HE BLEW IT

HE BLEW IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM6d4SnPV1Y
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ofcource he did. Milo can only win against sjw retards who know nothing about anything In debates.

link?

>larry wilmore

what the fuck? how is this retard still relevant?

I actually think he did a decent job. I was expecting it to be a lot worse

I thought he did a good job
Of course it'll look bad if they just cut him off after taking a shot at him and then trump

youtube.com/watch?v=aM6d4SnPV1Y

it felt like he was trying to fuck Bill the whole time

also that black spy rekt his loose asshole. and he probably enjoyed it

CHINAMEN HAVE NO SOUL

That was just an insult exchange. At least Milo's jabs had a modicum of wit about it, unlike the "Fuk Yoos" coming from the other side, but no one has much time to speak at all in this idiot format. Brain-deadening experience overall.

This. He took it way too far. If he'd have understood his opposition and been a little more courteous and less troll-ish in that group setting he'd have conquered.

I'm 6 minutes in and that's pretty much what it looks like.

You are good with words, user.

>Brain-deadening experience overall.

The Legacy Television, DIE DIE DIE!

>2 nigs just insulting him
>crowd cheers and drowns anything milo says out
>Milo tries to talk
>Bill Maher "Shut up for a second, fuck"

nigs

WHATEVER THE NIGS WANT, THE NIGS GET
>2017 We must all cater to Niggers, at all costs.

nigger2
>you look like a gay guy
nigger1
>fuck you!
nigger2
>you're not american? fuck you
wow. btfo. how can milo ever recover? drumpf is finished with this kind of banter. i'm now with her and we can't let him get the nuclear codes... i regret it and seriously

>the niggers are the dumbest and most emotional people on the show
Didn't see that one coming

I'm just going to come out and say it.

FUCK NIGGERS!

Unironically!

FUCK THEM AND THEIR VIOLENCE AND HATRED AND SELFISHNESS AND CRIME AND RAPE AND MURDER.

FUCK THEM!

>WIKILEAKS IS A RUSSIAN SPY OP
muh russia knows no bounds

>YOU'LL TAKE RUSSIANS OVER SAUDI ARABIA????

Uhhhh yes? Of course?

CЛABA OTEЧECTBA

CЛABA POCCИЙCКOЙ ФEДEPAЦИИ

ЧECTЬ И CЛABA

I swear to God, in the presence of a sassy gay guy, bitch cunt men get catty too.
Cringy to watch

>let me finish my thought please
>*applause*

Why does everyone here suck Milo cock so hard? He's obviously just a hype troll riding his popularity wave because of his "uniqueness" of being a contrarian literal fag.

You're all enabling his degeneracy and idiot populism and you're all dismantling the legitimacy of the right movement.

>being dumb enough to go onto the television jew and think you can seriously 4v1 a kike and his pet niggers

what a set up.

Milo did unnecessarily call them low IQ.

>Implying Milo isn't just a bag of hot air and isn't literally the right's Token Gay Friendo (TM)

Larry Nomore came off as scared and stuttering. No wonder all his shows were cancelled.

Enemy of my enemy kind of thing. I would never call myself an enthusiast of Milo but I enjoy how he fucks with progressives so easily.

What do you mean? All he had to do was not sound or look like a NAZI.

Which he did. So he actually won.

BTFO MILO

I couldn't finish the first one-on-one interview. He just sounds so stupid. I don't understand the appeal.

>hurr Imma gay conservative. I'm so edgy and witty because I'm gay! xDD

It's another self-centered, thinks he's special millenial (only he sucks cock).

> people watch this show regularly
> they feel more "intelligent" than their coworkers for doing so

He had a slow with some black chick on HBO

>faggot in the same room as niggers
>blowing it
he usually brags about this kind of stuff I don't know why you're surprised

disgusting

Wasn't this the same faggot that insult my anime waifu one time?

I mean shit, it's terrible of what happened to him at Berkeley for trying to voice his opinion peacefully and getting shut down by ANTIFA rioters but fuck, I think he had this coming

holy fuck this is embarrassing for the alt right.

It's like he doesn't know he's talking to a gay British faggot. And faggots get thrown off buildings in Saudi Arabia.

Oh wait. He didn't.

You're a fucking faggot if you think political identity has anything to do with "triggering leftists" and "muh liberal tears". Go read a fucking book you mouthbreathing moron. Bring back what you learn and make this place better.

>decent leaf bants
What?

He was baiting. And it worked.

best part was when that black guy told milo he was a foreigner and told him to fuck off for not being american

faggot was shuck after that

#AmericaFirst

Pay your respects to Milo's career

>Watch for 3 minutes
>Realize I'm literally watching two niggers, a fag, and a Jew argue and talk over each other.
>Close browser tab
>Move on with life

I had to stop the video and literally take a moment to process this level of absurdity. Liberalism truly is a mental illness.

I wonder how it feels for leftists to hear and see Milo for the first time. They probably get this image of a bald head shaven, five-o-clock shadow, square jawed, pale white guy, clothed in all black with a German accent leading the next Hitler youth on school campuses because its the picture their pundits paint for them. Then they're met with some cock gargling faggot who floats onto the stage, cross his legs all lady-like, and brag about fucking black guys for 70% of the interview. Even that one guy was surprised like "you're the leader of the alt-right?"

kek

you forgot to include the part where you felt compelled to type up and submit that whiny post

you obviously care quite a bit

But I never said any of that? Do you have sand in your vagina?

>milo
>alt right
wut

Milo just isn't that sharp and annoying to listen to.
Liberals should feel dumb for making this moron a celebrity from all their attacks.

Someone seems to be dare i say "TRIGGERED"

Milo needs to be a little more calm, he was annoying interrupting people. You're not gonna win people over with that attitude in every environment. You need to be more well spoken with well phrased thoughts like you had on Rubin's show.

Lay off the crack next time before you go on a show with a large audience.

The panel broadcast on TV was way worse.

It was literally nothing but people shouting at each other with brief moments where the Republican could get booed for saying anything.

>FUCK YOU YOU AREN'T AMERICAN HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

how will Milo recover?

Milo was kind of nervous but he triggered the niggers so bad they have to insult him

5/10 could have been so much better

It's weird because that's the sort of thing you'd expect from redneck or something. "FUCK OFF YA FOREIGNER AINT A MURICAN"

>enjoy how he fucks with progressives so easily
You're only in it for the WWE tier entertainment. Fucking rube. Alt-right is quickly becoming the new degerate-class niggers with all this masturbating over "triggering". So pathetic. Bunch of women.

Milo did Good in that interview. Pretty bad on the Panel. Milo can only destroy Retard SJWs in debates.

Maher looks so jewish

That's cuz he is jewish you dumb nigger.

>people unironically think this faggot immigrant who brags about fucking black guys is /ourguy/

Kek

>gets leftists to say "fuck you for being not an American..." on the telejew
>thinks these people are smart

Truth hurts almost as much as CNN's ratings.

(((Alt-right))) has always been a Zionist plot.

not a single argument was made.

This is not a controversial opinion here.

imagine if molyneux was on maher's show

dear god it would be glorious

>Watson: Jews in the media?!?! What Jews in the media? I've never seen anything like that.

That video is when I realized he was a false flagging faggot.

They seriously ended that shit on the 'Muh Russian Haxxorz!' bullcrap?

Just fine

>He isnt American but has a legal visa to be in the states
>All those mexicans the left LOVE however will get visits from ICE

Watch the left ignore Angry Black Spy Man who was border line homophobic and racist himself

He's a mischling, they look more Jewy the older they get. By the time he's 80 he'll look like Nosferatu.

Is there a reason Milo looks 10x gayer than usual in this video?

He didn't do well. In his defense, he's like thirty years younger than everyone else at the table and probably felt intimidated.

If Milo's bloodflow didn't go to his cock when that guy started talking sternly too him, he might've realized that mentioning illegal immigrants right then was the KO counter blow.

more like nose-feratu amirite yuk yuk yuk yuk

They just say 'globalists' instead of naming the specific international Jews by first and last name.
It's always this vague 'globalists' bullshit.

I think he kind of got BTFO'd. He definitely didn't succeed, but the pearls looked great.

Milo just needs to stop.

The 13th Amendment made it illegal to own niggas like that.

Milo didnt do to well. he just ranted about the same shit like a nigger in that clip. REEEEE MENTAL DISORDER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

could have actually answered the retarded questions.
5/10 for triggering left shits

He didn't do so bad all things considered. The couterterror shill kept taking cheap shots.

I honestly think Gavin is more gay than Milo is.

Douchey little ass

>Interrupt Pierce Morgan
>"FUCK YOU"
>applause

So many people can't see past a simple Us vs. Them scenario and just take everything at face value.

>Milo you seem confused about yourself and your sexuality

>Milo why do you have to pick fights with everyone

>Milo go fuck yourself

>Milo this guy can talk circles around you all day

>Milo go fuck yourself for Leslie Jones

>Milo shut the fuck up for 1 second

>Milo, everyone hates you

blah blah blah

etc. etc.

What the hell is the point of this? They don't talk about anything, they just invite him on the show and switch off insulting him the entire time?

I feel like Milo is only worthwhile because he triggers the fuck out of the left. He's really good at this one thing, so I can't dislike him.

Milo missed another chance here, why didn't he mention anything about how the Saudis treat gays and women?

alex jones latest video or one of them he says pretty much he was getting BULLIED into hating israel. it was fucking hilarious

he went on about getting bullied on twitter/youtube about it

shut the fuck up, reddit. this is such a non argument in any scenario. you and dipshits like you should really just keep your dumb fuckin traps shut.

Дoждь в Иcпaнии ocтaeтcя в ocнoвнoм нa paвнинe.

>confused about your sexuality
Hahaha So Milo's a closet heterosexual?
Did someone seriously think that insult would work on Milo?

Mr. Sulu needs help shitposting guys,

>twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/832746094450716675

That congresscritter seemed like a Republican, and took Milo's side a lot, it was really great to see a whites vs. blacks bitchfest with heavy racist-but-not-quite overtones.

Final Argument approaches

>I feel like Milo is only worthwhile because he triggers the fuck out of the left. He's really good at this one thing, so I can't dislike him.

exactly my thoughts. he's cringe many times but triggers leftists who are too retarded to know thats his whole game plan

>milo: the extreme right and the extreme left both hate me
>larry: it's more than that
cute, that whining nigger implying he isn't part of the extreme left

The whole thing was akward from both sides.
I need some (You)'s please. That Black CIA guy was talking about Russia this, Russia that so I want to ask why is it so hard for the DNC to admit that John Podesta doesn't know about technology neither does Hilary and if Putin did directly involve himself in the hacks, why did Obama not stop the election from proceeding. He new this so called top info since October of 2016 and if true it would make sense to stop the election, but they didn't.

>Milo missed another chance here, why didn't he mention anything about how the Saudis treat gays and women?
Completely unnecessary leaf, everyone with a brain knows why the Russians are better than the Saudis, and by not clarifying it carries the double meaning of the Russians being better because they're white. L2Bannonspeedchess.

You're discrediting yourself by putting your stock into such an obvious left shill. His blatant retardation only attracts retards. You're caught in the event horizon of Milo retardation and you're only going to double down because you love the feeling of triggered retard leftists. Pathetic!

He did a great job. I think the people who think he didn't are the ones who base things off of the audiences reaction.