Is he a creation of the CIA to discredit MAGA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. You are a low-information 8gag loser, though. Spencer's one of Jared Taylor's proteges, your ignorance of high-level white nationalism is not his problem, or anyone else's except yours.

no just a faggot

Wow shills shilling shills, neat. Not many of us care about him or his group, most of us would rather avoid labes and leaders due to how they can be co-oped. We remain a chaotic group, not to give up our greatest strength.

And that's exactly what has happened to the alt right. At this point a lot of them are just neo neo nazis.

No he's just a retard.

his purpose is outing his fans as shills.

>Is he a creation of the CIA to discredit MAGA?
yes, among other things

richie is a good boy and he dindu nuffin wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4

He's kind of a autist, but the lovable kind.

No. He's an important step in moving the Alt-right, or White Nationalism, or whatever else we want, from an internet circlejerk to an actual political force.

What actual evidence does anyone have that he's controlled opposition? No one has ever made a coherent argument in favor of it.

/newfag/ detected

NO BUT YOU ARE

I'm not 100% sure, but it does seem that would be the most logical conclusion. Anonymous shit-posting is one thing as Kek will give a nod too, but public display of the equivalent of shit-posting just doesn't have the power for good no matter how you look at it.

Richard "Might have gyno but at least I'm not a RINO" Spencer.

>someone finally comes along to say what the majority of Sup Forums say in every thread
>omg what a faggot lmao
>SHILL

He's nowhere near Jared Taylor levels of based though.

He is a psyop, they even gave him my haircut.

this is what my thinking is now

hes no Hitler, but having a clean shaven aesthetic face on a far right movement is subversive in itself, even if he is kind of an autistic speaker

liberals on twitter still meme that everyone to the right of obama is a toothless farmer high on meth, or a degenerate skinhead white nigger

optics matter

He's not CIA, just a fucking idiot that wants to yell pepe in public. Sage this guy IRL and just disregard what this retard says. No one cares about him

His girlfriend is literally the ugliest freak I've ever seen. Thing looks like a transgender

He totally fucking is

Richard Spencer just screams HoneyPot.

No. He's fine. He's a pretty well spoken guy. The only thing retarded I've heard him say is that the Egyptians were white.

Google his wife and her connection To Alexander Dugin

He is a Russian shill meant to cause chaos

His girlfriend is a Russian propagandist who works for Alexander Dugin

He was sent by russia

If you've been involved in white nationalism for longer than four years, you've already heard of and know quite a lot about Spencer.

I think he's sincere, but the recent signal boost is definitely an attempt to (((discredit))) anyone vaguely right-wing by associating them with him. Easiest way for the left to remove a group is to make a single name and associate everyone in the group with that name.

cointelpro

>another ultra newfag i just joined the alt-right during the trump campaign or gamergate thread
This is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. It's even worse than ctr shilling and leafposting.

Spencer dreams to become the next Rockwell but I feel he's a shill