There'll Be An Interracial Sex Scene In A Soon To Be Realeased Mainstream Game

Thoughts? Some Sup Forums user leaked an early copy

>giving money to Sony
>ever

they just couldn't let us have fun killing robot dinosaurs without pushing some sort of agenda huh?

I always knew they were shitting on the Switch becasue it had Zelda which didn't have enough of this (((shit)))

>turok gets back from fighting
>mass protestors demanding T-Rex refugees be allowed in

Dino crisis?

Day of Devs when?

The guy is dying, not ejaculating.

>Thoughts?
OP literally can't stop sucking cock. Either you're an absolutely gullible faggot or you think all of us are.

>bloodied guy dying
>clearly interracial sexscene

Blind faggots, shes riding his big black cock to oblivion

The fact that you tried this hard.. just admit that you want black dick inside you faggot.

I don't know anyone other than SJWs who are interested in this game. Normies are either tuned out of games right now or interested in Zelda. This game will at best move about 2 million units, and Zelda will dwarf it in sales.

Citra raped Jason in Farcry 3. That was interracial.

and he paid the toll for that at the end, didn't he?

It always takes the entertainment industry a while to catch up. We'll be suffering for the next year or two with SJW games, I'm sure.

thank god I fucking hate sjws. Game companies should be hardcore punished every time they pull this shit.

When did vidya games turn into choose your own adventure movies?

Biocunt

Shortly after players started receiving acheivements/trophies for completing initial tutorials.

so what?

Yeah. My group of friends has no interest in this game, and the only people I see shilling it are on the sony payroll (cough kinda funny cough) or SJW journalists. The setting is just so jarring for most to get interested in. I mean, it's about hunting giant robot dinosaurs as a celtic cave women with a bow and arrow. The whole thing is a mishmash that makes zero sense.

At least with that, devs can see what percentage of people online that bought the game actually played past the tutorial.