Is he right? Are we on the verge of societal collapse...

Is he right? Are we on the verge of societal collapse? It's kind of hard to keep living my life because I keep thinking about that stuff. Makes me want to run away to the woods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9x0rks2nfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop ignoring my thread

stop

>Are we on the verge of societal collapse?
Partially.
It is a slow burn. Could be 50-100 years before the West is like Brazil.

well what happens when we run out of oil

Peak oil is a myth. We have TOO MUCH oil.

what about earth erosion then

>earth erosion
What about it?

He's never right
t.indian intellectual

Based pajeet.

he can explain better than me
youtube.com/watch?v=h9x0rks2nfM

We'll never run out of oil. It'll just get too expensive and the poors will have to make due with cars that only go 150 miles before dey need to charge for 6 hours.

Yeah, listen to the guy who was convicted for murder, and then released, only to be caught again for planning a massacre.

He is a terrorist. A white right-wing terrorist, granted, but a terrorist none the less.

So when will food production make a downturn exactly? His argument seems to be that if we don't feed ourselves we will die. No shit.

Well the guy he killed allegedly said he was going to torture him to death. Seems like proactive self defense to me. No idea about the terrorism part. But again, not an argument, why is he wrong?

Just because someone is a terrorist doesnt mean he is wrong.

Ted Kaczynski is pretty based.

It was in self defense, do you even know what that is you fucking cuck?

>not posting happy varg

Your thread deserves nothing

No, he's hysterical beyond belief.
Some of his advice is good (other than the "move to Russia and live in a tent" stuff) but the world is not going to literally end tomorrow.

This

Kaczynski is a bona fide genius and the fact that we arent using his genes for sperm banks is a mistake

The only reason he was so fucked in the head was because he got PTSD from being subjected to human experimentation by a (((psychologist))) from (((New York))).

He has no idea, it's the same with peak oil alarmists who are all over the place.
It's like modern day Millennialism

Do I have at least 10 years to make money a buy a property? I'm just starting out in life and have nothing, if society breaks down in 2 weeks and there's food shortage I will most likely die.

You will be fine. Never bet on the black swan. If you lose you lose. If you know you will lose, you lose anyway.

Get out of the city and learn to live without the comforts and trappings of modern life.

You'll be happier and more fulfilled living off the sweat of your brow.

Unless Soros is going to activate a universal kill_whites.exe chip in all the shitskins' brains I don't think you have anything to worry about right now.
It's generally good life advice to young men to be self-sufficient and skilled in practical arts, and to pull away from as much of the modern world as possible. But there's no real reason to start going chicken little.

Should I get money first and get laser eye surgery? My parents let me play video games all day long during my youth and it really fucked my eyesight. If I lost my glasses I would be completely fucked.

How expensive is it there? It's around $4,000 an eye here.

How about dont do that then

Buy really sturdy glasses and get a chain for them

Or get sports glasses