Who's going? #IAmAMuslimToo #ShariaforNY

Who's going? #IAmAMuslimToo #ShariaforNY

i will be there with my boyfriend having sex on our giant prophet muhammed themed parade float.

Are there any girls to rape?

I should go there and beat my girlfriend in front of everyone and when I'm asked why I'm doing it just tell them it's because it's my culture and religion and see the liberals freak out and start doing mental jumping jacks

shariah aint so bad desu

CAN I RAPE??? IF SO I AM IN

Why can't those two minnarets be closer together?

>convert to Islam for one day
>get killed for leaving Islam

Sounds good

ummm...this is technically true hahahahaha

Bacon and ham sandwiches for all!

Tell them that Islam is a religion of peace and chuck a pipe bomb at them.

We should convince them that showing a picture of Mohammad is a good thing. Then get them to march with his face on banners in public.

whos going to pass around "halal" sandwiches with bacon grease instead of mayonaise?

Does it include doing all Muslim stuff (stoning women, killing gays), or just the moderate stuff is okay (you know, the stuff vetting would distinguish between)?

Print out pictures of Muhammad and hand them out to everybody.

I'm gonna go and scream ALLAHU AKBAR every 2 minutes and ask women why they're not in hijab

Mecca is Mordor

Go fuck a goat bitch

Here's a better one

so their balls can rub senpai

Today,
You are a Cuck
Too

Sharia law in the US is worse than crown loyalists of 1776.

Why would a Muslim want kafir sluts be in hijab?

Only free Muslim women should wear the khimar, since non-Muslim women are slaves fit only for the pleasure of Muslims

t. Actual Muslim

nah, it looks like any modern metropolis

but I have a hijab fetish. nothing makes me wanna fuck a woman more than when she's wearing one

infinite muslim pussy in dearborn

Killing apostates is only enforceable in an Islamic state. Meme conversions are not considered Islamically valid anyway

>Thinking you are brave while being completely anonymous
At least those Hebdo guys had balls, unlike you

Sharia is far better than the poz that is "western culture"

At least Muslims will get rid of the faggots and the fedoras

If you are fucking a girl, by definition she is not in hijab, since she needs to at least unveil her vagina for you.

You are talking about the khimar

And the only reason you have that fetish is because, like Muslim men, you want to sexually enslave your enemies' women, so as to use their wombs to create offspring for your people

>And the only reason you have that fetish is because, like Muslim men, you want to sexually enslave your enemies' women, so as to use their wombs to create offspring for your people

wtf i love allah now

If Allah loved you, he wouldn't have allowed your father to beat your mother into a submissive black drape and rape you into an angry time bomb.
Eat bacon on a burger and become American like everyone else, it's delicious.

Today you are a muslim. Always be a peasant.