Anyone else just see Don Lemon get BTFO?

Anyone else just see Don Lemon get BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knicks148/status/832819793556275200
twitter.com/MrMeliora/status/832818525035048960
mobile.twitter.com/akg_tiger/status/832816941249212416
youtu.be/BuUWBW9Y4zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because I don't watch bullshit "news" channels who say and do shit just for ratings.

link faggot. or at least explain

>watching (((Fake News)))

Who?

quick rundown plz

Same nigger
Up top

Pls drop a hot sticky bogdanoff rundown on my face senpai

Was waiting for this thread. Called out for fake news by a black guy live during his show. He was so butthurt he shut it down right after he got called out.

fucking link. who the fuck watches Don Lemon

What happened

Is it too much to ask?

>90's lingo

Huh?

these

link ples

Why are there so many fags on very fake news?

>giving cnn views
You're part of the problem

Hook me up with that rundown, OP.

I find him very sour. It's the way I tell 'em!

this

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

we all just watch them on Youtube streams now. They get no clicks. But we get many keks.

What happened?

He asked a guy his thoughts on the costs of the secret service protecting the first family. The guy said he thinks it's fake news, Lemon gets pissed

>nigger said words
>counter argument
>nigger BTFO

See

Sorry can't find a link cause it just happened but some Trump supporter called CNN "fake news" and he got buttblasted and left the show early

>it's a "let's get the 4channers to watch our fake news channel, maybe some will bite" shill episode

>Don Lemon wraps up the segment transitioning to commercial
>guy in the background says "See that's fake news right there."

My fucking sides I couldn't stop laughing

can someone give me a basic gestalt on this

If this is true then top kek

>create 'fake news' slander to demonize your opposition and monopolize the news
>they simply call you fake news
>OMG WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO SILENCE THE PRESS THIS FAKE NEWS NONSENSE MUST BE PUT TO REST

Sure.

Today President Trump held a three hour closed door meeting with French twins Igor & Grichka Bogdanoff in the oval office. The meeting, shrouded in secrecy, only serves to add to the mysterious almost cult of personality nature of the twins. Despite being two of the most powerful individuals on the planet, more so than most world leaders even, they have managed to fly themselves relatively under the radar of the public eye. For any reader who may not be familiar with the pair here is a quick run down. Both Bogdanoff brothers came to prominence in the scientific community, they are rumored to each have 260+ IQs, during the early 1950s while in their teens publishing several of the most widely cited even till this day papers on Einstein's General Relativity predicting the discovery of dark matter and the accelerating expansion of the universe nearly fifty five years before it was confirmed experimentally. Not being ones to limit themselves in 1957 the brothers, while working at CERN came up with the design basis of a massive particle accelerator that would eventually become known as the Large Hadron Collider. Also while at CERN the pair laid some of the foundational work in computer science that led to the creation of the internet. While these accomplishments would be more than a lifetimes work for even the most esteemed scientist the Bogdanoffs used analytical skills to turn to the financial industry where they very quickly saw the fruits of their efforts becoming two of the richest individuals in all of Europe. Today's estimated net worth of the pair is over 800 billion dollars. Currently they own massive genetic research & development projects. Sources close to the President claim the meeting was about brokering a deal for the Bogdanoffs to give the United States Access to their top secret Antarctic genetic research facility, and to serve as economic advisors to the president and head the Federal Reserve in exchange for the gold within fort Knox.

link here twitter.com/knicks148/status/832819793556275200

Calling CNN fake news hurts Don Lemon more than if you called him 'Blubberlips, the Jovial Jigaboo.'

>rothschild bow doen to Don Lemon
>rules MSM with an iron but fair fist
>first cities in space will be lemongrad
>you likely have lemonbots in you right now

topkek

Literally who?

FAKE NEWS RIGHT THERE

No, why are you watching CNN? Are you an empty room?

twitter.com/MrMeliora/status/832818525035048960
this one is longer

>nipples hard for the basic gestalt on this

>I'll let you talk
>Still talks over him

This bitch has the vid
mobile.twitter.com/akg_tiger/status/832816941249212416

The link is here user

>youtu.be/BuUWBW9Y4zA

You're welcome faggots