The culture is changing. This is the face of the future normie

The culture is changing. This is the face of the future normie.
Sup Forums has gone mainstream, and the board as we know it will cease to exist.
>inb4 muh secret club
What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=yNtySt6Fg30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a faggot nu-male. Why do Americans always look so gay?

That shirt is cringey as fuck and bound to piss of vets

i dont know who you are, i dont know if what you say is even true, but thats a funny shirt

this is big, normie stream official taken over, Pewdiepie was the last drop!!!

PRAISE KEK

no big deal, another "underground" culture will always exist

this was the plan all along

What do the middle 3 banners represent?

Fag
Got
Tree

Who cares what vets think?

Maybe is 4chins death after all

Jesus Christ you young people are faggots.

there is nothing wrong with that guy at all, you're just bitter and crotchety

The moment it goes mainstream it loses what little cool factor it has. Self defeating. Trump republicanism is a way forward, not calling Leslie Jones a nigger on twitter

Millennials! Please PLEASE stop cutting your hair like this. You look like fucking faggots!

No. Some will stay. Some will go to other boards. Then down the road maybe you'll find some site with truth and lulz, and decide to stick around and shitpost for a bit. Next thing you know, you've got your super secret internet club again

Every true Sup Forumslack (or rather channer) who's been here before the leddit invasion knows there are other "sekret klubs" to go to other than Sup Forums and infinity chan.

The only reason people visit Sup Forums and inifinity chan's Sup Forums is because they update faster.

>the board as we know it will cease to exist
Stare not long into the abyss...

>revealing your power level always
i can only dream

It's just a niche now. People find ways to capitalise off if this "alt right" stuff. You'll find pages like this everywhere, even on Instagram. They're just trying to make a quick buck until the fad dies out.

This is why I don't follow these gay fan pages.

Nah vets won't give a fuck.

>>inb4 muh secret club
>What are your thoughts?

If you want a secret club you know there's another Sup Forums on 4+4. I like having a large user base though and redpilling normies instead of just circlejerking all the time.

no he is a complete faggot
LOOK AT ME IM A FAGGOT I GO TO A MALAYSIAN HENTAI SITE IM SO COOOOOOOL

Is this a case of only pretending to be retarded?

GAY AS FUCK

If you haven't already watched Sup Forums as you knew it cease to exist you're redditfag cancer

it looks better than styx fucking pedophile gross hair

I'm a vet and think it's funny, I could give a fuck, if Sup Forums goes mainstream it's a good thing

more normies redpilled

>Sup Forums has gone mainstream, and the board as we know it will cease to exist.
>2017
>muh sekrit club

hownew.ru?

We invited the Jew, of course they are going to try to profit off of us. This is all they know.

>Sup Forums will defend this gay shit
Chris Chan is less cringy than this shit. At least he has the excuse of actual autism.

30 year old normie here

You all truly underestimate your reach.

I want a tucker shirt. fuuuuuuuuuuu

Going down the shitter but where next
Anywhere will do

why do you abbo subhumans look like swamp mutants?

Goebbels was right.

Who cares. It's about time severe autists threw their power around.
As for the shirt, keep him at an arm's length.

Elaborate

Sup Forums the post.

Let me explain the cycle to you fucking idiots one last time, then I'm leaving Sup Forums forever.

way bck in 2006 Sup Forums was seen as an edgy club by the mainstream, there were already people on Sup Forums, these were the true oldfags, when the minstream entered Sup Forums...which they did...most of the oldfags left Sup Forums and moved to other boards, or moved on entirely.

Sup Forums was seen as an edgy club in 2007-2011 and people jumped in there too, then the mainstream got wind of it and cancer started to happen like gamergate and the ea bullshit.

Then Sup Forums was seen as the edgy club in 2013-2014, and then the trump movement happened on Sup Forums, but then the mainsteam has (is still now) invading Sup Forums

Sup Forums....Sup Forums...Sup Forums....they've never recovered from this shit, they never will.

this board is dead.

everyone here is a newfag.

everyone STILL here is wasting their time.

there is no new happenings here.

the people with brains (i.e. oldfags) have left, like they usually do, and here you retards are slamming rocks together trying to emulate what Sup Forums was.

you guys are all cancer.

so once again, this board is dead, I urge you to move on and find where the oldfags retreated to, because wherever they went to is where the new hotness is, and where the next happening will occur.

but it won't be Sup Forums

all Sup Forums memes will be left on Sup Forums to rot.

isnt Sup Forums already considered the normie board?

ama guy who has made over 250k off trump and election memorabilia thanks to retards like this

I already browse fu.ll chan
Shit is just too nat soc and this this pol is the meme pol, the shitposting one.
I'll be missing the shitposting culture.

You're here until it gets shut down.

Search your heart, you know this to be true

Skip to 2:33. Or watch the whole thing, it doesn't matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

>Sup Forums still mad he never got to be Zoes 6th guy

Were the only ones who have a maintainable, expandable, and most importantly attractive ideology. You all are fucking autists screeching in a corner.

Sup Forums isnt going anywhere, Sup Forums hasnt even begun.

You know exactly what I'm talking about
>le oldfag meme
Ok

>gondola = spurdo
Yeah get out already.

That's not a normie, that's a nu-male bitch. Like most internet Trump supporters.

He looks Australian.

At least he's not you.

Not all vets wore boots.

shit changes, boys. get used to it

shut up and take my boipucci's virginity

>more normies redpilled

This is the same logic liberals use when they say immigrants will integrate. Sup Forums has already taken a severe hit from the sheer amount of reddit crossposters shitting up the place with their half-baked ideas.
Small numbers of people trickling in will adapt to the board's culture, but large waves of people will never fully integrate and will instead corrupt the original views and ideas.

That shirt is rather tasteless.

Hitler youth gay OK

This place was nuked the second CNN linked to it on their front page.

We've had waves and waves of phoneposters ever since, combined with teaming up with leddit to help Don get into the WH, and you have what you see.

Doesn't have to be a bad thing, bigger audience means even more reach.

Out of the darkness, into the light, user.

Fuck the vets, thats a quality shirt imo

He wishes he was me.

Iraq vet, here. I don't give a fuck. Hell, I've seen people I was deployed with bullshit about what we did. I don't think anyone would care about this shirt except some crusty old vets that don't realize it's just a joke.

Since pol harbor most of the natsocs left to infinite chan. Those people where the ones repealing normies and selecting those who could be really redpilled.
Now we have this pol, that is mostly shitposting and the other one, that is into serious shit but too polarized and paranoid.

Every strawpoll that has been posted indicates that there is still a NatSoc majority in the regular userbase. Our problem is with the "alt-lite" morons who post faggots like Milo or PJW and absolutely refuse to even question Trump's ties to Israel and the Jews.

>reddit

People are always looking to profit from trends. Boards of peace like this will always be in a constant state of d/evolution. If you become a stagnant husk you become part of the problem.

>What are your thoughts?
It was great meme'ing with you all. If we are invaded by normies, that will defeat my purpose of being here.

The message will have to be taken elsewhere.

Let them have their secret club.....it was never a secret before, just a reviled and horrible place on the net that everyone was afraid of....

We gave power to an old god, and influenced the world. We helped bring to light the corruption of the MSM. I have no doubt that we meme'd a president to the white house....It was only a matter of time before they caught on.

I can barely stand the horrible posts by shills/CREW. I cannot even imagine the horror created by thousands of trendy normies parking their neet asses here.

WRONG

I'm perfectly okay with the power of Anonymous being recognized the world-over and being filled with success after success. A little loss in secrecy is a small price to pay for nerd virigns to claim the ability to affect global politics.

we have fulfilled our purpose

Still cant tell if that shirt is cool or cringy as fuck.

I think more left during the exodus that occurred before Sup Forums harbor. That doesn't change your point, but I'm just saiyan. They were more dedicated than the cluckening refugees.

>Meme War

Definitely the latter. I really don't like how overused the word "meme" is these days, to be honest.

the beard is the appropriation of muslim culture that will sweep the nation.

We're going to swing back to the left and support this.

true. In fact, yesterday a friend saw a shitty pic of another friend in a wp conversation and he sayd "we need to meme this pic" and it feeled very wrong.

what kind of faggot would spend money on this shit, what kind of jew would sell these stupid fucking shirts?

if you buy one or sell one kys.

kill me now

pls trump save me

Italian volunteer here.

Italian Volunteer Division "Maurizio Pepe"

I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't love Pikachu, desu

Everyone is so obsessed with memes these days, even stupid shit like "Dat boi", I kind of feel like this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNtySt6Fg30

The bureau of memetic warfare was promising but the board was slow as fuck and finally got stuck at less than 1000 posts.

Shut the fuck up kid.

Sup Forums will never cease to exist if the rules stay the same. It is an anti-fragile system actually and assaults make it stronger.

>iraq vet
>canadian

fuck off

Meme war get here
I'm proud of him for wearing this
Meme vets should get gold passes we deserve it for our traumatic experiences

Sup Forums has been full of normies sonce 2012 probably earlier

Is that Maisie Williams playing Jon Snow?

Faggot