How many of you on here prefer Nazi girls?

I'm talking redpilled, non-feminist, sometimes very pro-white, pro-Christian, pro-life, deeply conservative women?

Pic related btw. Somewhat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kGB_2ViAPk&t=01s
youtube.com/watch?v=XQtxnZrFg_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather have a conservative gf, a nazi gf is basically the other side of the coin of the pink haired, muh patriarchy attention seekers.

SHUT UP AND POST MORE CUTE NAZI GIRLS

>muh horseshoe
Shut up you fucking cuck.

>red-pilled
Yes.
>non-feminist
Of course.
>pro-white
No.
>pro-life
Not for a second.
>deeply conservative
Not deeply conservative, but deeply nationalistic.

i will impregnate many nazi women i can inshAllah, my white skin and ability to larp as a nazi should enough to acquire them

For more info, the girls name is Vita Zaverukha, a Ukrainian neo-nazi who killed two police officers and wounded three others in Ukraine during a chase after being busted for robbing a petrol station in Kiev.

I believe she belongs to one of those militia groups or something.

No me... I prefer Christian traditionalist girl.

Argie nazi women are absolutely trash

everything you just said is a contradiction

>mfw nigra and this is one of my kinks.

Truth.

The more radical the subculture is from the mainstream "middlepoint", the worse they typically are. Not always, or most of the time, but just enough that Christian traditionalist women really are the best.

Damn. She sounds based as fuck

Im a 210 lb Aryan man extremely ripped. will honor respect and impregnate you every day.

I'm pretty liberal myself but I'd much rather date a literal nazi than a femnazi.

Nazi girls are the best!

But then she is stupid for following a jewish religion

Бeднaя Bитa, oдepжимaя oнa былa cвoими инфaнтильными эмoциями и yбилa двa пoлицaя, a cтopмфaггы дpoчaт дyмaя o нeй. Пeчaльнo, чтo cкaжeшь....

Argie """"Nazis""""
They're usually all mixed or meds who live in trashy neighborhoods

I want to date someone like Murdoch-chan.

Redpill me on redpilled girls Sup Forums. Am I making the right choice?

>inb4 "all grils are liberals"

This bitch is rotting in jail right now, she and some idiots killed innocent cops.

She's also like a 2/10 she has to do something special to stand out so guys would even talk to her.

Traditionalist girls are best because they're naturally good.

Probably was a member of the (((Azov Battalion))) or something.

Those are some dank shops.

Faggot.

There are girls like that?

bdm

No just a small Neo Nazi gang, they did have AK's and explosives.

They robbed a gas station and killed the officers that responded to the scene. I don't remember the exact details since it was 2 years ago but they guys she was with were killed and she was captured.

How do i get a natsoc qt like this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=5kGB_2ViAPk&t=01s

>tfw no special forces gf

Can't get more aryan than my wife ;)

tfw no determined looking qt

Women with 'extreme' ideologies on both ends of the spectrum are to be avoided at all costs. They're all broken and fucked in the head in different ways. You need to find a quiet and calm conservative and moderately religious (super religious girls are also insane) girl.

>tfw excuse to dump my early 2015 era Sup Forums BDM folder

is she slavic?

don't mind if you do
thanks, i just began saving them a few months ago

Most "redpilled" women are just attention whores. Being alt-right is the current year's way for girls to say "i am not like other girls lol!"

For non-cucked guys, the best girls are ironically basic bitch liberal girls (I mean normie tier liberals, not insane SJW feminist types), since they blindly follow whatever society tells them, or whatever "sounds nice", which is what feminine women are supposed to do.

Swedish/German

There's plenty of these at tumblr @fuckyeahnationalistgirls

Nazi women are the best women.

is she really your wife? (congrats either way, hope you have many happy and healthy children)

A real fascist, yeah sure.
A neo-nazi? Into the trash with antifa.

As the Ukrainian points out.
She's basically a nigger-terrorist, murdering servicemen and robbing her people while they're at war.

Current girlfriend is a pretty conservative German from Namibia, we agree on many things but politics is such a shitshow to discuss. Would rather do other things.

do you have any like this pic? someone else posted it on a bdm thread but it was the only one
I love the sepia tone and composition

lib chicks are disgusting

the most important ideology in a girl is her wanting to be a traditional wife, who gives her husband many babies, and who loves and serves her husband faithfully

i know some chicks who are liberal now who didn't used to be, but have married liberal guys.

i don't fault them. they are conforming to their husbands expectations. that is what they are supposed to do.

Yep, married 6 years with a 4 year old boy. No more kids, we are comfy where we are lol

Your kid looks kinda Asian

Are you chink?

He's squinting lol. I'm German/Slovak/Irish

no profiles like that, i do have a few sepia images though

i prefer rational girl...

>comfy
you'll be even more comfy when you have 20 grandkids
it's easier to raise a few more kids for 20 years than to regret not having more for the next 60

a profile pic, lacking in sepia tone though

same here, showing off the enormous sexual dimorphism in Germanic faces

maybe I got it from you
I also have that, shhhh, be real quite, does this pic have any significance to you ?

Yeah ur right, but unlike the "others", we both work and prefer to be independent, not on welfare. Granted, we could afford 1-2 more kids, but then I couldn't feed my addiction to guns/ammo :)

>Slovak

I have bad news for you...

Nah I'm just joking man, good luck with your life but you should atleast have a few more kids. It takes two people to make a kid and all you have is one replacement. 2 kids to break even and 3+ for any gain.

none whatsoever

Based poster

omfg, guns over kids ..that's a joke right?! people still had kids during the famines and dust bowl and you want to be "comfy"

ok, it was someone I met and wish I met again

So a girl to go on crusades with?

>tfw no aryan qt will ever have an altar to you

Just don't complain when she doesn't fuck you due to certain values... You choose the woman for those values...

>tfw you will never have a slice of Hitler's birthday cake

Stop posting fuglies

Lol yeah, being a dirty Slovak sucks

these are new thanks a lot
some other user gave me this (he said it was rare and taken by a friend of his's grandma)

>tfw you will never win a Hitler portrait

>India

No, it's being smart and not having more kids than you can afford and still add to savings every paycheck

desu, if you and your wife have good genes and good health, please have lots of children.

if you have them close together, 2-3 kids is actually easier than just 1. your children will play together and your family will be very tight knit.

i live in a rural area, on a farmstead, with my wife and 4 young kids (so far!). my wife homeschools them.

it's a wonderful life. the majority of our social interaction with others is at church. our kids are well behaved and respectful

many people in my area have huge families and lead a similar life - a stay at home wife who homeschools the giant family. they don't live on much money; they have chosen to prioritize a simpler life and a bigger family.

>tfw family came from modra-kralova

tfw you will never way at troops marching

Sounds great. Where do I find such a girl?

on tinder

>tfw you will return to a victory parade like this
youtube.com/watch?v=XQtxnZrFg_4

I do find uncle Adolf entertaining

Slovakia, I'm Rom

A conservative man needs a relevant woman who cares only of her family and nothing else, she shouldn't care about politics. Woman speaking about politics is a disaster. Nazi girls are the opposite subculture shit of the good wife. Woman is not my friend, woman is woman.

just swipe far-right

kek

I'm not a nazi, I don't care about nazi girls, they just want to be edgy IMO

we're admiring the girls we can mold them to be, the possibilities of a healthy scoeity

The best type of woman.

thanks for the link (will watch later)

>flag still has creases

>thinking this is real

Cool story "bro"