NBA superstar Kyrie Irving just went full truthbomb and dropped the following redpills and black twitter is going nuts

NBA superstar Kyrie Irving just went full truthbomb and dropped the following redpills and black twitter is going nuts

>earth is flat
>moon landings faked
>US government assassinates cultural icons they dont agree with
>(((they))) control things

explain how this guy is more redpilled than most of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXNmj-JmrR8
youtube.com/watch?v=RsbR4UMWk2U
cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/
youtube.com/watch?v=wpQUVAzdVXI
blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2015/09/how-photoshop-helps-nasa-reveal-the-unseeable.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
youtube.com/watch?v=c54w9jwe7Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ultimate pill is the black pill

Its actually real...

Why can't I see past the horizon? I can see the stars

the earth isnt flat for the reason of airways only being shorter than eachother due to the world being round

Flatearth is tavistock jew propaganda

We never went to the moon. This is Earthrise, the famous photo nasa had taken from the surface of the moon

Cont.

Ohioans are woke

WE WUZ THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND SHEEEIT

Oh man, the truth hurts, doesn't it.

Exactly.

>Can't see a Mountain 100 miles away
>Can see stars 100,000,000 miles away

This is the size difference between the Earth and the moon. Get ready for a BOMB pol

Cont.

it would look bigger

And this is a photo of the moon from the surface of the Earth.

What's wrong?

The Earthrise photo shows the Earth to be the SAME size in the moon's sky as the moon is in the Earth' sky.

You have been lied to

I have no shit seen some of these niggers claiming they are the true Israelites, it is cringey as fuck I can tel you.

>the earth is flat
The surest way to find out if someone's ever been out to sea.

Fucking landlubber.

>Can't see a Mountain 100 miles away
prepare to be BTFO

Check it out yourself.

Google Earthrise. THAT is an official nasa photograph, supposedly

And they wonder why they're considered fake news..

>Can't see a mountain behind the horizon.
The horizon is the curvature of the Earth blocking your view.

MODS MODS MODS

The Flat Earthers are back. A thread died for this.

Holy fuck, Photoshop definitely proves you all right! I thought it was confirmation bias at first but now that I have been shown fisheye, field of view, the bognadovs, and this photoshopped article from over four months ago, I am irrevocably affected!

w/e negro.

/thread

YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH FOREVER

Well they did kill MJ, probably Bowie.

Stars are bigger than mountains, and have their own source of illumination dipshit

Buy a weather balloon, hang a go pro on it, and find out the truth for yourself.

Even Sup Forums has standards. There is no debate here. You are a moron, this thread is a waste of space. Delete now.

>stars are bigger than mountains

So they told you......

What reason would anyone have for covering up the earth being flat anyway?

the flat earth meme was funny in 2009...its too dusty to be used around here. go "troll" facebook with that garbage

Ever heard of a Zoom Lens? For more info, see: Binoculars. Ever wondered why trees that should look smaller look bigger through binoculars?

I'm almost sorry to do this to you...

youtu.be/iXNmj-JmrR8

Hahaha, the goyim are breaking their leashes all over the place. I don't even care about this flat earth nonsense, but the fact he's saying it proves Trump has revived the first amendment.

Freemasonic plot to gaslight humanity in order to subvert adherence to traditional religions in order to usher in a 'new world order'

So let me he this straight.

>nasa intentionally distorted the size of the Earth during their iconic scientific mission
>because uhhhhhh..... ummmmm......

Because why?

the website is a CNN satire site, the quotes are real from his speech in link below.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsbR4UMWk2U

NBA is losing viewership after Disney spent literally a billion dollars on their TV deal so they need their employees to make up controversy and get some eyes on their shitty product

ATHLETE IN "NOT THAT SMART" SHOCK

The media needs to leave Irving alone. He's a shit-hot basketball player, who gives a fuck about what he says about flat earth theory? Just ignore it.

Their desperation to debunk him only suggests that it really is flat.

see cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/

They have their own light source. If mountains were big giant lightbulbs, we would see them hundreds of miles away too

The first amendment only protects you from the Government locking you up for saying shit. It does not protect you from being socially ostracized, losing your job, getting divorced and denied employment.

Still waiting on an answer here

Tell us all why nasa intentionally distorted the size of the Earth during a world changing scientific mission

Inb4 YOU CAN'T

Why is there no curvature to the horizon if the earth is round?

Oh shut up.

Holy shit, genuinely this retarded?

The moon appears larger near the horizon because you have the ability to compare it to what's around you. When it's high up, it's "smaller" because you can't process the distance.

From the Moon, the Earth is a constant size because it's never not on the horizon.

>earth is flat

i'm sorry, i thought the red pill represented the awful TRUTH.

>vague as fuck vidya
>completely incoherent
>a "dome"
>forgetting that planes can flly east or west to reach a destination and loop around the world depending on the shortest distance
>forgetting gravity makes no sense if we're flat

Wouldn't that suggest that only an x and y (2nd dimension) axis exist in physics instead of x,y,and z (3rd dimension)?

If that is so then why are there mountains and oceans which need the 3rd dimension of height to exist in this realm?

They made a mistake. Look at the picture, dipshit. If the Earth is round, explain why "gravity" doesn't suck all the water straight into the core

>W-w-well we had to uhhhhhh change the images slightly because ummmmm we take individual slices of pictures and uhhhh hehe

Look man I got a wife and 5 kids to feed just fund nasa god damn it

>gravity

And as a result, people deny themselves the right to say what they feel. It would be a complete outrage if your employer fired you because you legally own a gun. It needs to also be an outrage that someone fired you for speaking your mind on your own time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpQUVAzdVXI

I belive in all sorts of conspiracy theorys, but flat earthers are below 80 iq

All airplane pilot in the world would have to be in on this conspiracy. Because they would have to fly in the wrong direction for many counties if there was no loop around

Also how would you explain the short fly times to many countries if its not looping sphere

There is no gravity only density.

Why hello there Mr. Hotep

You do realize that every single one of NASA's images of the earth are photoshopped, right? They are comprised of thousands of images shopped together to form a picture of what they believe the earth looks like. There has never been a photo of the earth taken as a whole, ever.

blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2015/09/how-photoshop-helps-nasa-reveal-the-unseeable.html

>1 post by this ID
>posted at 5:39am
The fact that so many proxyfags are against the rational concept of a flat Earth sure says quite a lot about our construction of reality. I personally can't prove that the Earth is spherical so I am open to alternative theories.

>not knowing going east or west makes you go in a circle around the north pole, not knowing things like going north north, or north south exist.

man you're really dumb.

Ask a pilot if they have to continuously re-adjust their nose downward to account for the curve.

Ask them if, every five minutes they are pointing the nose down.

Ask them if autopilot corrects for curvature

>A SPHERE INSIDE OF A CUBE
UMMMMM SHIT WATCH TIL THE END
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA

kekd and checked, thanks user

I don't understand how the earth can be flat, you can fly from the west of america to eastern europe and asia, and fly from the east of america to western europe, how can it be flat, what happens when you reach the border? redpill me pol

Moon Landings were faked and staged, like all "world events"

The Earth is not flat, however

i havent kek'd this hard on Sup Forums since season 2 of hwndu

Does it even matter?

Shhh you aren't supposed to ask those kinds of questions

The nature of reality doesn't matter as long as you are kept up on the kardashians desu famalam

These nignogs trying to get esoteric. They are just finding their base. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

live feed from the ISS debunk plz

Can you?

There's over 100,000 pilots in the world in obviously many different country's
If you believe they are all in on this government conspiracy then you have schizophrenia

plus your question is dumb, the shape of a plane is designed to level out, and the curvature change would be so slow over many hours, so its just an unnoticeable automatic thing

And the few composites are nigger tier. We never went to the moon, we cant send things past the van allen belts without losing it entirely.

>implying this isn't complete nonsense and there is even a shred of evidence (like video) to support this claim
>implying you can't jewgle earth and get accurate photos taken from fucking SPACE that display your damn home and the homes of everyone you know, as well as a spherical earth
>implying there is any reasonable explanation for how adjacent photos using jewgle earth could be compatible with a flat earth using your gay ying yang explanation

youtube.com/watch?v=c54w9jwe7Q4

>automatically corrects

Wew some people just won't learn

If spacewalks arent done in a pool, and inside shots arent done with wires and planes, explain this.
WHY IS THERE NO CONTINOUS FOOTAGE OF THE MOST EXCITING PART - DEPRESSURIZATION- GOING FROM INSIDE TO OUTSIDE?

>itt trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>trusting catholics more than buddhists.

I can see Denali from Anchorage.

I already know that faggot, I'm saying the pictures of the "round earth" are bullshit.
You cant. There are no pictures of a spherical earth. They are all photoshopped images.

Eve Valkyrie have better graphics tbqh

Stars are way farther away the point is we should easily be able to see the mountains but we can't. I should be able to look across the ocean at Europe if the earth was flat but I can't.

Recently, someone tried to post here this image, that allegedly nails the fake orbital pictures...

1/3

Ahaha

You do realize Irving said he was joking and he likes the thought exercise of a flat earth? Jesus people...

2/3

I've incorrectly accused them of erroneous picture, but WAIT:

NASA has got no geostationary satelite above India. From geostationary, there is MET7 which Eumetsat leased to India, American GOES are above Atlantic and Pacific...

Are we seriously just going to pretend that the opposite of everything the mainstream narrative says is true?
This is what 'redpilled' is? Just hardcore contrarianism?

flat earthers are some of the dumbest fuckers on the sphere

Ayo hol up u be sayin adolf is /mynigga/?

We arent on flat nor a ball.
QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

maybe the redpill is too big, but I don't understand how this works, are we a floating disc in space? are we the only planet that's a floating disc? are all the pictures of the spherical planet fakes? what happens if you reach the edge, do you just fall off? to where?

Can any flat-earthers answe me this

Why would the government and the countless other people in on this want us to believe the earth is round if it isnt?

No, we're just encouraging dissent.

>the earth is flat
If earth is flat then all other planets must be flat.
Look at Saturn and decide if that shape can possibly be flat

How do flat earthers explain gravity then?

buoyancy, or density.

explain why a cannon ball won't sink in a pool of mercury

Okay flat earthers, then propose an experiment to verify one way or the other if the earth is flat. All I've seen here is ways to project a globe differently and get the same results, so how do we know that its flat/globe for sure?