/MCGA/ MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN GENERAL: Diversity Edition

Welcome to the /MCGA/ General Thread.

Thread Theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

This thread is for the serious discussion of ways to Make Canada Great Again.

Come chat with us (CSIS & RCMP BTFO)
>discord.gg/aDb8dqq

Happenings this week:

Refugee claims at Canada-U.S. border have doubled over past 2 years
>cbc.ca/news/canada/refugee-claims-border-1.3988024

Kevin O'Leary sells wine on U.S. home shopping channel amid leadership campaign
>cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-oleary-wine-home-shopping-1.3988057

Trudeau says Canada one of NATO's 'strongest actors' without committing more money
>cbc.ca/news/politics/justin-trudeau-angela-merkel-germany-1.3987562

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/this-hour-has-88-minutes-ep-29-toboggan-the-kali-yuga/
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/contraband-sask-jail-1.3987933
cbc.ca/news/politics/threats-hate-islamophobia-khalid-1.3986563
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/anti-muslim-protest-masjid-toronto-1.3988906
maximebernier.com/two_threats_to_freedom_of_speech_m_103_and_c_16
youtube.com/shared?ci=RJnTEGWXf7Q
canadians.org/blog/trudeau-backs-c-23-armed-us-border-guards-canada
cbc.ca/news/politics/pre-clearance-border-canada-us-1.3976123
o.canada.com/news/american-officers-exempt-from-canadian-law
thestar.com/news/gta/2015/04/19/could-armed-us-border-guards-be-coming-to-union-station.html
beaver-time.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck Kevin

Greatest PM ever.

2nd for bernier

dailystormer.com/this-hour-has-88-minutes-ep-29-toboggan-the-kali-yuga/

Smash that mutha fuckin discord link boys.

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/contraband-sask-jail-1.3987933

>natives are piloting drones to bring bannock and crack to their cousins.

MFW my kosher bacon strips about to be dripping in authentic Canadian syrup.

Quite nice that flag desu.

Better than the leaf that's for sure.

Frogs out

I unironically dislike MCGA and the red ensign. I like Canada though, and I'd like to see it revitalized. It seems obvious the way to do that is to blend the past, present, and idealized future.

Why does Bernier have a cult following? Is he the meme candidate in the Conservative race?

He seems to get a lot of attention on CBC and Huffpost which makes me wonder he's a Liberal plant posing as a Conservative.

cbc.ca/news/politics/threats-hate-islamophobia-khalid-1.3986563

>"Kill her and be done with it. I agree she is here to kill us. She is sick and she needs to be deported."
>"We will burn down your mosques, draper head Muslim."
>"Why did Canadians let her in? Ship her back."
>"Why don't you get out of my country? You're a disgusting piece of trash and you are definitely not wanted here by the majority of actual Canadians."

Great video of her reading them out.

Fake news
If the US had taken over we'd have AR-15 already.

Nah. I'm just 29 so I didn't even know what the Red Ensign was until pretty recently, and I just have no strong connection to is. MAGA is easy and catchy, mah-gah, whereas mc-gah is a bit more cumbersome. That and it has that "usa lite" feel that Kellie Leitch has in respect to Trump - like an uncool wannabe.

We can do better. RCMP reimagined as a fascist paramilitary with red highlights, a new take on the flag - technomonarchism or technofuedalism is what I'm thinking as a style. If we imagined we dropped all this tech in the lap of the Empire at its height, what would they have made Canada look like.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/anti-muslim-protest-masjid-toronto-1.3988906

>"And it makes me really angry because that's not part of life and it's not freedom of speech. It's awful and hateful and it shouldn't be allowed."

on phone, but at least he's picking the right side.

maximebernier.com/two_threats_to_freedom_of_speech_m_103_and_c_16

Maxime Bernier: the one man who can both win the Quebexican vote and uncuckify Canada

We just need to get past the meme that is O'Leary

I actually, truly, sincerely hope we Make Canada Great Again.

Fuck the chink shills that make Canada seem cucked.

Someone on Sup Forums should make Canadian-themed vaporwave with YTV and Teletoon in it. I'd do it myself but I have no video-making skills.

Pure genius!

youtube.com/shared?ci=RJnTEGWXf7Q

Evening Brothers,

With the recent uptick in illegal immigration over the last few weeks/months I feel that a change to our policy is long overdue. Among refugee advocates, the number one goal is suspending the Safe Third Country Agreement (STCA), which has been in effect for more than 12 years. It prohibits most people arriving at a Canadian land border crossing from making a refugee claim, on the premise that the U.S. is a perfectly good place to claim asylum. However, it only applies to “any person who arrives at a land border port of entry,” it encourages the determined simply to go around those ports of entry. For example, if someone crosses at a field, the STCA would not apply to them.

I have looked into the penning of an e-petition to address this issue and perhaps suggest some amendments to our current policies in the house of commons, as well as hopefully drawing some more attention to it. Please give me your thoughts and suggestions.

The loophole certainly needs to be closed.

Also, as per the requirements for an e-petition in the house of commons I would need a MP as a sponsor for the petition. At the moment I'm considering Michelle Rempel, but I'm open to any other recommendations.

Fuck this shit state.
Fuck you.

Damn I just left my house to go on an errand otherwise I'd get on the discord

You posted the wrong picture.

Here, let me help you.

How so?

There is a phone app

So a couple of my friends were saying to me at how there's a push to turn Saskatoon into a sanctuary city. Anyone if this is true? If it is I'm getting the fuck out of here, there's enough goddamn niggers and dune coons as is.

As for making Canada great again, can it even be done? I feel like we're so far gone already, and it seems like like the degradation is accelerating quickly each day.

When the first winter hit they would all go to Toronto.

he's french
bit of name recognition because of this whore
he's the candidate for the smallest government

>As for making Canada great again, can it even be done? I feel like we're so far gone already, and it seems like like the degradation is accelerating quickly each day.

we were done decades ago
but we can become a singapore like efficient chinese colony, or new brazil

Its between him and O'Leary. Trudeau's not getting a second term. O'Leary leans more left than he likes to lead on. Bernier is probably the only genuine candidate.

>guy who runs the discord is a cuck

Getting my proof of cert and moving to ontario from California! What should I expect?

Oh no, that sucks.
Trump already made Canada America Again
When Trudeau went to Washington, Trump forced him to sign over canada
Canada has been annexed
>U.S. Agents, armed on Canadian soil, with the power to search and detain Canadian citizens?
canadians.org/blog/trudeau-backs-c-23-armed-us-border-guards-canada
>Oh yes, and they want to be exempt from Canadian law?
cbc.ca/news/politics/pre-clearance-border-canada-us-1.3976123
o.canada.com/news/american-officers-exempt-from-canadian-law
>The United States wants its police officers to be exempt from Canadian law reported The Star and went on to say "Armed U.S. border guards could soon be posted to Union Station — and if they ever use their guns, they may not be held accountable in a Canadian court."
thestar.com/news/gta/2015/04/19/could-armed-us-border-guards-be-coming-to-union-station.html
>"Washington is demanding that its police agents operating in Canada be entirely exempt from Canadian criminal law. A U.S. agent who, for instance, shot and killed a Canadian while on Canadian soil would not be subject to a Canadian court." reported the Star

>Washington is DEMANDING
NOT asking, demanding. People in charge makes demands

>An American can shoot and kill a canadian on canadian soil with no legal consequences in Canada
They are the law now. If you try to start an uprising you'll be shot.

>American Police at union station
Downtown Toronto. No border anywhere close
France in ww2 was German occupied.
If you went to a train station, you'd see German soldiers.

>Justin Trudeau signed bill c-23 giving American Border Patrol to carry and use force in canada exempt.from canadian law
Justin signed it.

You've been annexed

Who /SCHEER/ here?

southern ontario?

white people living on farms
non whites and sjws living in cities
economy is shit
things are more expensive, especially housing
winter is long and sucks, no mountains to ski
summer is hot and humid
roads suck, public transit is a bit better

The exact same thing, only colder.

>T. Torontonian

>Never had a bad experience with a black man

>I'll take Sikh's any day

Sounds like he likes to get his neghole pozzed

this is a bunch of shit about getting pre clearance to america before you travel there, than have a log jam when everyone shows up at the same time getting off the plane

>Trump made Trudeau annex Canada

Read the articles you posted in your post and you'll see most of those bills were agreed upon by Harper/Obama.

Never forget 02/04/17

The get of a lifetime

This + every fucking day more shitskins and niggers in your way.

Oh okay.
Downtown Toronto subway station preclearance to America.
Got it.

Jordan Peterson for pres

Okay
>Justin backs c-23

Harper/Obama

I guess justin means Harper/Obama

>loads of people sent me intellectual criticism that makes my viewpoint completely void
>im just gunna use the retarded shit edgey 12 year olds sent to me to strengthen my agenda

Kill the publicly funded news networks/stations

Kill the Human Rights courts

Kill the No Fault Divorce legislation

Kill the anti-Canadian Liberal Party

Then we'll be in the ballpark of reform

Do lots of people in Winnipeg get stabbed?

Girl smiled at him.

Is Bernier /ourguy/?

Sources close to this leaf say "yes".

>Scheer
>Trost
>Bernier

In that order

downtown toronto train station with trains going to new york

there's already armed agents at pearson and many other airports

just a reminder that the only jobs in northern ontario are government jobs

Not really, he'll win Beauce but Beauce always votes for the Conservatives. He's a very rigid libertarian and I personally would not vote for him for that reason

t. QC

Who will you vote for then?

Probably nobody. I didn't vote last election

> complaining about the weather

Kys you soft faggot

>18 year olds that don't know what air india was

Sihks are Muslim tier niggers

Scheer is likeable but bernier will shake things up more.

Use higher res flag pls

Indeed, Max seems like a stand up guy, but he's way too doctrinaire to win a national election.

At this point the Conservatives seem pretty fucked. Either they vote in a meme like Leech or O'Leary and get creamed next election when said leader implodes, a 'real conservative' like Max and equally get trounced on policy, or a milktoast like Chong or Raitt and simply get ignored.

If Chong wins it might actually make them realise that their party is basically devoid of any principles or beliefs and hopefully they'd fracture and fix their shit up. But then again they're Harperites so they're not clever enough to even realise that there are problems (let alone deep structural problems) with the Conservative party the way it is.

bump

bumps

Can we get Labrador back, please?

Ain't like there isn't a way to work thing out, it just that the way it was decided was complete bullshit, decided by the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council back in Britain, without the motion being even proposed to us before it was passed. Also we received absolutely no monetary compensation for that literal ripoff. Cherry on top: Back in the time, Newfoundland wasn't part of the Canadian confederation but actually was a colony for Britain under its direct jurisdiction, so it was basically an annexation via a kangaroo court.

Didn't even happens that long ago, 1927 to be exact.

Vive le Canada, qui disait!
Vous verrez du multiculturalisme, qui disait!
Vous etes au pays de mes aieux, qui disait!

New thread

Fuck MCGA, Iqra is way ahead of you

beaver-time.tumblr.com
kek