Passive aggressive women and white genocide

How many girls has Sup Forums seen that would be wifeable, that will not reciprocate their advances?

It is not like the olden days where one could court a fair maiden, and win her hand through chivalry.

Women laugh when a man follows his biological instinct to try to win a woman's affection.

As Molyneux said, this boosts a woman's vanity (aka unearned pride) because a woman is genetically determined to be sexually attractive to man, and he is programmed to court her, naturally.

Why does she use this as an ego boost instead of reciprocating to become a pair bonded mate?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org/TheBookofPook.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it not like the olden days where one could court a fair maiden, and win her hand through chivalry.

*tips fedora*

Er hat Recht, Gebirgsjud.

A gentleman's bow to you good sir.

>It is not like the olden days where one could court a fair maiden, and win her hand through chivalry.
stopped reading

I pity your low IQ and lack of empathy.

Retards

>Why does she use this as an ego boost instead of reciprocating to become a pair bonded mate?

Good question. Here's the answer.
She DOES reciprocate and become a mate, but not with ugly stuttering "nice guys".
This behavior is only seen when approached by an unfit mate. Chad Thundercock is never laughed away. You're approaching this from the perspective of a beta male.

Chad thundercock is like 10% of the male population.

There are ugly, average, and attractive women. They CANNOT all have a Chad Thundercock. Yet, they can all fuck Chad Thundercock.

Do you see the logic. Pic related.

There used to be an institution that would assist men who were "Nice ugly guys" as you said, an unwritten social convention where parents and friends would help one get married. Encourage their sons and daughters, even hook them up.

This has deteriorated. Only the rich and attractive get married today.

I hate your attitude btw. This is a travesty for the white population and culture.

>How many girls has Sup Forums seen that would be wifeable, that will not reciprocate their advances?
>Women laugh when a man follows his biological instinct to try to win a woman's affection.
...good night/pol. going to cry to bed

Stop caring so much you clingy bitch.

Women are whores and you shouldn't respect or care about their opinions.

Fuck them and if they stick around that's good for your dick, if not, just go fuck another one.

Jeez Louise.

It is the appropriate emotional response if you have ever dreamed of being a father and a husband.

>There used to be an institution that would assist men who were "Nice ugly guys" as you said, an unwritten social convention where parents and friends would help one get married.

Yes, but those guys were actually nice people who had made something of themselves instead of whining about not having a gf on an anonymous cartoon imageboard.

That's just avoiding reality. Trying to avoid the natural emotional response. You need to feel and accept what is happening, not shun it.

We need to start from a place of reality.

>It is not like the olden days where one could court a fair maiden, and win her hand through chivalry.
This never fucking happened.

You are a loser. Try not being a bitch and you might get laid.

>trying to avoid the natural emotional response.

Whining about your lack of success on the internet?

*Bergjude

I don't know what is up with american woman, but to me this isn't anything new, some women are psychopaths who just play with your feelings, that just want get guys to like them only to blueball them later, for their own self-absorbed pride. I have female friends who did this, I will never understand why you would hurt someone like this. It might even have happened to me at some point and I wouldn't know it.

The same way some men will abuse women, just go to tumblr and you will realize that there is such a thing as female /r9k/.

In terms of love, we're just living in a mediocre timeline my friends.

Also I don't know if you're just trying to impress us with your vocabulary or if you conduct yourself like this in real life, but talking to women like you just came straight out of a Shakespeare novel won't help your dating problem.

*tips fedora*

Women and men are two sides of the same coin. There is cause on both sides that needs to be examined if we want to restore the institution and ritual of courtship and marriage.

>You want to stop white genocide, just have white babies!

Marriage must be restored if the proposed suggestion will have any effect. That means restoring male and female relations.

What troll cave did you walk out of?

Suck it up, buttercup. Females just don't like you because you are a crybaby pussy.

Haha, I am a writer, so I can't help but write like this unless I want to dumb myself down. Thank you.

Tragic isn't it?

Femanon here:

Just be fucking kind.
Literally.
That's all we're looking for.
And reading a book once in a while isn't a bad idea.

t. 15 years raising a family & cooking dinner every night for the same dude: found him in a group of friends

Step 1 would then be going outside, getting a job and talking to people instead of sitting home posting on Sup Forums

"Chivalry" was a code followed by the Knight class. They were wealthy Nobles and the alphas of their day. Women like them because they were fucking Warriors not because they pranced about talking about chivalry. For reference, you would be the unwashed peasant compared to them, and you being chivalrous wouldn't fucking matter

You are both right though, OP is a pussy and you are a hedonist.

The correct answer is who the fuck cares, you have nothing to lose by putting yourself out there as long as you are intelligent about what you put your dick into there is almost no consequences in the modern era to trying to find a mate.

The consequences of losing a mate though today are huge, so that is something to keep in mind.

I don't want sex. I have had plenty of that in my life, even have the warts to prove it, long gone now.

I am in search of a marriage. As should every white male on this board. Too bad you're 19 years old. Wait until you near your 30's.

I'm 29 and you're acting like a child.

You would never have gotten married in any era.

A pussy for being honest with my feelings? I consider it brave and healthy.

>A pussy for being honest with my feelings?
Your feelings dont matter to anyone save yourself and someone who loves you. Keep them to yourself until then.

It literally doesnt matter how many times you strike out, what matters is not taking that risk to begin with you phenomenal pussy.

So spicy )

You're right. Neither will the majority of males, statistically speaking ;)

Who fucking cares?
It's a moist hole.
Stop obsessing about shit that will ultimately make you unhappy.

Yeah good luck marrying a woman being "honest with your feelings".

You're gonna be honest with your asshole pretty soon I'm sure.

No, there are plenty of men in my generation that feel a similar way. You're lying to yourself if you don't think so.

>I am in search of a marriage.
So what have you done to try to achieve this?

Plenty of pussies in this world. Don't make them right.

Do you believe in love, user? Have you ever seen anybody in love? Or have experienced it yourself?

Traveled across the world to a woman, and she to me. But alas, it was fleeting. My intention were more pure than gleaming silver, her's muddy as a nigger.

Just as a minorly related issue:
I happen to work with mostly female coworkers

They ALL fucking talk about each other behind their backs
Even the one who barely said three words a day, chat with her for a few minutes and boom, it's that person's secrets about this, she's a bitch because that, etc. etc.

Granted, it doesn't help when some of them seem flabbergasted that their bf doesn't forgive them for cheating
"why can't he understand that HE'S the one I love!" indeed

>Euphoria the post

Yes.
And for women it can go off like a light switch unexpectedly.
You could both say "I'll love you forever".
The man means it as a vow
The women only means it now.

...So you met her online? Have you tried to interact with women outside of the internet?

I enjoy being alone :3
There's like no pressure.
Feels good.

Tits or GTFO, retard.

I had a HS QT for 3 years. I should have married that girl, she was the one I lost my virginity to. I still think about her after all these years.
I cheated on her like a fool.

The voidpill

because men are such angels who never cheat and play with woman's heart...

You realize that in the days of "courtly love" marriages were arranged, and that chivalrous courtship was purely asexual, with a knight devoting his heroic deeds to a beautiful lady, don't you?

This.
I graduated from college 2 years ago.
I live on my own, I have my own car.
I just recently saved up enough money to pay off all my student loans and car loan, and still have $5,000 left over.
I'm going to wait until I have $10k, then I'll pay off the loans (gotta stay liquid)
Then when I have about $20k, I'll use it as a fat down payment on a house. Or I could continue renting and remain debt free.

But no moochers, no one telling me what to do, and no one to give me unexpected bullshit in my life.
Fucking awesome

It's an obvious joke post, but people literally say that so let me pitch in with my rebuttal.

1. I'm kind and women literally ignore me. The most interaction I have had with a woman was when one asked me to move to another seat on the subway so she wouldn't have to sit beside me.

2. I don't have much time to read and develop my personality because I work 9-5 every day and commute for two hours. By the time I get home, all I want to do is sleep, and on the weekends I don't want to do anything except go out for a nice walk and drink a few beers because I'm always stuck in a fucking office chair behind a computer. Besides that, I'm always depressed due to being perpetually alone and feeling worthless. By the way, a lack of basic social contact like having friends or a significant other literally damages your brain and makes you stupid. Look it up, it's true.

I did not know that. Perhaps that is what the west needs.

"I Love You ain't no pick up line. Always be humble and kind."

You don't see me saying "hurrr maleanon here"

Worst kind of user is a femanon who pronounces it. Please show tits, or GTFO. Thanks ;)

any wifeable girl I know is already in a relationship, with the exception of one I guess.

I have a friend, she's pretty cute and sweet but she's an atheist. Which is strange because I met her at the Christian fellowship's large group at my uni. I don't see her a lot so I've not really had the chance to ask her about it, but I've started talking to her more via text/snapchat lately. idk Sup Forums wat do

>Just BEE urself :^)

>Just be fucking kind.
Prob bait but.... This is BS and will get you shat on in 75% of situations. Women who think like this are not common. The ones you find who have that inclination are often weak and easily misled by friends and role models who do have that inclination.

The number of times I've had the exchange:
Q - Why are you upset/angry/what have I done?
A - I don't know.

Kindness, understanding and compromise lead most women to feel contempt, even when it's what they say they want so badly. Best solution is unfortunately to be the opposite of those things.

Problem is also that a great deal of attractiveness as perceived by women is decided within moments of visual contact. Most of the time you don't get far enough to demonstrate 'kindness'.

hit submit too fast

She also has Canadian dual citizenship and really likes Trudeau/dislikes Trump.

>you will never experience the kind of brotherly love the Bogdanoff brothers share

WHY
EVEN
LIVE

I must say. Since I've been listening to podcasts and writing various things, acting and developing other talents it has been immensely helpful.

Audiobooks and podcasts are the friend of the working man.

T. 9 to 5er

This. Might as well KMS. :(

>Only the rich and attractive get married today.
Not really, the poor tend to get married. Which isn't surprising since getting married today is a bad idea especially at the age of 18.

It's been a while since I started doing that.
Where is this girl that actually wants to have a real relationship at?
All I ever get are loose women who I end up ignoring because I'm not looking for a hookup.
I could settle but that would be a waste really.

just be yourself is good advice though.

You won't ever make it if you fake it and act like you're someone you aren't. Work on improving yourself as a person. You need to be an honest, genuine person when approaching women.

Go fucking read Models by Mark Manson already, or if you're short on time go read the Book of Pook.

bookofpook.neocities.org/TheBookofPook.pdf

unfortunately that system of helping nice men get laid has created a generation of soft men who are cucked by black men who fuck women and move on. They are more masculine and taller than you. Seeing a pattern yet???

Good goy. You didn't need that stupid old civilization anyway.

>not saving for retirement

kys

Yes blacks are doing so well. we should emulate them

I'm saving out the ass for retirement, that goes without saying.

>just be fucking kind
Tried it and got cheated on about a year back, so you can take your shit advice and shove it. I've banged 5 other women since then, and guess what? All of them literally just wanted a good fuck.

Also, post tits and I might just give you a good fuck too.

Where are you looking? If you're looking for girls who want a real relationship, you aren't going to find them in a bar or a club. Be sure to pay attention as to how women you approach dress, and how they talk. I usually approach girls on campus, and it's easy to tell what kind of girl is basic sorority girl and who isn't.

>Work on improving yourself as a person. You need to be an honest, genuine person when approaching women.
Absolutely.

Ebooks on phone and Kindle. Replace short articles and BS on comment boards/social media. Don't get discouraged, it takes a while to build up your stamina. Treat it like lifting. Sneak in a couple of sets of squats in the office, and a page or two of books.

Even if you only read a page of a proper book daily do it, and build the habit up but try not to give up. If you're really not enjoying it then finish the chapter before you quit. Write notes as you read, or after.

Also, diary. Diaries MUST be handwritten, and date everything. Start jotting down thoughts and notes, keep scrap paper around, carry a small notebook and pen. Throw it away immediately if you feel but keep most stuff for a month or so at minimum. Helpful to see how much your thoughts and attitudes change, even monthly.

Reading and writing go hand in hand, you don't have to write essays, but just write and try to use pen and paper.

m8 she doesn't actually think like this. She just likes giving advice like it. Women want to project being the nice girl, but if you test them even a little, they turn into sluts.

Who cares lol

It's relevant to the thread, dipshit

>we have to hear these liberal braindead shits laugh and clap for hours

Think about what kind of girl you want to be with. Just anything with tits and a pussy?
If you want to be with a decent girl, be a decent guy.

Blacks are literally civilization destroyers in the truest sense of the phrase.

White people should be absolutely shunned by family and friends for having sexual and/or romantic relations of any kind with them.

I mean this in the most serious manner, not trolling or being edgy.

>If you want to be with a decent girl, be a decent guy.
Ding ding ding. You attract what you are.

Like I said, they say they want something because it feels right, but can't understand that saying you want something isn't the same as actually wanting something. Then they end up miserable and often abusive, and it's your own fault as a man because you didn't ignore her when you knew what's best and set a bad precedent. Sad.

Nice for you, banging sluts, I guess.
I'd rather be in a decent relationship.

In my experience, writing is far more beneficial to personal development than reading.

But, as they say.
"The better you write, the better you read, the better you speak. "

>SAD!
Ftfy

Doesn't seem likely is all I'm saying.

Dude, some women are bitches. Some men are assholes. That's just life.
If you want a good one, you can find her. Look in a bookstore or something.

>If you want a good one, you can find her. Look in a bookstore or something.
Ah, but that would mean actually approaching women. Some guys would rather die alone than do that, sadly.

>that's just life.

Marriage rates have plummeted. in the past 50 years .

>That's just statistics

Rarely. As I said decent girls exist, but they're still all too often weak and easily led astray by their 'cool' whore 'friends'. Just like many decent guys exist who get led astray into degeneracy, videi games, drink and drug abuse, and shitposting, by shit 'cool' friends. Perhaps it's society's fault but I believe in taking personal responsibility.

All three go hand in hand. Listening too. Find people who speak well and just listen. Not just because you agree with their views, but because of their articulation, elocution, expression, enunciation, vocabulary etc. All useful for hearing words in your head as you read.

I strongly recommend both Hitchens brothers and David Irving. All great writers too. William Buckley is probably the best American speaker I've heard. JFK could be good at times.

As a contrast go listen to President Eisenhower's state of union addresses, notice how crap he is at speaking to camera. Even GWB seemed competent in comparison. Interesting.

A lot of decent people can't keep a marriage going, not because they are bad people, but because it's hard work.
15 years in, I can tell you, it sucks sometimes. Sometimes you have to just be friends for a while. Sometimes you can't even manage that.
You have to feed a relationship: spend time together even when it's boring, have the hard conversations, listen to each other, etc, etc.
But starting out, finding & attracting someone, is different than keeping someone.

>olden days when you could court a woman and win her by being a gentleman

I don't think you have a good understanding of the past babe

lul, lul, that's a dense burger. Go read something. Courtly love, lul, yeah, that's how things were back in the golden age. Start with Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales...

>A lot of decent people can't keep a marriage going, not because they are bad people, but because it's hard work.

> Perhaps it's society's fault but I believe in taking personal responsibility.

Gee.. I wounder what could be the cause...

okay you're definitely larping as a fedora tipper. Nobody talks like this. I refuse to believe you're this pathetic

This vast change may be summed up to one critical point: freedom was ended. The vast majority of humanity was disrupted and kept in stasis to serve a few masters.

Because masters/employers want the women they control as workers first and as mothers second, they were relieved of many long-standing responsibilities to their people by the 'modernization' of society.
Industry provided substitutes for their love: ready-to-eat food, child care, school, and so on.

But being based in genetics rather than habit, their instincts remained.
Without the traditional complementary habits, the instinctual traits of selflessness that were so precious to the livelihood of their people became discouraged, unused, and hollow, and so selflessness turned to nothing but self-unawareness: The instinct to implicitly trust their social sphere was left intact to be turned to purposes other than what made it to begin with.

Now consider the addition of 'the media' to the common social sphere, being everywhere at all times, with all of its inherent falsehoods and general lack of objectivity. Consider how the media interacts with the feminine instinct to believe and trust their social sphere absolutely.

The truth is that the women are turned to madness, acting completely against their nature.

Their nurturing instincts are used to nurture the interests of the upper classes as handed down from the media rather than those of their own people that they see and interact with every day, even their own children.
Instead of being warm with compassion they are cold with judgements calculated from the information they are brainwashed with.

So it is that women are the primary tool of the upper classes to control us all, because men will do anything for their women. So it is that love is turned against us and the very foundation of our existence is betrayed.

FUCK im such a newfag

read this first

The simple truth is that until we take back our women our revolution, whatever it may turn out to be, will never get off the ground.

Last thread was deleted by the kike overlords (mods) so you don't start thinking about real problems like this. Why else would they delete it? Don't fall into the controlled opposition side of this community. That is the side the mods are on.

Many of the women that we know in our lives today in many ways seem very different from the ideal.
Why?

From the deeps of time:
Since the beginning of humanity women have had to watch over and care for others constantly, and so they became inherently selfless, living to help others before themselves.
Because they were so close to all the needs and wants of their people, they developed the instinct to trust them absolutely and a very deep and true understanding of their people was taken for granted, not only in their minds but in their instincts; in their genetics.
And so it went for a very long time; the care and understanding of women maintained and sustained communities ranging in size from isolated families to large tribes.
But while women tended the home, men traveled far and wide, and all the while the world shrank, and there came slavery, civilization, industry, and the global empire.

Check out the Kalegi plan videos on YouTube

They barley have a few thousand views each...one has been up since 2011 for fuck sake

WE MUST SATURATE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK WITH REDPILLS ABOUT UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION FROM OUTSIDE OF EUROPE AND THE EU KALERGI ZIONIST KIKE PLAN TO DESTROY ETHNIC EUROPEANS

Well
your shits all fucked up and you talk like a fag

might make a difference

best is being in a loving relationship with no pressure

I mean
no
pressure
whatsoever

wake up to blowjobs, get free beer and weed, what the fuck did I do to deserve this

>What happened?

Women's suffrage and the sexual revolution

this

no surprise some mother is telling people to be nice
bitch would have been wet after being called a cunt by a masculine man back in the day

The problem for people now is the last few decades of leftist cuck media has programmed leftist progressive type women to seek to be "nerdy" and "gamer girl" etc so chances are the women you find in traditionally socially conservative places might be full blown "juno" wannabes