(((snapchat)))

>(((snapchat)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
youtu.be/_Tqr2ajHzTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the nose knows folks

Had 8 years to make it happen and failed miserably. Get right or get out.

How do illegals pay federal taxes, outside of shit like sales tax? Are they filing out W2's with a fake social security number?

Well they're not paying, but let's say they somehow, were, all they're taxes aren't gonna cover the welfare usage.

>fake social security number

how naive, they use real social numbers and often get people in trouble with the IRS

mind you if I stole someone's social I would get my asshole pounded by big bubba in a nice federal prison

what about the money given out to immigrants -- the entitlements -- who pays for that -- is that cost entered into these pie in the sky calculations?

i bet not

I absolutely agreee with you. I'm just wondering where on earth these folks think illegal immigrants continue 1 trillion in taxes and economic spending power

Ahhh, how sweet of the thoughtful liberals!

They think that the same way the thought Trump was doing so terribly in the polls and has a -6,000,000% approval rating.

I see. I wonder how much some think tank scammed them for those numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Fuck all globalist fuckfaces. They did this shit for 8 years and we doubled the goddamn nations debt. DOUBLED it.

>the economy would lose 1 trillion
we lose over 100 billion keeping them here yearly, we can make back 1 trillion
>federal spending on deportations
will be paid back when you account for all the money we save from these welfare leeches
>workforce would decrease
yeah its not like the unemployment rate isn't obnoxiously high and filled with citizens
>fucking milk will increase by 60%
not if they want to keep selling their products otherwise the people will go elsewhere, it cannot be that expensive to find a cow to milk

Local 9144 San Jose

My union is full of wetbacks with fraudulent dox.
Scale is $50 an hour plus benefits.
Half of all unions are wetbacks claiming 9 on the W2 with fraudulent dox.

That's over $1k a week that each wetback is cheating America out of tax revenue, and at the same time their beaner slut at home and their 6 kids are in food stamps and welfare.

I know because I am a commiefornia refugee and handed out their checks.

Really all you do is add 11.3 million to unemployment numbers because their previous employers will just dump them for new illegals.

>11 million additional democrat votes

BUT MUH GDP, GOYIM!

they either use their kid's real social security or they steal one outright, it only costs like 200

>11.2 million new citizens
>only 145,000 jobs
liberal faggots are so bad at math.

So this is claiming that illegals have a GDP per capitia of 112,000. Not buying it.

Let's just steal every other countries poor people and dominate the world economically.

Apparently, poor people are more valuable than gold.

>Apparently, poor people are more valuable than gold.
if you pay them 50 cents an hour like in mexico they do.

I mean if 11.2 million illiterate Mexicans will increase GDP by 1.2 trillion, then wouldn't 112 million illiterate Chinese increase GDP by 12 trillion?

>11 million
lie, they said 11 million in the 90's. Conservative estimates are over 20 million

>create jobs, pay more in taxes
lie, in fact they make it harder for Americans to obtain a job with decent pay

Riddle me this libtards, how do you square your belief of a mandatory minimum "livable" wage and retain employment of illegals?

You fight for $15 but illegals are employed simply because they are paid under the table a quarter of that amount without benefits. If illegals are made legal they will lose their job, instead of creating a new tax stream and more employment it will lead to less employment and a whole new swatch of people eligible for government subsidy further draining our entitlement programs.

And Im not even getting into the chain migration with will cause, because granny cant me left alone in Central America. Or the new wave of illegals it will encourage similar to the waves seen after the 1985 amnesty.

>11.3 million people needing jobs will create less than 1.5 million new jobs
>oh well guess they all need to be welfare-dependant Democrat-for-life voters heh heh heh

>>(((snapchat)))

Wants every single state in American to be INFESTED with a mexican majority populace.

Just like it is in Commiefornia:

sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

>Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

Newsflash: Mexicans are NOT white. Not even the so called "white" ones. We don't want our pure European DNA being diluted with inferior shit brown skin people DNA.

Fuck the fucking lugenpresse in America. The owners of the lugenpresse need to be rounded up by Trump, arrested and charged with sedition and executed in a camp designed to hold anti-American traitors.

>deficit reduced by 2.2billion

Wow what a dent that would have put into 2016's 587billion dollar deficit. Not to mention they are probably pulling that out of their ass.

>Half of all unions are wetbacks claiming 9 on the W2 with fraudulent dox.

Yep. The liberals that insist that illegals pay taxes have never had to fill out a W2 in their welfare-sucking lives.

Federal and State deductions for a beaner is ZERO FUCKING DOLLARS. Period.

They pay sales tax, but that's it. And even what sales tax they do pay is minimal because they shop at Mexican grocers who get government-subsidized pricing on everything they sell.

sit down jews. you may hate yourself but america doesnt hate itself. get out and stay out.

This shit right here

Ever notice that when democrats get BTFO in an election they get real interested in amnesty during the next one?

A more cynical person just might suggest that they're just importing votes with no real plan to support millions of extra people in a nation with admittedly failing schools, crumbling infrastructure, and massive wealth inequality.

Why do they think adding illeglas miraculously adds jobs?

because THEY need cheap labor and have no qualms about lying to everyone.

what would they do to inflation tho

And I can't til there IPO and their stock becomes Twitter 2.0

>muh GDP

more people = more GDP obviously (usually at least)

that doesn't mean more GDP per capita AKA increase in standard of living for citizens

youtu.be/_Tqr2ajHzTI

globalists need to fuck off