If you were alive during World War 2, would you fight for your country...

If you were alive during World War 2, would you fight for your country? Or would you fight for Hitler and betray your own country?

I would singlehandedly defeat the Allies, duh

We all know meme warfare is the best warfare.

i'm not telling

There but for the grace of God go I, you dumb nigger.

Funny you should ask, because my dad's side of the family dropped nukes on my mom's side of the family, and my mom's side of the family sunk and killed members from my dad's side of the family.

hitler in the end was an idiot. i couldve shown him how to win the war in 3 easy steps.

1. abandon the japs. they dug their own grave.
2. reach out to the american generals in a photo op and provide an official apology for supporting them. provide assistance to the widows fund for the GIs killed
3. if they continue to persist, mandate all fighting personnel to not fire on Americans and record it.

drop thousands and thousands of photographs on real american strongholds like california at that point with one simple phrase.

you are being lied to. we are white christians and don't want to fight you the british bombed our civilians but we have not fight with you. remember the bonus army.

watch a revolt take place in america from the WW1 vets against the government.

for the GIs killed by Japs.

I'd fight for neither.
I ain't fightin for a state that tells me how to think.

Halfbreed

Russia is currently doing this tactic wisely and it is destroying the globalists.

Now that the media is broken, we can move on to real peace.

I definitely would've been a draft dodger. I would've gone into hiding in the mountains or on my grandparents' farm. The government doesn't own my body or my life. And I will fight for her retarded economic interests.

so your grandmother was claimed as a war prize?

German women are so fucking ugly that aren't worth fighting for..

For king and country! TO VALHALL!!!!!!

I like the Germans and all and realize we were all lied to but with that being said, my country still comes first. However, I would join to go to the pacific and fight the nips.

I would be neutral like the rest of my country.

>greatgreat grandfather fought for allies
>great grandfather fought for allies
realistically speaking I woulda fought for the allies, but with my current knowledge and todays libtard, immigrant, numale, slut majority society; hitler.

Hitler.
So many cucks in this thread who would follow their grandparents' footsteps while expecting a different result in current year.

Hafū scum.

I probably would have fought for my own country had I been born in that era. If I was born in modern times and had access to a one way time machine and a choice to stay or go back and fight for hitler, I would go back. Better to die in his service than live in Canada today...

pussy

Great question. It would be great if our old veterans could honestly and anonymously answer this question in a poll. I can only imagine how many of them feel after seeing how degenerate the West has become.

Bigot.

Would've fought for my country obviously, then fought like hell to prevent the Silent Revolution.

Youve heard of the silent revolution right? The actual point of no return?

You dont actually think western civilization fell in 1945, right?