/AG/ - ANTICOM GENERAL - KEK EDITION

My codefag estimates another few days and the site will be done. Meetups will be organized immediately thereafter. Hail America!

>Explanation of Anticom
pastebin.com/gnSN1327

>Twitter
twitter.com/anticomofficial

>Comfy clothing here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email
[email protected]

>Discord
Email if you wish to join. Invite only due to Antifa lurkers.

>Facebook
faceberg.com/AntiComOfficial/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IH05WlhFdLA
ebay.com/itm/3M-FR-40-20-Gas-Mask-Kit-Carry-Bag-Canister-Eye-Pieces-US-Surplus-Prepper-/332080512224?hash=item4d518a7ce0:g:d3cAAOSw2xRYXTwx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

antiGAY

I bumpeth thy board, lord nigger
For the betterment of our discord, our board, our society, our people and future, we shall prevail

Oy vey, bumpity bump. Anticom is pretty chill, although we have weeb fags.

Have a bump from Vanguard of Liberty friends!
Keep up the good fight!

Danke!

desu vult

Reminder that this is an IP harvesting operation.

bump

Any anticoms going to the Trump rally tomorrow?

That slack chat was posted back in October senpai. Not even related.

Antifa commies must go.

fuck off larpers
leave being public retards to the commies

What does that have anything to do with anticom? You kike shills just don't want any formidable opposition when you conduct your faggot riots.

wew CREW

>the great anticom battle of 2023, was a glorious physical removal of many communists

Fuck off stormfags

HOW TO DEAL WITH VIOLENT ANTIFA THUGS:

youtube.com/watch?v=IH05WlhFdLA

0:23

Two words: Pepper Balls

Completely legal in all US states

communism is the best system out there.

>Stormfags

We have latinos and trannies as members you dumb mong

What is CTR again, I'm trying to explain this to a friend.

Yeah and we have that based confederate korean guy. Someone post that meme

Dox their families and get them sent to jail.

yeah... if you're a faggot

daily reminder

Bump

How can rightards EVER compete?

Is the goal of this peaceful discourse and non-violence or is it just right-wing antifa with le helichopper meme

Some feedback: There's not enough activity on your FB page. Consider more posts/discussion s etc.

As an assigned antifa shill, I can tell you this brit is really their counterdisinformer attempting to astroturf their validity as a legitimate conantifascist movement and not a skinhead grafting lab.

Our top slackers have their nonmasturbating hands scripting away pup keyloggers for our spam-trojan offensive.

>Reddit
>Trannies
>Latinos
Get the fuck off my board.

Will fix. Thank you for the notification.

The electrons were here first, you fascist duck.

Make Anticom Generals Great Again

Anyone read any good anticom literature lately?

dats a gud idea

we should do an ancom fashion thread with the template

this desu

We could make different colour combos for the ancaps/libertarians and the fascists.

*The Anticom spring lineup*

>that fedora lard

Boots, solid color shirts and cargo pants should be approved. 5.11 gear is nice and some of it is designed for concealed carry.

What if we got BDU pants but got the camo pattern changed to yellow, black and grey for ancaps?

South Korea Best Korea.

I hate that idea, olive drab is the only camo you'll ever need besides white

Oh man, what's kek gonna proclaim next?

That would cost a lot and be too easy to mark out. You want to be able to disengage from what ever event you are attending and blend in to the crowd, however be easy to mark out to friendlies. Its what military investigators like CID or OSI as well as bodyguards do to hide out like a tourist or local without being marked by who ever they are surveilling yet recognize each other while wearing something comfortable enough if they have to enter combat or conceal weapons.

I agree but the pants colors are an ideological signal.

Anticom Official Uniform

I was just thinking about how to look cool at like a pancake breakfast or something.

"Wrong"

Add a dragon dildo and it's perfect.

Fuggin commies

Need Anti-Communist images/memes to post on normiebook.

Communists have now been declared terrorists and we are at war.

And this is why OD is such a great base or cover color. It blends well, falls away from the eye, and is a solid color trope that fits in with modern clothing. The fact that it's also an unoptimized color means all OD gear will have a variety of shades and hues withing the range creating a natural dappling effect between layers and accessories, like molle pouches.

Further it's a pretty neutral color that can be mixed well with blacks, tans, yellows, and reds, as well as blues to a more limited extent, allowing pieces of common dress to be mixed into the uniform to create a much more casual and urbane look while retaining an uncommon uniform color to ID other anticom elenents AND it can be dressed down to fit rural styles as well and mixes fashionably with dirt and grit.

Olive
Drab
Is
Love:
Olive
Drab
Is
Life

Ditch riot gear. Too bulky and makes you look like an Autist. Pick up second chance or point blank body armor that can be worn under a coat or collared shirt.

This. Riot gear is mostly just blunt impact protection. Shields are still go in my book though.

For you my man

Truly a uniform to strike fear in the hearts of commies :^)

May the AntiCom Trap Company never die.

OD green does well. Contrasts to what commie niggers wear. Tan is good too. I suggest two solid colors. Tan and OD green go nice and 5.11 products are in both colors. Dressing down in solid colors can mark you out as wearing some type of uniforms such as what EMTs and some police officers wear.

Surplus second chance and point blank armor can be bought form ebay for cheap. Plenty of US service members manage to walk out with it after being discharged. Shields can be cheaply made and ditched with out losing an investment. Plus you can check some one well and and small group can from a wall of denial where wear emaciated antifa arms can't breach or throw hard enough to harm the bearer.

That's really a nice flag m8

We'll fuck those commies up (the butt)

and then each other ;^)

WE HAVE THE BEST TRAPS DON'T WE FOLKS?

Obviously

kek

Less larpy? Fixed it.

Considering polyglass riot shields run $80 and well past $1k for ballistic versions, that's sensible, you just need a large lightweight barrier, a grip point, and a loop to run your arm through to support the shield across your forearm. Soneobe might suggest a cheap aluminum sheet reinforced with some thin wooden slats, but i guarantee it'll still be damn heavy

As far as adding tan to OD, it's fine as long as you avoid a solid tan outfit because it smacks too much of military or militia rigs like any xamo pattern will do, same for greys and blues catching flak for impersonating police

We gotta have some yellow in it, otherwise it'll still be hard to be distinguish from antifa

Just make anticom hoodies

Works well. Don't bother with paint masks though. Use USGI masks like this ebay.com/itm/3M-FR-40-20-Gas-Mask-Kit-Carry-Bag-Canister-Eye-Pieces-US-Surplus-Prepper-/332080512224?hash=item4d518a7ce0:g:d3cAAOSw2xRYXTwx

You can get these for cheaper and even expired filters will block out Mace,pepper spray.

You call that less larpy?

Focus on the fashion.

Hmmmm, are we condoning street executions now?

Yellow on the shields, everybody gets to add personal marks or made up heraldry

IS EVERYONE FUCKINGHAPPY NOW?

Patches. You can take patches off when you're going home.

No.

ANCAP

Don't split Sup Forums. If some self proclaimed Nazis want to bash commie skulls in they should be welcomed.

>2017
>supporting parasitic statists
wew lad

"the purpose of this organization shall be to better our communities through altruism"

Altruism is moral base of Marxism.

Silly Antifa, trolling is for Trump.

now THIS is a general I can get behind

Nat Socs aren't terrorizing American citizens and wrecking cities.

We're putting our differences aside for the purpose of fucking communist faggot plans over.