also possible that no jews were gassed but I dont know. Either way it would have been closer to 2-3 million killed

So was the Holocaust just an attempt to manually induce natural selection? Since we humans try so hard to stop it by keeping the weak alive.

its ridiculous to think the nazis wouldnt genocide. they modeled themselves after and praised other empires that genocided all the fucking time

>Do you have any concrete evidence or reliable sources
The cutting edge Holocaust research/debate occurs in a handfull of blogs and forums on both aides of the debate. I'm not joking.

>No, you didn't.
>showing a record of the second most powerful man in third reich talking openly about the jewish genocide to the 2nd line of nazi leadership is not proof because stuff!!!

>Which talk about giant electric chairs "gas vans," and trained eagles that ate Jew livers.
>one person lied about holocaust
>therefore every eyewitness account is fake!!!

Logic is strong in you!

>Don't exist. There is not a single record that even implies the use of homicidal gas.
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocAusch.htm

>Yes, which include a door to the "gas chamber" that was made of wood, had a glass window, and opened inwards.

source?

>It is also physically impossible for the crematorium ovens to have destroyed that many bodies
substantiate this claim

>and the mass grave for millions of dead Jews simply do not exist.
Because the bodies where cremated
But there is plenty of mass graves left:

>Because if it were legal to investigate the Holohoax it would be disproven in a matter of hours.
Then why is the holocaust not considered fake in USA, where it's not illegal to deny holocaust?

>eye witness is not evidence

It was meant to remove jews from german society.

Where's your trip Nationalist View?

>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID

This makes me want to put you on a train and waste precious wartime resources transporting, feeding, and tattooing you before I put you on Der Oven Coaster and make your skin into a lamp just for the lulz.

>sage

Nice guessimation kike, your number coincides with changes to official death 'estimates'.

Really not hard to see the jidf posts at all nowadays.

The truth fears no investigation

>addressing a separate and monolithic pol

>be retarded alberto barbosa
>get severely bullied in it's teen years
>decide to shill for early 20th century german nationalists

Arguably the pogroms against Jews that recur eternally are a selection strategy of the Jews themselves.

Psychologically speaking, if there werent pogroms, that would be the real 'existential threat' because it would mean that Jewish self-understanding was false.

Yes, obviously. But, were the jews killed because they were proven to be a threat to German society?

it didnt happen like in "schilder's list"
/thread

fpbp

>shill for jews
>???

They took over banking and pretty much all cultural life post WW1. It was basically an early version of modern degeneracy.

Many people believe the holocaust happened, but are unconvinced as to the numbers being accurate because that is a lot of people to kill and dispose of that quickly.

Surely investing some time in investigating the matter is a worthy cause so that history can hear the actual story?

Eyewitness testimony is not evidence. We would love to see documents that prove the holocaust. What about the ruins? Again, we would love to see those documents.

Don't forget they pushed hard for communism

He's not a jew lover lmao...

You can't openly be anti-semitic - not yet

You have to play their game in order to take the crown. Then you change the game once you have the power to.

Here's a basic gestalt of pre hitler germany for you. Extreme degeneracy to a point most people have not idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8

I just don't give a shit about the holocaust

>But, were the jews killed because they were proven to be a threat to German society?

>A higher percentage of German Jews fought in World War I than of any other ethnic, religious or political group in Germany; some 12,000 died for their country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#World_War_I

>because that is a lot of people to kill and dispose of that quickly.
niggers killed 1 million people in 2 months with machetes. I think the germanic master race could perfectly handle 6 million in 5 years

>Eyewitness testimony is not evidence.
lol.

>We would love to see documents that prove the holocaust.

Obviously it happened. There's simply too much evidence to deny. Now you can debate the exact numbers, but I don't have enough info to really weigh in on that.

There's no credible evidence for gas chambers used to kill people.

Even assuming that speech is real, a speech is not evidence.

Or, I should say, a speech is not proof, especially when there is nothing else provided.

Quite a few people here are loathe to accept eyewitness statements as evidence because of people giving accounts of rollercoaster-esque devices dumping people into ovens and masturbation machines jerking people into exhaustion

Went to Auschwitz on school trip. 2 hour brainwashing video to get in gate. No gas chambers all scare tactics gyms full of human hair ect.

>showing a record of the second most powerful man in third reich talking openly about the jewish genocide to the 2nd line of nazi leadership is not proof because stuff!!!

>One person lied about holocaust
>therefore every eyewitness account is fake!!!!
logic is strong in you!

/thread

>Quite a few people here are loathe to accept eyewitness statements as evidence because of people giving accounts of rollercoaster-esque devices dumping people into ovens and masturbation machines jerking people into exhaustion

but do they apply that to EVERYONE?

I am, at this very moment, giving a speech about how I killed you yesterday.

Do you believe that it happened?

the people lying got made into canon is the problem. the lies kept propagating, even "scholarly research" done on it propagates it.

Allies bombed supply lines, prisoners starved.

Its really not rocket science, though it is for the west as they care more about foreigners than their own people.

I think it didn't happen. And I don't think it should. I think the Jews are being taken advantage of as well. I think there is a cult using Christianity, Islam, and Judaism to consolidate world power in the name of Satan.

I think the numbers are skewed because I'm a historian and those sorts of numbers are always off a bit

So, your attitude toward the holocaust is that it DIDN happen, but SHOULDN'T HAVE? Or that the numbers aren't skewed? And you base this belief on a couple of movies you saw on cinema or tv made by kikes?

Do you have any real concrete and not fabricated evidence or reliable non kikes non lefty sources to base your theory of the holocaust?

>he actually thinks this is a argument

Now answering your question, i'm not the second most powerfull man in the third reich.

The weird thing about this video is that its not himmler, himmler has a really annoying high pitched voice. But who is saying this? on top of that the quality is terrible, especially considering how good the germany communications were.

El holocuento NUNCA PASÓ.

The only evidence that it did happen are confessions given under testicular torture of high ranking party members. The person claiming a positive has to prove something happened, not vice versa, (Flying Spaghetti Monster analogy is faggy but would work here.)

Some died, like everyone during the war, but not six million. Don't believe me? After the war, the number kept changing until settling on six million but people didn't care much because so many people suffered why focus on a snobby outgroup when you lost people yourself? So they changed it to say an extra five million non-Jews died in the camps, to garner sympathy by being compared to them and makes Germans look like complete maniacs who wanted indiscriminate death, not just to enemies. But now when Jews complain people started saying "not all about Jews, lots of people died" so now some people including the man who asserted 14 million have admitted it was a lie to garner sympathy. If they lied about five million dead and we were nonethewiser, why should we believe the six million? It's almost like the whole ordeal was as anti-German pro-Jewish propaganda that Westerners mindlessly ate up because of resentment for wars.

I'm the most powerful person in the group that killed you, confessing it to [whoever you want]. How is that less compelling than the speech in that video?

No it was mostly Polish Jews.

Yeah, actually. Sup Forums is skeptical about a lot of things. Except Muslims/blacks acting like animals, they accept those stories without question.

I'M YER FAKKIN DADDY NOW! YOU WILL CAULL ME YER FATHA!

You forgot the first-ever nuclear bomb was used on Jews.

Frankly I don't care either way
History is filled with dead people. Enough time will pass and it will blend in.

Oy vey this is a real pictuh from Auschwitz goy if you disagree you're an antisemite

Im sure the Russians had no reason to lie about Germany. Stalin was a saint.

This. Turks don't sit around whining about "B-but Vlad Tepes impaled us! Never forget the 40,000! Those evil Romanians!"
Not to mention the genocides people don't even care about, of which Europe has countless, or ones not properly recorded.

Without the Holocaust they have no claim to fame, nothing positive they do for our society, they survive solely on guilting, which turns to arrogance.

So all this degeneracy has come back worse than ever before. Is holocaust 2.0 destined to happen? Or perhaps necessary for human survival?

>it's not himmler because i say so!!!!

What is the original claim?

>nothing positive they do for our society
pic related

What's the deal with vegemite? It sucks

Where's your trip, Nationalist View?

SAYET TO ME

numbers are deffinitely skewed, they didn't have the technology to incinerate corpses at the speed necessary to kill 6 million jews, gassing the jews in the dimensions of the chambers also makes the numbers impossible.

and if we assume that the numbers were made up logic says other things about the story are also made up, its easy to imagine a scenario where typhus outbreaks are what caused the deaths of the jews and not the nazi's

memes on Sup Forums have nothing to do with mathematical FACT. it is impossible for the amount of jews claimed to have been gassed by the nazi's to have happened during the time period of the war.

Don't firget that Zyklon B creates blue traces on walls. Which has been the case in the barracks because it has been used as a pesticide. The blue traces weren't found in the chambers.

you have the burdon of proof wrong there faggot

the people making the ridiculous claim that 6 mil were killed have to prove it.
6 million bodies or 900,000,000 pounds of ash and bone.

Even if the Holocaust happened, which it didn't, but if it did, I still wouldn't care. Because Jewish Bolsheviks killed tens of millions in Russia and millions more in the war.

The lesson they want to teach is "Jewish lives are worth more than everyone else's. We're unique and special."

So fuck them.

I'M JUST A KID!!

That's some bear and eagle tier shit right there

If it didn't happen, why were there no Nazis who said it didn't? Why did they only try to downplay their role, knowing fully well that any involvement would be grounds for execution?

because it was from the start agreed upon by the other countries this was the story they were going with and the allies would do anything to get that story

so they tortured the germans until they admitted it or just threatened their families/ daughters/ friends.

>say the jews were gassed or we are going to let our boys have some fun with your daughter.

what would you have done britbong?

>nobel prize being worth anything

Obama got one just for running, he wasn't even president yet. The shit is a joke ran by swede cucks