Did you feel it yesterday Sup Forums?

Did you feel it yesterday Sup Forums?

I noticed service was a lot slower as some restaurants.

Own a business. Legal immigrant. Non Argument Check

I noticed no difference. All nearby restaurants were open. Id say overall it was a giant failure, most people didn't know it was happening.

If they wanted to make a point they would ask people to replace the $8 an hour illegals they usually employ.

But then they'd be totally fucked if samaritans volunteered and showed the world how much better their service would be.

I like immigrants who
>desire to assimilate to western values if they don't already have them
>get here legally
>come into the US already a valuable and educated worker
I LOVE immigrants who are all those things and
>white

I live in socal, land of illegal spics. It felt a little bit diefferent, but society was still extremely functional lol there was little to no impact8

Florida user here, I didn't notice any difference at all.

Hell, I didn't even know this happened until I read it on the fake news msm.

I didnt know it was yesterday.

>Illegals stop coming to store
>theft down 500%

>I noticed service was a lot slower as some restaurants.
you went to multiple restaurants yesterday?

do any americans still know how to make food for themselves?

How difficult would it be for a white Australian to immigrate to the US?

nope :)

Feel what now? Oh that was yesterday? Huh.

We don't employ illegal aliens where I live. Or anyone that's not white for that matter. I had no clue some form of shabby liberal protest was going on.

FUCK OFF COUNTRY TRAITOR

Shit m8, just overstay your visa and have kids like everybody else

But seriously, pretty easy as long as you put effort into it

Notice what?

I could fake gay marriage u bb, gimme like 3k and I'll make it happen. I am entitled to just 1 butt sechs tho.

>white

Literally impossible unless you claim you're gay or a tranny

Australians have no skill at anything whatsoever and they don't vote Democrat, so pretty hard.

Didn't even realize that was happening.
It seemed quieter though.

CNN IS A LARGE LOAD OF HORSE SHIT

Just marry some fat bitch. They're not hard to find.

same here m8

>Cities

striking at the root are they?

>Day without white men
>Civilization literally ends that day

LOL at "Some" restaurants? What, did you go from restaurant to restaurant all day? This wouldn't be a shill thread now would it? Try harder.

>I noticed service was a lot slower as some restaurants.

fucking rich fags, do shit yourself that way everybody can boicott everything and you still will be self sustaining

fucking useless pieces of blob

Why do you want to leave Australia ?

I had no idea until the end of the day when I went on Sup Forums

Was this a thing? I literally felt no impact from the rest of the week

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

Had to leave two places because the service as so slow. So that's five places

I work in construction. Felt like any other day. 10 Joses framing, 5 Pedros drywalling, 3 Miguels roofing and an Antonio in a cherry picker

You eat at restaurants for every meal, sit-down restaurants no less? Fatty

Literally has no idea and I live in LA

No difference. I work in a place where you have to be a U.S. citizen.... to even apply. Went shopping after work... noticed no closed stores... Ate dinner at a Real Mexican Resturant "a mom and pop place" ..1st Generation legal immigrants... place was fully staffed.

does america have stand-up restaurants?

I didn't give a shit and went to work.
>t. pablo

You went to more than 1-2 restaurants yesterday?

Of course we do, we're not commies. We even have lay-down restaurants otherwise known as "Bed and breakfast"es

>Legal immigrants protesting about the deportation of illegal immigrants
It's amazing how tone-deaf this whole movement is

fuck off we're full

I live in the LA area. Everything is the same. Paco knows that if he doesn't show up for a day, he will get fired and another Paco will replace him.

They don't give a fuck about white people virtue signaling.

T. Manager at a somewhat decent sized construction company

this, I went to a mc donalds in the area and it was very fast with no issues. Paco knows their place

Noticed nothing different in Manhattan

I work at a facility that only allows access to U.S. citizens, so no, I was not affected at all.

>Breakfast
>Lunch
>Dinner

Lrn2c00k?

>Live in Jew York City
>There was almost no difference whatsoever

I went to work, so did my legal pops and all the other immigrants I work with. Nobody even knew about this protest.

t. Second generation Hispanic

Every one of these businesses who participates in these "day without immigrant" nonsense should be investigated by both dept of labor and ICE for possibly hiring undocumented workers. Throw in an audit by the IRS too since no income tax is collected for off-the-books wages.

Don't these fucking retards realize we only care about ILLEGAL immigrants? Nobody gives a fuck if you're here legally. Jesus fucking Christ the left is god damn retarded

Didn't notice anything at the time. Now that I'm thinking about it, we got more done by the end of the day.

I didn't even leave my house that day
or any day this week...
NEET life is hard bros

I live in Berkeley, CA, and everything was open lel.

Let's try month without immigrants next.

Go away you fucking abo

>Dunkin'
Didn't feel it
>Panera
Didn't feel it
>Supermarket
Didn't feel it

The T ran on time as well. Yet the Globe is claiming it had a major widespread impact.

Niggers aren't leaving m8.

Better yet, let's send them all home and see how we live without them.

aviation industry here, zero fucks given

>All lower case letter ID

A E S T H E T I C

I didn't notice anything, but there are very few/probably no messicans where I live

Wow, it's as if they impacted nothing!

Better deport them now that we know we don't need them.

I'd love to move somewhere colder desu. Literally the only benefit to Aus is the white percentage.

>People boycott it thinking they're righteous.
>All the liberal companies end up losing money while other companies made more that day.

YOU SURE SHOWED US.

The mexican place and 3 chinese places were all open

I don't eat at restaurants loaded with immigrants anyway.

midwest here, no difference.

>in houston, tx
>everything was normal
whew lad, these liberals sure can rally for a cause if they aren't paid...

they announced ahead of time that they would be closed. are they retarded?

lots of immigrants in the manufacturing jobs at my company making jet engine parts, no one of them stayed home. Mostly because you have to be smart to work here and not a POS leftist with a gender studies degree.

>Did you feel it yesterday
Less bullshit, less shoplifting, less crime, more customers paid in cash not ebt, and more english was spoken

an all around good day

1 day isn't going to do much have them not work for a week then we can talk

A lot less traffic. Got to work earlier and felt extra comfy

I live in Los Angeles and it wasn't any different than usual. It was on the same day most lawns get mowed here by mexicans and that was going on as usual, I got mcdonalds and the whole staff there is always mexican and they were all working as usual, and the same goes for everywhere else I went or saw.

Slower, but better no doubt

Didn't have Phillipa fucking your order up at the register and Jose in the back treating your food like a dogs dinner

>australian
>white
pick one, kiddo

fuck CNN holy shit im so fucking tired of immigrants and annoying ass media fucking shit fuck off CNN faggots

Live and work in Manhattan...didn't notice a thing.

Thought this thing was happening next week.

Literally noticed nothing. If you notice something, the place where you live is part of the problem.

I'm vacationing in a border town and had an easy time getting served two meals, getting my hair cut, and playing shuffle board with some Canadians who are here for the winter. Nobody gave a fuck.

>Did you feel it yesterday Sup Forums?
Felt good

>1 day isn't going to do much have them not work for a week then we can talk
how about a year or two or the other side of the wall?

Short term, open positions

Medium term, bosses raise wages a few bucks an hour and hire citizens

long term, no one even remembers why we needed immigrants in the first place.

Went to work
Traffic seemed normal
Work was normal
Went to Tacobell
Got tacos the fastest I've felt I've ever got them
Went home and ate

Unless you're Steve Erwin or Crocodile Dundee you can fuck off back to your mud hut with your gasoline guzzling abo whore you exiled piece of criminal shit.

>Want to display how the country would fair without Immigrants
>People who aren't immigrants don't go to work to support the immigrants

Kinda defeats the point, doesn't it?
They should have gone to work.

A lot of restaurants were closed here in Chicago. We tried going to a hipster restaurant we like and it was closed. Ironically this other cafe run by French immigrants was open. Good shit.

Na, I didn't notice anything familia

Didn't notice it was a thing. My mom's lawn was mowed so I guess solidarity was an issue.

only thing I noticed was that my favorite restaurant had two job openings today - one was to replace an employee who didn't show up yesterday

Immigrants =/= illegal aliens

This is the point we've been trying to push since the dawn of the country, we're fine with legit immigrants but fuck the illegal ones.

yea, i didn't notice shit

My electricity worked, my gas worked, my water worked, and my Internet work. No loss.

When are people going to learn that the world doesn't stop turning just because of their butthurt feelings?

have you ever fucked an abo?

How hard would it be for a white Finn to immigrate to the USA?

>Did you feel it yesterday Sup Forums?
Nope. I didn't notice a thing. I even looked to see if it would affect me. Nope. Not a bit.

School 8645

you'd blend right in with the rest of the chinks

I live next to a business run by immigrants from Vietnam. Their store has been open for longer than I've been alive. They didn't close their business down yesterday. Does that mean they aren't real immigrants? Should I let them know?

This begs the question...who actually stayed home to "give us a taste" of life without criminals?

>Mexicans didn't stay home, they need the money
>Chinese didn't, they covet money more than Jews
>Blacks don't work anyway

Pretty sure it was just virtue signaling cucks and feminists...not like they contribute anything of worth anyway. Oh no, what will I do without my ethically sourced yarn and hand crafted ironic straw-hats?!?