Why do nig nogs smell funny? I dont know how to describe it but its very pungent. Do they wear deodorant?

Why do nig nogs smell funny? I dont know how to describe it but its very pungent. Do they wear deodorant?

their skin gets ashy so they have to use lotion

least we dont smell like white ppl lol

Negroes have their own pheromones and disgusting smell. It depends on what they eat and if they wash their ass with soap (surprise, they don't)

It smells like dirt idk why

Also, my experience is that most of them have rather poor personal hygiene. I don't know if that causes the problem, but it certainly makes any issue that's present more severe.

Irony... They can stand the sun, but if they let their skin get too dry they start to fall apart.

Have you ever smelled a dog?

Also, checked

So smelling clean is a bad thing?

no, but i know where you're coming from

>be 2005
>be in 7th grade
>nigga smells like week old sweat
>everyone goes to locker room to get ready for gym
>smelly nigga uses axe body spray and literally uses up the entire arsenal
>smells 20x worse and unbareable that everyone was forced to leave the locker room
>coach sent his smelly ass outside to air out

wew

I spent 2 years in NY state prison. The smell of niggers is disgusting.

Different races smell different. If you ask a black person, they'll be more than happy to tell you how strange they think white people smell.

do ""white"" Australians like ""white"" Americans?
ive some money to waste and you guys seem like a jolly bunch

someone told me once that white people smell like baloney.

One of the things that blew my fucking mind was the following.

The guys that had dread locks didn't wash their hair because apparently you need a blow dryer for them or else they get moldy when they are wet. There are no blow dryers in prison. These guys are in prison for years. So these guys with dreads down to their ass would GO FOR YEARS without washing their hair. They would just wrap their dreads up in a towel and shower. It was fucking nauseating the smell that would come off these niggers.

Thanks Bill Burr.

They think we smell weird too. Go figure.

No deodorant and a strict diet of fried chicken, watermelon, and orange soda cause the strange pungent odor.

>why do shitskins smell like shit

oh gee, i dont know, maybe its because they look like giant walking turds?

Yea honkeys smell like hot dog water. bologna sandwiches, wet dog and shame.

Small price to pay for owning the planet.