Georgie boy started a poll

Georgie boy started a poll.
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675
Also has anyone noticed lately the most vocal celebrities against Trump have been getting alot of screen time in commercials? Like I avoid commercials like the plague and I still noticed cunts like george and that fat cunt from ghostbusters in them. They were all over the place in the Superbowl commercial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yymzI6BvU
youtube.com/watch?v=PrOqgRdkmRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

George is just butthurt that Trump fired his ass.

George is a faggot he loves butt hurt and probably wants trumps thick dingus inside of him

did you also notice he was in a fucking PIZZA commercial of all things... while playing ping pong...

You know that completely escaped me
fucking christ

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yymzI6BvU
holy shit this is why he is butt hurt

bump

Fuck this zipperhead. Wish this fucker's bloodline would have ended at Hiroshima.

35%

we can do better than this

like they were taunting us

Brigading is one of the reasons why Trump and Sup Forums thinks they have more support than they do.

lmao
also heres the pizza commercial that aired during the superbowl wow he really was playing ping pong
youtube.com/watch?v=PrOqgRdkmRM
Its already risen by 2% but we gotta keep pushing

Because he's a literal faggot

And George tweeting in his own echo chamber isnt any better. Im just evening the playing field.

sarah silverman was just rewarded with a new netflix special the day after she tweeted about overthrowing trump

Yeah, but Sup Forums often times vastly outnumbers a voting base. It's actually why, ironically, online polls are actually fake news now because Sup Forums touches them. Sometimes a poll is meant to be aimed at a certain base. In this instance I guess I agree with you to a point considering it is twitter, but overall I think it's unhealthy for polls in general to be brigaded here. Although it's not going to stop anything.

That's why Trump won right?

If I was fired over literal slurring retard Lou Ferrigno i'd probably have antipathy towards Trump too

Its George Takei man. Just pissing off a faggot in his ivory tower not looking to do anything else.

>Be old oriental faggot
>Bottom, so my ass is stretched and infected with everything
>Literally have to wipe my ass wearing industrial gloves in order not to spread disease
>I was on a show when I was younger and less infected
>Jew Rodenstienburg told me that I could be famous if I sucked his cock
>Was going to suck it anyways
>Flash forward 50 years
>Miss the attention
>Miss having young men fill my ass with their seed
>Miss being relevant
>Mainly miss young men filling my ass with their seed though
>Decide to appeal to the faggots by negatively commenting on superior straight men who made better choices throughout life than I did
>Seed?

I am loving the hysteria. Can't wait for the witch trials.

Is the sheboon vocally anti-Trump? I have no doubt that she is, I just haven't seen her say anything, besides that shit with Milo.

Anyway, no, its probably just confirmation bias on your part.

You know that Trump made a Pizza Hut commercial in 1995? Funny that George is picking up a job that his archenemy left.

>His twitter circle jerk and his real life literal circle jerk vote for Trump
A
L
M
O
N
D
S

No twitter.

Well that explains a lot

Its not leslies jones it was the other fat one in the movie. I would think confirmation bias too but after that Ghostbusters movie tanking as hard as it did I have no clue how that woman could find any work. We already know the blacklist is real on celebrities who dont hold conventional opinions so its not hard to imagine the ones who be good little drones and dont express independent thought get rewarded in hollywood.