If Hillary became President would we really be welcoming this type of """"people"""" to america?

If Hillary became President would we really be welcoming this type of """"people"""" to america?
>youtu.be/pmlIJ0mUXKU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That lady makes me sick to my stomach

Hijab-beast

The hildebeast timeline is in flames you fucktards

what a fat stupid idiot

Americans are disgusting

calmado Felix

Yes. And they're always fat and angry.

No, you are framing Hillary.

You already do, ever shitskin you let in hates you and your country and wants to get rid of whites.

Each and everyone, they all secretly want whites to die because they cant compete with them.

Its not just the muslims

This is the ultimate red pill on Islam.
She initially appears to be a normie Muslim student, but it isn't long before she refuses to condemn a terrorist organization.

Kick them both out

>good evening
>*inhale*

How could she be so fat? Piggus are haram

Bueno.

The true redpill is that Trump's supposed "Muslim ban" didn't go nearly far enough.

ustedes no tienen que aguantar con ese tipo de jente no?

top fucking kek, was expecting some not all slimes shit but that was great

mudslimes getting shut the fuck down thread?
have a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

watching jews and muslims interact is also the best redpill on race relations.

both sides act overtly racist towards each other like its normal but will freak the fuck out if a white person says anything slightly racial.

wew fucking lad.

Yo quiero taco bell

why does this dumb cunt have 7 names like a typical liberal faggit

Hahahahahaha holy fuckin' shit
The way she says "for it" is fuckin' brutal.

>but will freak the fuck out if a white person says anything slightly racial
They freak the fuck out at each other

The difference is they don't care when someone calls them racist or intolerant. White do which gives the accusations validity and weight.

Whites will be free when they stop giving a shit what others think. They censor themselves

This can't be real. No one would so brazenly admit such a thing.

I feel like I watched this video a year or two ago.

no shit, i was listening to her name and actually had time to think wtf because it was taking so long

My God, I could masturbate to this video

I did too. It's 6 years old anyway.

fucking kikes. They really are smart. I know this is all a giant psy op to stamp out anti semitism but I don't care, I do prefer them to muslims.

Brigitte Gabriel is fucking brutal when it comes to Islam. She knows her history and so is always prepared to lay a smack down

Not only that, she said she is "for" the idea of jews all congregating in israel so that they can be easily genocided and not have to be "hunted"

I mean, what kind of retard says that? Even if she believes it, she is more interested in being true to her community than being a successful subversive

top kek
short sighted ham beasts will be the death of western islam

The key is to take on your foes one at a time. It's why the nazis failed miserably, hitler was useless at international relations and playing the game

didn't Hitler really send a telegram to mexico that never made it? Apparently they were going to help Mexico take back stolen land for assistance, could be wrong though

Why am i just now seeing this picture

>implying she's not an audience plant
>trusting a guy named (((David))) (((Horowitz)))

If she's really a member of the Muslim Student Union there, why do none of the other Muslims seem to know who she is? If she's an officer of the MSA then why isn't her name in any of the campus newsletters? And if she's not an officer, why are we pretending she represents the organization?

I went to the same university as this bitch when she did this... I'd see her all the time. She'd be in line at panda express literally every day, with her belly fat jostling around under her fucking robes. Absolutely disgusting.

The video is 6 years old.

if true, i'm guessing whole school heard about it and bullied her?

I think the more pertinent question is, why is there an islamist in mexico?

ive seen this video before and it was my tipping point

i hate them all

She looks like a fat white chick who wasn't accepted by any social group except the muslims.

>would we really be welcoming this type of """"people"""" to america?
Someone's been alseep since "W" was in control of the narrative.

These cunts rule local municipalities in "melting pots" all over the country. Take a look at Atlanta and the surrounding counties/cities that aren't a majority Southern Baptist.

They are already seizing control. Trump truly is the last bastion of defense. If his policies don't prove to be "problematic" enough to make them leave in droves, we're doomed. They dont' answer the census, so there's no telling how much the percentage is in US already.

My self-driving car brought me here homie, I misspelled Mecca and my autocorrect did the rest.

Jizya is an alt-right meme, literally no country practices it, not even Saudi Arabia. Quit posting this fake news bullshit.

Nah, unfortunately not.

It was UCSD, which is super lefty.

top kek
i like you, if you ever emigrate illegally to the US i'll deport you last

hay no esta musulmanes en Mexico. Los catolicos los mata