webmshare.com/eW6wV
youtube.com/watch?v=KvGgE3yzFNo&t=2047s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/TH/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for pizza

*BG bohemian grove

source?

steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests

WTF is a Pizza Mansion and why the fuck is John Podesta dumb enough to name it that in public

Could it be possible, that someone put that up there as a joke? Why the fuck would Podesta be so blatant about that? Jesus christ, loosen that tinfoil cap a little.

Also, concerning the Worldcorpo videos: youtube.com/watch?v=ipQvu7JoAbE

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE!!

why would it be named on google maps?

FUCKING BUMP THiS SHEEIT

Is that that place where old Republicans run around naked?

Yeeeees!

the fuck is voat?

>Create Joke Location on google maps
>Becomes Dankest meme

>somona

Holy shit lads, that town is fucked

idiots

Wtf did I just watch, user-kun?

PODESTTTAAAA, WE GOT YOUR EMMMAAILLLSSS

A whole mansion made of pizza?
Dude sounds insane

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA

I remember taking a class on Forensics and one of the things that was taught was that criminals will intentionally be careless and give away info, and no one is sure why. Some think its because they want to get caught. Many times criminals will call the cops themselves or give the cops hints themselves. It wouldn't be surprising in the least.

didn't some user come on in like december and tell us to go there? it's located by a kid's camp and bohemian grove or something

It's almost like they want us to find it..... LIKE THEY GOT THE FUCKING PODESTA NAME AND PIZZA MANSION WRITTEN IN A FUCKING LOCATION

Someone go check it out :^) livestream for us in case you get shot or kidnapped..

where everyone fled from reddit when the ceo was censoring people. I haven't been there in ages but that's where I remember it from.

You are a deluded moron.

This property is 3/4 miles away from a childrens camp

Someone download the video in case everything gets taken down. I will check here after sleeping if this is legit or not. Have a bump just in case it is legit so i can feel i helped a good cause

It naming like that on google earth seems fake as fuck though, or at keast like intentional distraction

What state is this located in?

fake happening
shills got BTFO over this:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"

i remember that location. i think someone gave that GPS out on a very early thread, I cant remember why. Someone probably went in and named it something, because anyone can name map lcoations if they claim it.

the shill who made the vid is an energy absorber shill
he spends the entire video not saying anything then just comes up with unexplained lead that has no other connections

Go away John.

>I'm John Podes- SAY IT

Not sure if Pepe or Fry

I remember him mentioning a vaction home in Lake Tahoe. There were strange remarks about having kids over and playing card. Know if this place is there or in D.C.?

raid the catacombs under his mansion. save the children

This is just the Camp Nose spot, isn't it?

bump for justice

ya think ya hot shit don't ya? just get lost

Bump for false flag happening

get lost

whats the gestalt on this mansion,
IRL ARG have fake leads too you know

Sharepoint://notepad.789s-pg

This whole thing got covered because they all act this way. They used to believe their asses were eternally safe, because this crap never stopped since the 80s and nobody got massively busted.

They freaked out the moment they understood we were watching them.

Watch them changing that name on Google, censoring that part of the map, or publishing a story about the many dangers of fake news, because yet another pizza shop got "assaulted".

>How many levels of disinfo are you on senpai?
>Like two or three my man.
>You are like a little baby. Watch this.
>*podesta pizza mansion*

t. mugatu

Anyone figured out John Podesta's anagram "Pedo St Johan"? Or have I been the only one looking into this?

LEts talk about that video where the child is screaming and John is banging the bathroom door with a broom,
Anyone have the vid ?

>Frepe

>webmshare.com/eW6wV

>why the fuck is John Podesta dumb enough to name it that in public

Everything has always been out in public and blatant, in-your-face.

For most of human History, really, everything before us, 99% of humans have been complete retards, ham-fisting their way through life.

This current generation has an unprecedented spike in super-geniuses and a huge percentage are really really smart. So we're literally seeing almost a Morlock vs. Eloi splitting of the species here, we have the smartest and stupidest people in History in the same generation, and basically the system is set up to favor the stupids.

So the stupids are all out having fun, enjoying a world that was built perfect for keeping idiots happy as they slave, and what we have now is a sudden influx of autistic super-nerds, each brain a living super-computer a trillion times more powerful than any other thinking machine ever created, each one unique and suited perfectly to different tasks, and now gentlemen we have also THE MACHINE, the Internet! We can link our supercomputers with each other through memes and we can change not only patterns of language but alter the very fabric of thought itself.

>MFW

P I Z Z A M A N S I O N

twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716

>webmshare.com/eW6wV

muh quality

bump

Dunno man, when I got my IQ test back they said only 3% of the population got an higher result than 130
But 135 doesn't really feel like being that smart, at all

Get a goddamn GPS in decimal degrees please!

over 130 here
I know that feel.

You feel weird in the mass of dumbshits and youre to dumb for the great inventions.

brah its about applying yourself at that point. I'm the same way and I remember as a little kid explaining stuff to adults and they literally didn't understand, and I thought I was just crazy til I started reading intellecuals saying similar things

It isn't when you aren't including Africa.

You can find it on the world corp website.
Also user made a color corrected version.
Does anyone have that one?

OH FUCK
BUUUUMP

p@ssword

>>youtube.com/watch?v=KvGgE3yzFNo&t=2047s
Has anyone heard or looked into this?
>Video isn't actually an hour long he just replays it 3 times.

Mfw I'm autist master race

Stay outta my pizza mansion

That's interesting. I wonder if it is because they seek recognition for their crimes or if it is a guilty conscience.

Also see this with the (((deep state)))) Its like having control over the world and having the majority unaware of their existence is not good enough for them. They just have to keep going, no amount of wealth or power satisfies them. Maybe there is an element of wanting to be caught and to be recognised, to have some resistance. Like it's all a game to them, but it's no fun if they're the only ones playing. They're sick of winning, because the victories mean nothing when the other player is asleep or not even interested in the game.

is he gonna wear that hoodie when he hangs

fuck thats so terrifying

even if that isnt podesta, who the fuck would make something like this. who would scare a kid that much just to make a video? this is so weird

That place was found months ago. Someone recently changed the name.

Still unsure if the user who posted it was legit or LARPing, but Bohemian Grove is very close to the area, and so are a lot of camps for children; one of them (Camp Luz, if I recall correctly - could be wrong, if so, correct me) having pedo symbols on the website.

IQ is normative, my man. If the entire world became rose the equivalent of 50 points tomorrow the median would still be 100.

I ain't clickin that shit nigga

Just like his brother has a cast of a dahlmer victim hanging in front room, and child pedo oils in the rest of their house. They are untouchable. They relish letting it slip out. They never thought it would c9me to this

If you're already a degenerate fuck like these people are, it kills it when others don't know. So you drop hints, indeed. ' Cause who will find out? and even if they do, so fucking what?

I've read books on forensics, homicide and criminal behaviour, can confirm what user is saying is correct.

>Thai pedo internet defense team reporting for duty

Right on schedule

I found it:

38.578373, -123.127547

He's HERE!

Is this the final boss stage?

W-what

>steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests
AHHH there ladyboypedo is... You are late for your shilling.

I remember hearing about the 'weeping voice' killer? who would cry into the phone as he reported his victims. Eventually he started just started saying he murdered them into the phone.

Tactical thumb nail nuke when

I posted this months ago. damn you Sup Forums.

Why just rape a child when you get off twice as much by doing it practically in front of all the stupid pleebs. There is also an element of exhibitionism. You really don't understand how the mind of a sociopathic elite works.

not soon enough

They see me bumpin' they hatin'

It's always the same ladyboy, every day every pizza thread.

>Many times criminals will call the cops themselves or give the cops hints themselves. It wouldn't be surprising in the least.

>A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further."[1][2]

Wow, that's the gayest serial killer I've ever heard of.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS NIGH

Yup. Happened with the Dutroux and Jimmy Savile cases.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/TH/

Oh shit thai ladyboy is here. It's confirmed legit

Yeah, it's not the place I originally thought it was. We'll see if anything comes out.

The Podesta-Brock Connection

Some of this is speculation, but it is no secret that David Brock was once a conservative pundit. Indeed, he turned cloaks suddenly after being assigned the writing of a memoir on Hillary Clinton. After this, he had a sudden, and some would even say uncanny, change of heart about the soon-to-be Senatorial candidate, and founded Media Matters for America, a nonprofit that seems to have its designs set on promoting witch-hunts, defamation and falsehoods to destroy the conservatives' political standing.

A close associate of Brock's, and Clinton's, is John Podesta. Podesta has been known as a lobbyist in the D.C. circles for decades, well entrenched, also thanks to his mother's connections. Further, he consulted for both the Obama campaigns and had a direct hand in the attempt to elect Hillary Rodham Clinton. John, and his brother Tony, have already been well documented by PizzaGate sources, so I'll spare further elaboration on them. Seek the articles for yourself, draw your own conclusions.

Nevertheless, the Center for American Progress AND Media Matters for America have been partners for years, in a number of things. They receive common funding from George Soros and other leftist Shadow Government funds, and these same funds might have a say in how their supported candidates' govern the country. It should not be surprising to any leftist that still has at least a tenth of brain matter left, then, that most of Obama's promises weren't fulfilled. There wasn't change. There was division, in an attempt to tighten the State's control over every aspect of the citizenry's lives. There was a continued bailout of the financier class. There was crony capitalism at its finest in Obama's run in the Presidency.

Now, my theory is that David Brock got set up by John Podesta at some point. It might have been a party. It might have been something else. But Brock got caught in a compromising position and had to switch teams or risk losing everything he had gained at his point. With promises of rewards if he steps into line and plays on the 'shabbos goy' team, as some would say.

While circumstantial, it's certainly telling that Brock's ex-boyfriend demanded 800K USD in exchange for not revealing some of his most embarrassing secrets. It's also telling that James Alefantis is at present building a 'museum' and is aggressively pursuing any sources of documentation and investigation on the real estate he's developing, resorting to threats and blackmail, and maybe more. It is not normal for someone who has innocuous designs on a given project to do this.

For that reason, I think James Alefantis is David Brock's facilitator in perpetuating the vicious cycle plaguing D.C. politics for awhile.

Deep State Involvement
As said before, the Deep State agencies are aware of this. Several people who have investigated elements loosely related to these news have been persecuted or imprisoned and then found themselves 'suicided' under most mysterious of circumstances. Aaron Swartz is one such individual.
Aaron Swartz was quite interested in Deep State activity. Indeed, he unveiled the Persona Management Software scheme that the U.S. Navy had commissioned, perhaps on behalf of a shadowy agency. For those not in the know, individuals such as the online presence of Bana Alabed and her mother might be such 'Personas'. Fake social media characters created to manipulate public opinion on a wide variety of matters.
That includes, of course, the Syrian Civil War. It is funny that a girl is asking for Hillary Clinton to be elected, and for World War III, instead of pleading for her life and that of her mother. It is furthermore atypical that some of the wording she uses seems to signal to varied persons throughout the development of the SCW as it occurs.
The Franklin Scandal was another coverup. Initially unveiled as a scheme to get politicans to walk the line, it was further damaging as a conspiracy because of the callous way child prostitutes were used to achieve such means. It was swept under the rung, and promptly memory-holed as soon as it surfaced. Who were they protecting? Well, the shadowy true elite.
Elites, Media, Child Abuse
The true elite barters in children, organs and every other sort of degenerate debauchery to achieve its aims, after all. The Media complex perpetuates the cycles through their use and abuse of child actors and actresses, and it is an open secret that Britney Spears' sister's baby has been fathered by a Nickelodeon executive.
These people like to indoctrinate children with certain beliefs from the start.
There is no way to stop them unless the Deep State stops using these people for their own aims or the people rebel against these abuses.

Fake and gay?

>humanity is splitting into two species

DELET THIS