Maybe we shouldn't be deporting them??? What are your thoughts?

Maybe we shouldn't be deporting them??? What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

conacytprensa.mx/index.php/sociedad/personajes/2403-juan-pablo-padilla-de-tamalero-a-cientifico-en-harvard
archive.is/g83kV
archive.is/OOWLt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enchilades are better

A Mexican intellectual? Well I'll be damned!

>breaking the law is okay if you are really smart

wrong

He got in instead of an American citizen
I know our universities are private businesses but it really grinds my gears that US universities accept so many foreigners

>tamales
That's fucking shit.

So one spic out of 5362825378363 is actually useful? So this makes it all those billions in state welfare deficits worth it? Somehow I still think "not".

We accept the best thats why we are the best you jingoistic fag

9000 hours in ms paint

>accept the best
You poor deluded bitch. Someone post that if you're white with good scores on the LSAT these colleges will consider and if you're black they all accept image

where does it say he's an illegal?

>accept the best
With affirmative action and diversity quotas in both education and business? Seriously kill yourself if you believe your post dude..

>mexican scientists

You would think a man capable of developing lasers at Harvard could (or has) gone through the proper channels to citizenship.

Why does the success of an illegal set precedent to allow all others to stay?

If anything it makes it worse, no? They achieved a dream of many by taking advantage of society and breaking law. Potentially, taking place instead of a law abiding citizen.

i thought lasers were already developed

I'm sure plenty of white people are at least as qualified and would have been able to do the job just fine if this mestizo hadn't stolen it with the power of affirmative action.

conacytprensa.mx/index.php/sociedad/personajes/2403-juan-pablo-padilla-de-tamalero-a-cientifico-en-harvard

my spanish isnt perfect, but im pretty sure this guy only sold tamales as an elementary student in mexico, and is a legal immigrant here.

We only accept the best foreigners. Affirmative action doesn't apply to immigration.

>the world isn't manichaean
No. Fucking. Way.

This ONE Mexican went on to do something useful with his life. Deport NO!

This ONE baby went on to do something useful with it's life. Abort NOW!

Look!It's that one in a million nigger again.

hmm how do you apply for a job inventing lasers?

>At Harvard
>Not the University of Mexico

Well, there's one problem. If Mexicans aee so proud of their country, why aren't they there working to make it better?

>and is a legal immigrant here.

That's just as bad. I actually prefer the illegals, because they're easier to send back.

Actually, we only accept the foreigners who are related to people already here.

If what you claim is true, legal immigrants could be expected to be less likely than native whites to use welfare, but the opposite is true.

>Scientists never work shit jobs when they're young

it's actually only okay if you are really rich

WHAT THE FUCK THOSE TAMALES WERE GOOD THO
HE DID MORE FOR MY LIFE WHEN HE MADE TAMALES
REEEEEEEE

If they immigrated illegally, they have to go back.

All of them. No exceptions.

Deport this one.

Maybe you shouldn't be sucking your boyfriend's cock???

or really white

>Hey you racist assholes just because a couple of muslims blew up something doesn't mean ALL muslims are bad okay?

>HOLY SHIT THIS 1% OF A MINORITY GROUP DID SOMETHING THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD KEEP THE OTHER 99% OF LOSERS

YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH YOU FUCKING CUNTS

Tamales are better than a shitty laser, what a retard.

>Mexican scientist

If you immigrated illegally, you have to go back, no matter what.

Also
>look at this example that's so rare it constitutes 0.01% of all cases, that means its always the case! Open up the border goys!

>WA has fuckloads of immigrant/foreign students
>WA started lawsuit against trump's travel ban
really activates those neurons

lasers have existed for a long time OP. there is no new development they can attribute to this "mexican scientist" just as no one can say that "greek economist" know their shit

>developing lasers at harvard

yeah I hear their STEM program is top notch /s

So if he made it, it should be easier for him to fill out the required paper work. So why doesn't he?

we already have lasers though.

The the vibe the headline gives. Kind of like Bill Gates used to shit in a diaper before be became the richest man in the world.

lol whatta tard. doesn't know about race quotas in immigration.

>look at this example that's so rare it constitutes 0.01% of all cases

are you talking about muslim terrorists?

How about mexicant intellectuals stay the fuck in their own ratholes we allowed them to keep and improve their own countries so none of those stinking ugly little fuckers are coming here.

It's all smuggling

Americans can develop lasers just fine without a mexican at Harvard taking up the enrollment spot that an actual American could have. Send them all back.

Breaking the law is okay if..

Fucjing wrong, faggot

Lol flag checks out

>a single guy managed to stop being a leech on society
>GUYS ALL BEANERS ARE SCIENTISTS

>manichaean

I see the French are still as cultured as ever. Merci

See

It's immoral for the United States to be taking these bright young stars away from Mexico.

Holy shit, schools accept so many foreigners because they pay three times or more compared to citizens tuition. Hell, it was a reason school were freaking out about the travel ban, they would lose a lot of money through tuition.

archive.is/g83kV

23K affected by the ban, that's just from seven countries.

archive.is/OOWLt

Great, then he could contribute meaningfully in Mexican society, what's the issue here?

kek.

Now who's going to make tamales?

Agree 100%

>ooo look at me and my faggy laser that has no practical application! isn't this just like star wars! pewpew XD!

You can't eat a lazer. But you can sure as HELL eat some tamales.