When the fuck is this old crippled pile of shit going to die?

When the fuck is this old crippled pile of shit going to die?washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/17/john-mccain-just-systematically-dismantled-donald-trumps-entire-worldview/?utm_term=.93d8c8535fe0

Other urls found in this thread:

theconcourse.deadspin.com/i-dont-want-to-hear-another-fucking-word-about-john-mcc-1792493680
youtube.com/watch?v=3X8dLXvqu8k
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does his arguments have any merit?

suddenly the media loves mccain and he's not a racist
isnt that weird

I call Kek to deliver a Soros shifest to Mccains door. This cat has to run out of lives

It's okay, John McCain is all talk talk talk but he votes for Trump down the line, no worries friend

theconcourse.deadspin.com/i-dont-want-to-hear-another-fucking-word-about-john-mcc-1792493680

>washington post

It's so obvious. They don't even try to hide their bias anymore. What happened to journalistic integrity?

member when romney was a righteous angel suddenly

I member

Donald Trump is a traitor and needs to go prison.

Really gets the noggin joggin'

youtube.com/watch?v=3X8dLXvqu8k

McMullin pls go

Ah McCain. The man in the middle of every single financial crisis since the S&L crash.
Fucking Az needs to drop a cactus on his ass.

>When the fuck is this old crippled pile of shit going to die?

Probably not for a long time. His mother is still alive at 105, so he has longevity genes.

Is your mother a coal burner? This post reeks of mulatto niggerese butthurt.

She doesn't look a day over 90

Conservative masterace reporting in

McStain needs to go. God bless his service.

Goddamn his antiquated beholden special interest bullshit

He's going to retire in six years and then say stupid things on CNN as his retirement gig. Dementia is a sad thing to see someone go through.

McCain-Linked Nonprofit Received $1 Million From Saudi Arabia

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia

nope

fuck it, let's try to recall him? if the hashtag gets started maybe lay AZ gop voters will do it?

That "hero" spilled the beans to commies. He still works for them.

Pieces of shit like this live forever