Pol will try to refute this

Pol will try to refute this...

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books/about/Racism_Without_Racists.html?id=JsftAAAAMAAJ&hl=en
books.google.com/books/about/Who_is_Black.html?id=LQD-sgEACAAJ
ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520291904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No point in refuting it. It is like trying to refute a child thinking Santa brings them shit. Some times the children just need to believe stupid shit, not like it will get them anywhere.

The problem is that often these subjects fail to be a science, i.e. attempt to describe the reality as profoundly as possible and instead are just proxy for becoming an activist, someone who changes the reality.

Every sociologist I have met has been a wannabe so far. Just an activist pretending she is a scientist to seem more legit.

OK. Do so in an objective, useful fashion.

The only majors that should exist are STEM, History, and Philosophy.

He's not lying. The masses, especially the brown ones, are easily persuaded.

Nice YLYL thread, too bad you got me with the first post.

Agreed

Check out the series Hjernevask if you haven't

Sociology has always been a jewish psuedo science.

Much like (((cultural anthropology))).

Never heard of media studies but if it's being lumped in with (((sociology))) it's probably bs as well.

Explaining the world seems pretty useless compared to doing something productive.

Attempts were made, of course. But nothing of substance was there. Dare I say it, not an argument against it?

>Lettuce on the bottom

Holy fuck whoever made that fucking commercial needs to be shot.

Sure, once all the real scientists give you the filled out and collated data sets you can put your mickey mouse made up categories onto the axes and margins and feel like you're making a difference.

How do you refute meaningless clicks, pops, and buzzes?

I took a sociology class once

Wasn't my thing, I don't believe that students should patronize the teachers

Sounds like a rather dull world to live in, as someone who's in STEM myself.

Have seen it and it is great.

>only subjects which explain our world

>not physics

am i supposed laugh or yawn or drink liquor?

Nothing else is worth studying. Everything else is basically just a hobby or indoctrination 101.

Sociology major here.

Sociology and psychology are the sciences of redundantly explaining the instinctual. Anything sociologxy or psych teaches you is readily understood on a more primitive level by perceptive people. The "sciences" are a shrine to OCD, giving value to the cataloguing of something that doesn't really need to be catalogued, but it must be, just so we can all say it is. everyone understand what group dynamics are, but group dynamics need to have a DEFINITION because....they just do. SOCIOLOGY!

having said that, i highly recommend this subject to anyone who wants to stay at a uni. Can't wait to become a disgraced professor revealed to have been sleeping with his students

>reading anything from a queer that looks like that

I think not BONG BRO

>get a media studies degree go into MSM
>the entire public stops listening to the MSM
yeah nah it's still a bullshit degree

how many fucks in the CNN room do you think have media studies degrees OP?

they are not "science"
pseudoscience at the very best

>Mathematics
>Physics
>Astronomy
>Biology
>Chemistry
>Quantum Mechanics
>Neuroscience
>Geology
>Paleontology
>Climatology

This is exactly how I feel about psychology and sociology, they're just defining things that don't need defining.

or more accurately and precisely:
>physics
>math

>History
While I love history, I think it should be allowed only as a minor while you're working on some marketable job skills via STEM

There's also the issue that no one ever fucking wants to talk about history except on the internet.

>attempt
Yep.

Biology is chemistry, chemistry is physics, and physics is math.

Math is absolute.

>Osman attended Warden Park School in Cuckfield
>Cuckfield

You can't even make this shit up.

those are just derivatives of these:

Here's something else that explains the world: common sense. Didn't need debt for that.

>physics is math.

we're hoping
unless youve proven perfect determinism in the material world, in the universe

History and Economics are far more valuable. History moreso than economics. Nihil sub sole novum.

You're right. There is something just very patriarchal about studying history and uncovering the past to understand the future that I think is worth studying. I know job outlook isn't very great for it, except for graduate school for law or so, but I think it produces the most well-rounded and worldly people. As long as it doesn't get politically motivated by the professor and remains true to events and beliefs.

Incomplete information.

Many of the social sciences "explain" our world in the sense that people are irrational. They are also ripe full of corruption, politicization, etc. Horrible fields with good potential.

I'll post books that the sociology department at my uni requires and you tell me if these "explain the world" in the best possible way.

>racism without racists
books.google.com/books/about/Racism_Without_Racists.html?id=JsftAAAAMAAJ&hl=en

What's pol's opinion on a nursing degree? Doing something like NP certificate seems like a more feasible alternative to medical school, especially in Ontario.

>who is black
books.google.com/books/about/Who_is_Black.html?id=LQD-sgEACAAJ

That guy looks like a pedophile.

> We have to break this story first or quick
> Do little due diligence and fill it with opinion
> Tada! MSM masterpiece !

Well, there's always going to be sick people. So you have job security.

>black elephants in the room
ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520291904

"Are black republicans really black people?" The book

Do you count medicine as Science or are you just stupid?

Of course I count medicine as science, you cretin.

>philosophy

that's a science only in the sense of paving the way for scientific methodology, at its core it's just guesswork and imagination

dont fall for the Aussie shit post hook line and sinker!

>Failed to predict Brexit
>Blame it on raycism
>Failed to predict Trump
>Blame it on raycism
>Accurately explain the world
???

>history
>philosophy

Both entirely useless.

Replace with law and medicine, and you're right.

no
they explain nothing
they are all platitudinous to some degree

cherrypicking, though your position is correct

not your blog faggot