Did anyone just watch that (((interview))) on Bill Maher?

Did anyone just watch that (((interview))) on Bill Maher?

What did that Intercept journalist have a brain hemorrhage and leave over that for?

That was fucking nothing, I think Bill was even coming on to him a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAOrfwTDaCo
youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maher was scared because he knew he was going to get fucked in the ass if he had a real debate. Milo would've legitimately redpilled the audience.

Link?

>tfw I missed it

How did our guy do?

I saw it, I was like "well, this is boring"/

Is this the interview?
youtube.com/watch?v=KAOrfwTDaCo

how did /ourgay/ do?

Maher vehemently defended Milo this week. Didn't see it, but why were you guys expecting a debate after that?

He almost did

looked way better than maher

This, bill didn't want his audience to get hit with statistics so he kept it lightweight

Milo did well.

Leftists are throwing a shitfit over it on twitter.

yes, bland shit

>Wearing a pearl necklace and going after pearl clutchers
Wew, the irony

>thanks for coming and fuck drump i have to get to the panel
>with us we have the writer of "Fuck Drumpf: Wikileaks is Compromised and Russia is Super Gay"
jesus i didn't realize it was still so bad on their side

Statistics wouldn't have done a single thing for the audience or anyone watching. They would have just waved it off as being pulled out of his ass and not even bothered to look any further into it.

Maher and these 2 NIGGERS: RUSSIA, BIGGEST SCANDAL EVERR.

Maher: well yeah...we have no evidence, but the dots! they're all there! sounds just like a pizzagate researcher.

That palindrome!
oWo

>Never Enough

Milo did pretty well imo.

Bill couldn't handle Milo for more than a few minutes. Bill just wanted to get in his shitty cheap shots and retreat immediately.

Bill is a deceitful coward, fucking worm.

praise forced meme! PRASE THOT XDDDD

Maher did kinda seem reluctant to get into their disagreements

With those Lena Dunham comments... Bill got BTFO

Hot dayum famalayum that's one helluva get. Wasted tho

Maher: " i know gay people who show up on time for work"
Milo: " Hookers!"
>underrated

>Ausfag can't recognize a fag
wew lad

I should have never expected anything good to come from Bill Maher. Jesus that was pointless. Fucking pointless.

This is why everyone watches youtube instead now. Joe Rogan can spend hours speaking with Milo, so they're actually able to have a meaningful conversation.

link dat asspain

milo can't be touched. teflon faggotron.

Milo is truly a dangerous fag and hes done more to save the west than any poster reading this no matter how pure

Oh, and right after Milo, Larry Wilmore is on? Jesus I can't believe people watch this show.

he did well but was neutralized by mahers jewy underhanded tactics

how much weight will she lose because of this

Where did milo go? Why didnt he stay?

Milo is perhaps the closest thing to a conservative Bill kike. Bill could barley contain him, and of course like always, the kike didn't let him have the last word. Man, a real debate between the two would be something. Milo was on his tail even if it was a bit bland.

Surprisingly fair until that cheap shot at the end about Trump. He knew he couldnt let Milo respond.

Overall breddy gud, another in a long list of wins for us

Can we meme it so it seems like Milo was kicked off early for making fun of Lena?

Maher is a smart Jew, he never buys a fight when he knows he's going to lose.
All the times I saw him really debating someone was with a super stupid ass guest.

>a platform

Who the fuck do these people think they are?

Its easy as fuck to put up a youtube vid or go on a show. He IS the platform. Rules are changed, this ain't the old media.

Milo - 1
Maher - 0

>oy vey milo, see we aren't opposed to you now, enjoy this complimentary gift basket and pizza parlour coupon and consider supporting us in the future

What was up with all the gay bashers in the audience?

Now THIS is Thoth posting!

>Attacks Trump saying he is the enemy of free speech while cutting the interview to not be proven wrong

Holy shit Bill

>we see you
I'm here in the wood pile watchin you.

>Grassy Troll
>Grassy Knoll
>JFK
Media's been pushing this "grassy" shit for a week now.

>expecting anything less from a jew.

Agreed. You can tell Bill Maher planned to keep the conversation at idle chit-chat before cutting it off. I wonder why he even invited Milo.

to a newcomer, milo came across as an attention seeking fag who does comedy, not journalism. bad strat.

he should have turned down the flamboyance and hammered maher with one point/statistic while also doing a little comedy.

Kind of short.
Not what I expected.
I'm assuming Bill didn't want Milo blowing out a panel.

That's probably partially true. Maher was like "Oh shit" when his fellow HBO stars were mocked.

>Giuliani's act of heroism was not having pieces of building fall on his head
>that audience booing

Cordial discourse 101. This is how people talked to one another years ago before you won points for calling the other guy a cuck or a racist.

It was a good discussion. What's funny is that people on the left are far more angry about it than people on the right.

Holy Shit.

A whole digits...front to back.

Fucking take notes plebs. Kek has spoken.

because he'd steal the show. he was on top of his game and would've btfo of any argument by Bill's dumb panel

I think the problem is this;

They share similar views on Israel, Free Speech and Islam. It's going to be hard to get to debate heavy without Bill coming off looking like a Nazi.

KEK VS THOTH HAPPENING

Kek agrees with your observation.

praise Kek

If Bill wanted to wreck Milo, he should have brought on Shapiro.

Those three Jews going at it would have been glorious.

Watching Ben demand Milo use the "N Word" on Bill Maher's show and pussying out?

Would have been GOAT fag kike drama TV.

holy shit

>seent this guy posted on pol all the time
>never read or listen to anything from him but knew he was gay
>watch and listen to this
>holy shit he sounds like a fag
>wow is he in character as eddie izzard

Palindrome and Quints

Did he sit on the round table, or was it just a fucking interview?

Nah, the flaming homo attitude really shielded him when Maher was calling him a hypocritical homo. He used it to his defense, and played it off well. In general though, I agree he should tone done the flaming homo shit.

>Bill Maher: HUHRR ME MILO ME DUMB STUPID
>Audience erupts in laughter
Fuck leftists

Also Milo is cuter than I though

EVERYONE GET IN HERE FOR OVERTIME

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

ooWEWElad
kekd and thotd

10/10 Thanks m8.

>Bomber jacket

BILL MAHER IS NORMALIZING NEO NAZI HATRED FUCKING KILL HIM THIS IS WORSE THAN WHEN HE GOT SACKED OVER 9/11

PIG. MONSTER. PUNCH A MAHER

8 YEARS OF WINNING
MANY SUCH CASES

shields him from what?
since he's gay, he gets empathy?

You guys are such goobers. It was a fun interview. The Trump shot at the end is just par for the course. relax.

are there twatter reactions already?

OH GOD THE TRIGGERING HAS BEGUN

>Maher kept it light-hearted and basically promoted Milo as someone who was doing outlandish things to piss off liberals in the name of free speech.

>Milo, most likely, expected to have to go off defending his views and points and make arguments, and went off on his normal tirades when Maher was just asking basic questions

Maher didn't own milo because he wasn't trying to, Milo kind of came across as a bit aggressive for what seemed like a casual talk. Still, Milo made his arguments, and minus one joke about women, the audience was more or less supportive of Milo.

Milo did okay, nobody got BTFO because nobody was really trying to. I honestly hope Bill re-invites him to be on the panel one night.

Can't wait for the "YOU'RE NORMALIZING HATE SPEECH BILL MAHER" tweets tho

I was surprised he spoke English...him being a faggot, I thought they all spoke fag...

Really makes you think...

Milo triggering the fuck out of those niggers.

>mention IQ
>niggers triggered

he's getting gaped

LIBS GETTING TRIGGERED

I just wish Milo could get an actual point in without someone cutting him off.

I think Bill Maher might be sensing which direction the winds of change are blowing and softballed Milo instead of trying to go after him.

Bill has a long storied history of putting any non-leftist panel members or guests through the ringer while they're utterly outnumbered.

Meanwhile with the way things are now, it would've sorted him into the same category as every other mouth-foaming screaming liberal fucktard had he tried to go after Milo the same way.

His audience's reaction bore out that Bill's actions were the correct one.

Strangely, i'm okay with this. This is what this country needs. More actual level-headed semi-casual conversation and less screaming and death threats and temper tantrums and bullshit.

He says way too much stupid shit, goes off topic and jokes around far too much to be taken seriously be normies.

>>wow is he in character as eddie izzard
yes, Milo is about riding whichever trend will take him highest and furthest

Pay for HBO Go you cheap fat ass.

yup.

Maher wants him, but they are both bottoms.

When I heard he was on I just assumed that he was going to be on the panel, pretty massive disappoint tbqh, but only because of the format. It was almost all about Milo.

>Probably partially true

on Sup Forums that means FACT

how long does the overtime take?

The worst part about Maher's show is that this is an incredible common theme when someone with an opposing opinion comes on.

Yeah, I think Maher is trying to normalise Milo and his style since it would make for much more entertaining programming.

I have to admit he is very charming/charismatic, even if I find him irritating at times

Kinda crazy how Maher brought up Joan Rivers and Obama for the trannny stuff Joan said.

You know, cause lots of people think Joan rivers was killed for saying that Michelle was a tyranny and Barak was a queer.

You know. Kind of like, to say, 'watch it funny gay guy, some one just like you was off'd for taking it to far'.

Interesting non the less

>this fucking democrat intelligence nigger shill
Disgusting.

>Intercept journalist
it's financed by an iranian billionaire

The worst person on this panel is the nigger by far.