youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVeVAvyyKhw
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-coal-rivers-regulation-scrapped-law-a7584916.html
action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/
twitter.com/georgetakei/status/832746094450716675
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - DEPORTATION IS COMING.

Jose and Consuela will be gone by April 1st.

Jews like Schumer himself will be fighting for his life.

They will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty libtard freebleeders out there thought they were going to win a great victory but failed to elect their corrupt old crone.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the Trump administration will continue to knock off globalists one by one.

Fuck YES the winning will continue. The second Trump says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, Islam is over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage their credibility with dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval higher than any President.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Trump an ultimatum as they see how great 2018 will be: run and get another term, or face imminent imperial coronation, removal of term limits, and start hardcore pounding-up-the-ass of commie scum.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little #Resistance dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to attack a glorious sex-master President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about BLM. We know how to deal with Niggers. See: the HUGE Republican majority that came after we absolutely wrecked Barack Obama's legacy.

The deep state will also do as our God Emperor says. They will be forced to hit Islam and Globalists HARD. Expect to see Merkel ripped apart by angry mobs when her despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them attack a great man who won the office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW YOUR ASS OUT. You should have enjoyed the winning. Now, you will suffer.

Recycle this one later

GO HERE

RECYCLE THIS THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=FVeVAvyyKhw

I'm pretty sure you can figure it out

What did you say for this?

I said:
>The implementation of the Travel Ban was aloof due to Obama operatives in WH and Sean Spicer saying "don't call this a ban" gave the media a lot of fodder to use against you.

It's so weird that noone from the Arab Emirate or Saudi Arabia or Egypt was banned? Since the nationality of the 9/11 terrorists and everything?

Oh, what's that? Trump has buisness dealings with AE and SA? What a coinkidink!

just click yes, so when they roll out the figures the "yes" slice of the pie chart is bigger.

More like Mr Putin it up yo Shit. As in he's gonna fuck America up it's ass, and Putin is gonna cheer on from the side line.

Is it weird that Wikileaks is so tightly associated with Russia these days? And that they only released leaks pertaining to the DNC, and not the RNC?

Is it extra weird that Trump campaigners where in contanct with Russja during the election? And what about the rumours that Russia has black mail materials on GOP officials?

Ehh, never mind. Who cares about integrity and national security? At least the liberals are upset, and that is the most important thing ever.

>Is it weird that Wikileaks is so tightly associated with Russia these days
>These days
Being this new.
I love how libtards speak about this things as if they know shit to people that have been following this for years.
No dunce Trump is not a Russian plant. But on the other hand Hillary was in the pocked of all kind of people. But I'm pretty sure that doesn't worry you in the slightest. True?

Take a look at Trump's cabinet picks, and then let us talk about who's in whose pocket.

Your sources?

Well, if you where to, let's say, google "Betty DeVos $200 million donation", you'd get a good start on those sources. And also a crash course in corruption.

Checkmate, Drumpf.

Has Ed Henry been sprinkling in pretaped Tucker segments to hold his audience captive these past three days?

>senator bernie sanders watermark

Tucker did all of that in advance so yes.

What are they looking at /ptg/?

>this got LEWWWD fast!

I want to fuck that wolf doctor

2020 at the latest.
This level of immigration isnt sustainable for a nation of 9 million people.

KKKelbs twitter feed

obscure jeb memes

Tucker has tucked the entire country of Sweden without even being present.

No way he really said that..

r-right?

Who's got the smuggie of the guy getting beheaded saying "I understand your beliefs better than you do"?

Morning Joe's ratings

wow it's failure all the way down

do you doubt the eternal "white man"

RAND!

RANDLET TO THE RESCUE

>Springare interviewed on Swede TV next week

CAN WE SOMEHOW WATCH, SVEN?!?!?

What time is Trump rally tomorrow?

>Flynn's phone call was all planned
>He knew CIA/ Yates would be listening in
>Knew they'd hype the shit out of it to attack Trump
>Trump knew this was perfectly time to redpill that the U.S Deep State exists
>Flynn "fired" to die the flames, and move in on the real prize

Enslave all kikes, niggers and Freemasons.

If you are simply a North American man, it is your duty to smash kikes, niggers, Freemasons into submission. No fucking mercy. They must obey our power.

>obamica

Anyone murdering in the name of religion is pretty much guaranteed to be ignoring it's tenets.

>Look, they are saying that Trump is your puppet
>Kek, what retards

I hate this guy so much. He's making Catholics look bad. Can we meme him being killed by the angry ghosts of past popes?

let's first talk about who is in your wife's vagina

[except islam where it's expclicity encouraged]

This one?

>tfw Trump is a globalist plant
>tfw Trump is going to incite a civil war
>tfw millions of Americans will die, and we'll just end up with a more powerful globalist government
>tfw just meat for the grinder

how do I cope with this feel, guys? For a few months I started to think there might be hope left in the world. Now it's obvious there never was any.

rly making me think

So, who will replace Flynn?

What will Trump do about anchor babies and companies requiring employees to know Spanish in the southwest?

Who do you prefer between white girls and Oriental girls?

Sweden is the global superpower of being cucked. We could run a /swecuckgeneral/ for several days without covering every aspect of their cuckery

This man, for example, is posting from an unheated shipping container with a cot, old laptop broken and handed down by a Muslim refugee, and sattelite internet. He lives on one can of meatballs a day, and gathers as many dry twigs from the park as he can without getting arrested in order to burn in empty meatball cans for heat.

He was kicked out of his mother's apartment after she was raped to death by a dozen Somalians (they now live in his mother's apartment).

George Takei acting the fag again, we should get in there to tip the scales:

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675

5:00 P.M. EST/4:00 P.M. CST

>make war with the unbelievers until their is no religion but islam
>the religion of peace (that will come once there are no more unbelievers)
it's the express tenet of islam to kill in the name of religion.

Wow ummm not cool....

Donald Trump overturns law preventing companies dumping coal mining debris in streams and rivers.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-coal-rivers-regulation-scrapped-law-a7584916.html

Holy fuck Trump is indefensible.

Seriously...

Can any of you Sup Forums cucks defend that shit?

Except Islam not only condones it,
it commands it.

I live in a smaller town (30k people), and it's not so bad for me personally. But for the kids in schools and stuff with shitskins everywhere is bad.

Bud it's also a bit positive in all misery, my 12 and 16 year old nieces are redpilled as fuck, thanks to being harrased all the time by shitskins. Hopefully things will get better.

When does Felix get added to the cabinet?

It's another one. Maybe they're not getting beheaded, but there is a terrorist in it.

Why is reddit so cringeworthy Sup Forums?

[desperation intensifies]

The WASP-Catholic alliance is this powerful.

Breitbart used the Jews now the Jews realize how fucking stupid they are.

I am a son of the pilgrims. Kikes and Freemasons came centuries later. We are liberty; the rest must submit or die.

>SURVEY TIME action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Anons, President Trump needs us to perform our duty. Please do yours.

BILL MAHER LINK WHERE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kek he's literally an Argentine

>putting successful people at the top
Almond status: activated

wow ummm......

Who gives a shit?

So you have fucking nothing and believe memes and try to use them as sources. By the way I'm not a leftist I'm not angry at people being rich thats a leftist talking point. What I want is people that actually makes what I want and Trump has a program I support 75%. On the other hand I support 0% of Hillary. So imagine how much I care about them being millionaires. By the way the donation doesn't mean corruption and if you think so you should take a look at which party has actually received more money from large donations. SPOILER: It's not the republicans.

Why do the butthurt liberals hate on Kellyanne? She is cute, CUTE!

ty

Did anyone else here #StandWithRand at any point in the election?

Yes because righteous divine killing never happened anywhere in the bible

mcmaster

republican supermajority will end jus soli citizenship

depends on how feminine their penis is

its meant to gather emails, not really to shape policy or anything

who cares if lefties raid it

REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER/HBO LINKS COMING UP SHORTLY, SENPAIS

STAND BY

DECLARING THE FAKE MEDIA ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE AFTER PEWDIEPIE SLANDERED BY THE FAKE MEDIA AT AUDIENCE OF 50,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>need a twitter account

Nah son I don't play that

>We could run a /swecuckgeneral/ for several days without covering every aspect of their cuckery
I want that general to exist so bad.

This

Sup Forums WE NEED YOU!!!

>Trump says the media is the true enemy of the American people. So let's take a poll. Who do you think does MORE HARM to the American people?

twitter.com/georgetakei/status/832746094450716675

It's almost like Trump didn't change Obama's list of dangerous countries and merely escalated the safety measures.

I always did in the primary. He is the necessary force that we need in the government, even if people don't like him or make fun of him.

lol the fuck is going on with this nigger

Guys I was full blown alcoholic for a few years, I think I've successfully substituted alcohol for high caffeine zero sugar energy drinks, I actually get a nice little high after chugging some

are you defending the pope of the catholic church with that argument

Me.
I was with him until Nov. 2015 when Trump ran him over.

Just stop going there, Sup Forums isn't a platform for you redditors to bitch about your reddit problems.

>inb4 leftists start saying Trump is a Pewdiepie puppet

>113134948
everyone stop feeding Sharkey (You)s

Those were commands to fight people that invade Islamic lands/your land and to fight against the Pagan Arabs.

It's like Pewdiepie and Trump both coordinated this

Did this turn out to be fake news?

Fear. They hate what they fear most.

>integrity and national security
they're doing great with DJT

Wreck this faggot Sup Forums