HAHAHAHHAHA ILLITERATE WHITE VOTERS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

YOU IDIOTS VOTED IN A PRESIDENT WHO CANT EVEN FUCKING READ HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PkONCyiLRes
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hilary and all the money in the world lost to this

Have leftists ever been able to explain how Don managed to become a multibillionaire while being the stupidest man on earth, without resorting to "muh small loan"?

I work in long term care. After watching his videos I believe he has some form of dementia. The rambling incomplete sentences, confusing fantasy with reality. I see elderly like him act like this every day. I'm just waiting for him to start drooling and pissing himself.

His dad was ruch as fuck. Jesus fuck google it.

Fucking ableist.

Turn 1million loan into 4 billion when you need 100% of your mental capacity to walk.

so how'd donald become rich?

his dad wasn't worth that much, wasn't even a billionaire

Yet we only heard about a $1 million dollar loan and that he supposedly got $200 million when he died in the 90s, ignoring the fact he has four siblings that would had to divide it between.

I'm pretty sure he can probably read, new low.

>I change adult diapers for a living
>please consider my valuable analysis

I'm still waiting on Obamas college records.

youtu.be/PkONCyiLRes

Just show them this clip. Are leftist actually being serious when they think he can't read?

>Bonus: This clip has Trump BTFOing Anderson Cooper

youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y

And he grew up in New York and went to school with fellow rich fucks. You think he made no connections there? He isn't illiterate, he's senile.

How does he read from the teleprompters?

I'd say he does a valuable job for society

Thats even more emberassing. When people think you are so unfit of the position they choose a literal illiterate over you

Who says I do that? Maybe look up MDS careplan coordination.

if if if if if if if if if

>there are no other reasons in a deposition that someone might avoid reading something

You fucks are stupid. I'm not a Trump supporter but GEEZUS its a fucking DEPOSITION. You don't think his lawyer carefully instructed him not to read anything beforehand? You don't think his lawyers objections were a way to remind Trump that reading was a trap?

>a crazy warmonger who would have started WWIII because muh hacks
>an obnoxious illiterate orange dude who is really good at trolling others

still far better than the old hag

You guys really will believe anything. What do you think he's doing when he is scrolling through tweets? Staring at fucking letters he doesn't understand? OFC he can read, you bunch of dumbfucks.

>113131244
well nobody said he was a genius.

I don't really like Trump, personally, but we share a common goal so I decided to cast my vote in his name:

IF he crashes the economy and everything else goes to complete shit, I will be completely happy IF he deports all illegal aliens.

That's it, it's the only issue I care about. I don't really agree with anything else on the Republican platform, but democrats are still a cancer that deserve nothing short of eradication from the face of the Earth.

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but her EEEEEMAILS!!!!!!
>drumpf supporters

>nobody said he was a genius
there's million thinking he is top kek

How many kids in NYC grew up with father's who were landlords who owned shitty apartment buildings in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island?

How many of them reached the level of success or became more successful compared to Trump?

>implying hes not smart
Hes got several billion reasons why hes smarter than you Pablo.

I thought that was pretty obvious, even for a Mexican Intellectual.

He probably just has poor eyesight and is too proud to wear glasses.

Firstly, check your prescriptivist privilege.

Second, if he can become a billionaire without being able to read then hes just that much more smart.