YOULL TAKE RUSSIANS OVER SAUDIS?!? OK THANKS LOL!

YOULL TAKE RUSSIANS OVER SAUDIS?!? OK THANKS LOL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE ALSO GAVE HIM ONE A THESE

stupid nigger was acting like he was some super grandmaster spy

if he new anything he wouldn't be able to say shit without getting killed. probably was the janitor in the NSA

>this whole episode

(((They're))) really trying hard to keep this Russian conspiracy alive aren't they?

Trump: Are you American?
Mexican: No
Trump: FUCK OFF!

Nah son

Isn't this racist though? Is this what he says to immigrants?

You'll take Orthodox whites instead of Islamic muslims?
WOW

what's going on here?

ARE YOU AMERICAN

asks the spymaster that didn't even notice Milo's accent

youll take chinese over russian? lol!

Russia is literally the only reason why we won WW2.

Yeah I would actually
they are quite friendly and enjoyable

Neil degrasse tyrone of the spy world

Praise to the Elevated!

Who is Funding ISIS? Russia or Saudi Arabia?
Where were the pilots who killed over 3,000 Americans on 9/11 from? Russia or Saudi Arabia?

ALL OF THEM

Honest question: why r we supposed to hate Russia? I'm not crazy about their govt but the people seem pretty chill, kind of tuff in a fun way, ladies are beautiful...whzza deal dudes.

This....I understand if you lived back in the 50s but not anymore

I remember there was an user who once did a stylometry breakdown of Michael Nance's book The Plot to Hack America, he said that while the intelligence stuff was written by Nance, he was clearly repeating Obama/CIA public disclosures, but that the none intelligence supposition and especially the anti Trump stuff was almost identical to the way David Brock writes.

Their state interests still go against US interests. USA only accepts those who fall in line, except Jewsrael literally because the kikes bought every politician off

Wish Milo would have said that. But no he sat there dumbfounded . ann counter BTFO everyone every time she does the show

Why not join with them and become the ultimate superpower? Do whatever you want

>You'll take a bunch of drunk slavs who annexed part of Ukraine over a country responsible for exporting a dogmatic deathcult across a large previously secular part of the world causing untold amounts of death, destruction, rape, abuse, multiple wars and the most devastating terrorist attack in US history?
>Haha wow your position is certainly that of one with a superior intellect than mine.

>why r we supposed to hate Russia?

To further divide the white race.

>"Just because you can hide really well in the dark doesn't make you a good spy.
>Be sure not to smile, sweetheart"

MILO, NO!

Hold up, the guy who calls himself an intelligence expert was unable to tell if Milo was British from his over the top accent?

Yup. He must be an affirmative action spy.

The only thing that nigger spied on was some white bitches.

utterly btfo

Who the fuck is he? Name?

>are you American?
No.
>fuck off!

>you seem confused about you sexuality
>fuck you!

>voter fraud is a right wing conspiracy reeee!
>yeah goys, im cia the russians did it! No proofs ayyy but amiright?

Wew.

>Slavs
>White

Anyone have the video?

(((RUSSIIIIAAAWIKKIIILEEAAKKKSSS300SLLAVVSSS)))

He said he was NSA, the only intelligence he's used to gathering is on US citizens.

His whole argument was literally, "I don't have any evidence of Russian hacking, but I've got experience and shit so obviously I'm right."

You see, we would've been friends with USA if it was equal friendship, but they only be friends with someone if that someone is their bitch which can be ordered around.
That's the only problem. USA doesn't seek consensus in a deal, they seek gain over their "partners"

any links to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

or, the third option of neither...

I could say the same thing about Russia

Even Belarus your buddy is starting to get sick of your shirt

I mean they're basically a mini you I don't know how you could fuck that up

>russians
>slavs

Negro is saying fuck whitey.
Plus blacks know they were born to be slaves for Arabs.

They don't get sick of our shit. Lukashenko just wants more gibsmedats while trying to screw us over with "rebranded" products from EU.
Same was with the Ukraine desu

We're not supposed to hate anyone but the government has its own moves on the grand political chessboard. About half of the distrust towards Russia is because of it's government's current actions, the rest is because of Cold War mentality that never washed away.

Trump said it best - we would like to get along with everybody, even China and Iran, but it's not gonna always work out that way because nations and governments have different ideas.

A pretty retarded way of looking at things. No nations are united just cus they are the same race. It's as stupid as saying all of Africa should unite even though they hate each other, or all of Asia. And Asia, as you know, has much more of a collective mindhive than us, even then they are bitter towards each other.

No matter what you do you can't get all members of a race to unite together. WW2 should've told you that.

This guy is a retarded shill
>muhh wikileaks is Russian intelligence
Dumbest shit ive ever heard. Sure, dismiss all the information that goes against you as propaganda. Such a fucking spy.

Shy-lie-licky-lie-licky-lie-lie

>We're not supposed to hate anyone but the government has its own moves on the grand political chessboard. About half of the distrust towards Russia is because of it's government's current actions,
>'Murica dindu nuffin i swear
The US is just as much to blame if not war. Russia is reacting to your actions and policies

>Are you American?
>No
>Then fuck off

/ourguy/?

Bolsheviks were communist Jews that raped and murdered innocent women and children.

you misinterpreted this guy's argument. A going theory is that America is currently being pushed toward war with Russia in order to
1) Pit White American Soldiers against White Russian Soldiers and;
2) Weaken both America and Russia while strengthening the EU both militarily and economically.

Sure they're reacting. Some people don't like the way they react. They think they're overreacting or some such shit. And some people still think they have no right to react in such a manner, like annexing portions of a country because some president likes EU.

Nobody's saying America's innocent. You shouldn't think Russia is either.

1. Putin kicked out the jewish oligarchs
2. white racial civil war

10/10 post

Meanwhile your average Scandinavian woman will be wearing a niqab within 20 years

Dumb niggers gonna nig and flap his lips he keeps talking but don't know shit

Yeah, if communists were jews, can you find any them except for Trotsky in first USSR government?

Karl Marx is a Jew and so is George soros

War between Russia and America would almost certainly end in nuclear armageddon.

There are already distrust between the two communities - distrust that has lasted the last 60-70 years - that I doubt you need anything more to stir the countries up.

It's a nice theory that the jews want whites to kill each other but it holds no water, because EU will definitely suffer from that war as well. And it will almost certainly mean extermination of the jews too, unless they are radiation resistant. And if they survive who will they rule over? Skeletons?

This, he wouldn't be entrusted with shit. He probably had a low level job and exaggerates how much an insider he was because he heard rumours from actual insiders.

He's actually dumbfounded as to why a gay man wouldn't like Saudi Arabia. Not that I like gays or anything, but I see Milo's point.

(you) keep up the good work

BTW don't mistake me in thinking the jews aren't involved in this poaching of the fire between US and Russia. More than likely they are involved in the military spending business as they extract profits from war paranoia. But I have serious doubts about their apocalyptic goals.

Nah, what Putin did is kicked out those of them that had political ambitions.

Lenin and Stalin

Wearing a Combat Action Ribbon pin leads me to believe he never earned that shit. Counterintelligence in combat...... okay nigger

Not letting jewish billionaires control your government is literally another holocaust

Milo is a homo.. the Saudis want to toss him off a rooftop... so yeah...I guess the Russians do look like the better option to Milo.

> the rest is because of Cold War mentality that never washed away.

Yeah at the end Maher spouts off "Republicans Reagon muh tear down this wall". When it was the COMMUNIST USSR then. Completely different situation now.

>A gay dude picks Slavs over a bunch of sand people who would kill him for being a fag

>this man has done things that have allowed you to live

>like annexing portions of a country because some president likes EU.
Wew lad. You dont know much about this conflict do you?

don't you dare disrespect that guy
if he wasn't in counterterrorism, you would've never killed that infamous russian terrorist, osama bin laden

I like how Milo rolled his eyes at that

>if communists were jews, can you find any them except for Trotsky in first USSR government?

Every fucking thread
Hey retard
People can IMMIGRATE to NATIONS outside of WHERE THEY WERE BORN

>killed
More like created tbqh

>when milo is being applauded for being a faggot and is in an actual debate he gets blown the fuck out

Having lived in Russia for about a year, the people there are generally aware that government is not the same as the citizenry, despite the purported "representation". They'd gladly accept peace and cooperation on global matters, but like us, their hands are tied to the geopolitical actors.

I'm slowly redpilling Americans myself about Russia, considering my family are immigrant Slavs who were once considered "the enemy" just for being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. This usually gets their noggins for a joggin, but to avoid them going into "Refugees Welcome" territory I still give them the quick gestalt about the national interests of both nations, and that rivalries could produce better nations than just alliances (see: the Space Race).

He was still acting all shocked even though he was mere feet away when Bill yelled that Milo is a British fag

retarded academic types just rotelearn muh russia bad without question

How can you forget Oscar Wilde being burned to death for being such a flamboyant fag? Or Liberacci? Or Elton John? Or Truman Capote?

Before 2008 it was literally legal to lynch gay people in the streets.

Damn BTFO a Russian at his own history

I fucking love Ruskiebros.
>vodka
>borscht
>stroganoff
>rye bread
>hate fags
>Izhevsk guns
>Tula ammo

He was actually saying that to spite what the dumb nigger was saying which was, "Russia and wikileaks just decided, we work for trump nao LUL XD"

>told a gay immigrant to fuck off

>most powerful military in the world
>all of a sudden we can only focus our attention on one country at a time now, and if we don't focus on Russia it must mean the republicans are all working for the Russians.
Why the FUCK does it have to be one or the other with these faggots?

let's meme that this guy is stolen valor

i dont think they allowed niggers in the military anyways

>niggers
what a little edgemaster. isn't it past your bedtime little guy? Or did mom let you have a bottle of mountain dew and now you're up late shitposting?

>i dont think they allowed niggers in the military anyways

How old are you bruh

That was so fucking stupid!

>A country that hasn't harmed the US in much of any way
>Even during the cold war it was just seeing who had the biggest stick
>Is even close as bad as a country that has hurt us time and time again.

the fuck is mountain dew you stupid hick i drink natty ice you fucking trap dick sucking faggot

how old are you nigger