Donald Trump said 17 false things at press conference where he called media ‘dishonest’

Wow, Donald. 17? Really?
>1. The claim: “I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan.”

In fact: George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all earned bigger margins in the electoral college than Trump did.

>2. The claim about former campaign manager Paul Manafort: “He said that he has absolutely nothing to do and never has with Russia. He said that very forcefully. I saw his statement. He said it forcefully. Most of the papers do not print it because it's not good for their stories.”

In fact: The New York Times story Trump was criticizing included Manafort’s denial, in which he said he never “knowingly” had contact with Russian intelligence officers. Other major outlets that followed up on the story also printed a denial from Manafort.

>3. The claim: “I will say that I never get phone calls from the media. How do they write a story like that in the Wall Street Journal without asking me or how do they write a story in the New York Times put it on the front page.”

In fact: Media outlets almost always call his administration for comment on major stories. The Journal, in its story about U.S. intelligence declining to share some information with Trump, prominently quoted a denial from an anonymous administration official. The Times also sought comment for its story, but the administration declined to provide one.

>4.The claim: “Remember, I used to give you a news conference every time I made a speech, which was like every day. OK?”

In fact: This is not even close to true. Trump indeed gave near-daily speeches during the campaign, but he did not do a single news conference over the last three months of the campaign.
and many, many more.

thestar.com/news/world/2017/02/17/donald-trump-said-17-false-things-at-press-conference-where-he-called-media-dishonest.html

Other urls found in this thread:

livingresistance.com/2017/02/06/dc-police-chief-mishandled-case-multiple-men-raping-11-yr-old-child/
archive.is/lDODt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

>says he's just guessing
>lugenpresse takes it as a literal statement of fact

the last 16 points are splitting hairs. everything else besides the first one depends on how you view trump going in. its like a political Rorschach test. you see either a bumbling idiot or 4d chess.

the reagan thing was fucking dumb on his part.

FUCKING

>thestar.com

FUCKING

Tronna-whirlsta

Why read that shit? So that you can hear how great the government is?

>guessing
Why is our president guessing? Isn't it disconcerting that he isn't receiving good information? By the way, you know that's bullshit because he quickly spun it as though he were talking about Republicans only then got immediately BTFO on that too. He does a lot of "guessing" when he's spewing something demonstrably false. It's a weak copout to never appear to be flat out lying.

LEAF

neck yourself shill

>adressed later on in the same conference
>change of wording, who cares
>for a specific incident
>you cant be serious
you're retartet, why do i even bother

>over-analyzing a simple transitory word in his sentence

Can't you find something better to do?

Ah, I can almost hear the autistic shrill cry of a Trumpcuck as he spasms uncontrollably at the sight of reasonable criticism.

>he thinks his kike-written slogans count as "criticism."

Take away the word then. He still tried to spin it and failed.

Don't you? As if Sup Forums doesn't specialize in over-analysis.

>he thinks god emperor trump is never wrong and can't be criticized
You're going to think back to this time and cringe at yourself.

BORING. ONLY ANAL RETENTIVE REDDITORS LOVE SPLITTING ASS HAIRS LIKE THIS.

You dumb asses don't get that Americans dont liked to be robbed killed and raped by dindu nuffins.

Youre incredible arrogance makes you think you can convince us to put a gun to our head.

BUT GUESS WHAT ISLAMADA ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY SO GET THE FUCK OUT.

how are you redditor fags so obvious. oh i know cuz your adderall forces you to use perfect grammer.

get bent you faggot. if you want to go fight russia, go get a ticket and fly to chechnya.

Poor grammar is degenerate. We all know that.

1. who cares, he should just say it was the biggest upset in modern history. that's much more ambiguous.

2. He did deny it, he called it a joke. and then said he never "knowingly" had contact with Russian intel because they don't wear badges or somethign to that effect. stupid critique.

3. he said / she said bullshit.

4. Trump clearly said 'at the beginning of his campaign' when referring to his press conferences. These are the types of media lies by distortion that they should not be involved in.

its one thing for someone with a million things on their mind to get up and make inaccurate statements in an offhand manner, that happens all the time, even to college professors, its entirely different for print media to run with total garbage that they have time and manpower to actually check. these are niggardly attempts to discredit Trump, but nowhere did this happen when Obama was in office. The double standard is what reeks the most. if these faggots want to aggressively go after every misstep, they should've done that with Obama, then they would have clout.

Nobody likes to be robbed and raped by niggers. Sand or otherwise. Those things have a way of inevitably working themselves out. Redpills are an eventuality for us all. You don't need to "b-b-b-but!" every time Trump makes a gaffe or lies. You don't have to suck his dick 24/7.

This thread belongs on /news/ with all the other leftist trash.

Trump lies, but so does the media as well. Just look at the fucking third one.

>I never get phone calls form the media
>No we called other people that are in your administration :^)

Copied straight from r/Hillary2016

>tfw you preferred trumps policies to clintons, but you hate him in almost every way

How are you rednecks so obvious? I make grammar and spelling mistakes all the time and you think I'm some Ivy League genius. Read a book, Boomhauer.

>“I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan.”
He said "I GUESS". Liberals are ridiculous...

Kek the media's more autistic than us but in a non-beneficial way. This is just sad

>calling people on the internet rednecks
Why are you liberal faggots so retarded? Here, have a couple of cents.

Liberals inability to read between the lines must mean they're borderline retarded.

>prominently quoted a denial from an anonymous administration official.
1. make up an anonymous source for your story
2. make up anonymous source for a denial
damn are they clever.

Why is the media suddenly so accurate at fact checking when it's in their own defense?

dgaf. cry to your mommy, maybe.
/you/ did this to us by shutting down the conversation.
now you don't want to live with the consequences of your actions? no wonder you're such a fucking disgrace to humanity.

Fake news.

He seriously complained about my grammar. What else am I supposed to infer from that?

>liberal
You wish.

OK, you're just a shill then. Happy?

LEAF
R
A
K
E

you forgot your proxy obamaleaf

Watched some of the conference.
Ffs trump cant make a coherent sentence at all

Wow, 17 false things during a conference that lasted over an hour.
Your average democrat would have beaten that record in the first seven minutes.

No one gives a fuck, asshole.
You can keep posting this shit for the next four years.
And the only thing thats gonna happen is you will have wasted four years.

All of this was proven false. The (((media))) is in an all out war against Trump to shut down pizzag8.

Unhappy. I voted against him in the primary and for him in the general and I'm unhappy. I would take any of the other GOP candidates over him. Does that clear things up for you?

Ok.

>neverTrump cuck
Okay so you are a liberal then.

Thank god someone is telling the truth. Seriously, we cannot let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

It's called context you snow nigger. Maybe if you listened to the press conference you'd understand that. He was having a conversation with them, not running a list of "facts"

No, he was having an alt-conversation

Trump takes his biggest weaken and claim his opponents are that.

>you're corrupt
Trump just got his brand approved in China after approving the one china policy
>lying media
Literally lying AMONG HIS OWN STAFF
>I'm the least racist person
Meanwhile on pol

Alefentes and DC Chief are buddies.

livingresistance.com/2017/02/06/dc-police-chief-mishandled-case-multiple-men-raping-11-yr-old-child/

Itt: bootlickers boot licking

Hardly. I voted for him. If he's in the general in four years, it will give me some pause, but I'll probably vote Republican like I've always done, unless he completely fucks it up even in the most diehard Trumpcuck's eyes and his chances get blown to shit.

Okay why do you dislike Trump so much? He hurts your feelings?

I thought he was the biggest republican split too. Forgot HW rode the Reagan wave into the white house.

no, he gave the alternative facts

Thats just how he fucking talks. I don't fucking care one iota he's just as honest as the media at this rate, especially when you factor in lies by omission which they fucking perfected over at NPR during the democrat primaries.

I care about results and actions not words. Sorry sweetie.

>lets ignore the facts presented
>lets focus on my bullshit deflection

>Wow, it's fucking nothing: The Article: The Post

>his brand
he gave up the business dum dum
>lying AMONG HIS OWN STAFF
brraaaapp
>Meanwhile on pol
we're actual racists and can spot an anti racist like trump

>lets ignore the facts presented
like wikileaks

He still acts like a retarded reality TV host. He's ridiculously vein. He lies, lies about lying, and has to learn on the job. He's having classified talks in his dining room among his guests who don't have clearances. He's either surrounded himself with incompetence or refuses to listen to the wisdom of his staff's counsel. I don't know. There's a lot.

. The claim about former campaign manager Paul Manafort: “He said that he has absolutely nothing to do and never has with Russia. He said that very forcefully. I saw his statement. He said it forcefully. Most of the papers do not print it because it's not good for their stories.”
>In fact: The New York Times story Trump was criticizing included Manafort’s denial, in which he said he never “knowingly” had contact with Russian intelligence officers. Other major outlets that followed up on the story also printed a denial from Manafort.
huh?
so trump states a fact and they call it a lie? i don't get it, whats the difference between these two things

Canadian media is FUCKED to the MAX

>muh russia
>muh muh hackers

hillary as a senator can sell weapons grade uranium to putin but trump cant even mention the country as the president?

>He still acts like a retarded reality TV host. He's ridiculously vein.
irrelevant feels

>He lies, lies about lying, and has to learn on the job.
Not any different from Obama. All politicians lie.

>He's having classified talks in his dining room among his guests who don't have clearances.
This sounds like fake news.

>He's either surrounded himself with incompetence or refuses to listen to the wisdom of his staff's counsel.
He seems fine so far to me. Ripped up TPP, started some immigration crackdowns, appointed a supreme court justice and so on.

>Liberals LITERALLY take everything LITERAL! Many such cases!

they certainly are some very niggardly attempts
AMERICA SEES YOU STUPID LEFTIST JOURNOS READING THESE POSTS

I guess

"knowingly"

>quoted a denial from an anonymous administration official

> I used to

are you trying to convince us? try harder, faggot

This is splitting hairs at best. The best part is Trump predicted this story in the press conference and attacked it before it was even written.

>implying he didn't mean it was the biggest win for populists since reagan since there hasn't been a populist WIN since reagan

reagan was lukewarm too. this guy is full blown. shills gunna shill and morons gunna read as face though. hilarious.

stop replying to these faggot shills. They thrive off of (you)s and won't stop. They are needy, incessant children who had broken/abusive households and vent their frustrations out online.

It's kind of sad.. :(

Nice fake news, brosef.

Sage.

I am a fucking oldfag does anyone else remember how fucking shitty and stupid Bush was? Trump is a fucking MAD GENIUS especially compared to that dipshit faggot.

He is literally acting like a retard ironically

He's a real life us president tendie shitposter gaining GBP

Enjoy the ride

leaf post. discarded. HAHAHA.
>the reagan thing was fucking dumb on his part.
>criticizing meaningless statements
And? Who gives a flying fuck.
He's up against nitpicky liberal fuckheads like yourself, analysing and deconstructing everything he says as if it's the fucking gospel. Kill yourself, you sad, pathetic shill.

DONALD TRUMP SAYS THAT HE BREATHES OXYGEN
FALSE!
HE ACTUALLY BREATHES A MIXTURE OF DIFFERENT GASES INCLUDING OXYGEN.

>I guess
>false Drumpf hahahahaha

Brain damage?

Kek

Liberals cannot comprehend feinted error, playing to worst expectations

THE STAR? THE FUCKING STAR?

GTFO!

this

Kek, one lie for every one of Shilldawg's "intelligence agencies".

Mind blowing revelation to 110 iq journalist FAGGOT: this kind of article is exactly the kind of article they wanted to bait you into writing.

kek

Not irrelevant. Demeanor matters when you're the president.

Cool. He was supposed to be different. Remember? The outsider non-politician who tells it like it is?

It wasn't fake news. Look up Richard DeAgazio. He was one of the guests. He also took a picture with the man who was holding the nuclear football.

The travel order was easily halted. Another president and cabinet could have figured out how to do something similar without any legal resistance. He fucked it up and wants to blame everyone but his administration. Anybody else would have also walked out of TPP, so that's not a selling point unique to him. Same for the Supreme Court pick. Meanwhile, he's got a new fuckup or two every week.

>he gave up his business

And this is your average trumptard

His inability to tell the truth the minute he lies under oath will lead to his downfall

>Demeanor matters when you're the president.
Nah, it really doesn't.

It's on other state actors to know the person behind the position.

Liberals have this weird thing that developed over the last 5 years where they attack people for using very specific words in long strings of sentences because i guess that's the easiest way to make whatever they said mean something else.

Trump doesn't give a fuck, and he's more of a freeform speaker, where he means something more in the spirit of what is said.

>biggest
Biggest how. Most influential? Best? Most decisive? All the choices man.

>most of the papers
That does not include the New York Times. Obviously. Cunt.

>contact with the media
He said, she said. I-fucking-rrelevant.

>news conferences
When you have Twitter at your disposal and hundreds of daily speeches to keep track of and write notes about, are you really going to complain that he doesn't give you special attention and gives you a quick rundown? Do your fucking job, journo's. You're not kings.

>travel ban rollout being smooth
"We don’t usually fact-check claims like “smooth” — it’s vague, and it’s a matter of opinion —"
DIDN'T STOP YOU BEFORE, WHY NOW?

"but the rollout of the travel ban was so obviously not smooth that we’re making an exception here."
How convenient.

>problems at Delta coinciding with the travel ban implementation
Your digital backbone breaking just as you are implementing the travel ban, it's an adept misfortune indeed. Certainly worse than it would have been otherwise.

>some guy being union yes or no
It's like the president has priorities.

>approval rating of the media
Associated Press, granddaddy of globalist outlets proudly confirmed that out of all Americans who read their news, only 6% trust them. Makes you wonder what the attraction is.

>WikiLeaks currently not spreading classified information
Currently. Enough said.

>an article being discredited
He said, sh- OH FUCK THIS

>not having contact with Russia
When you even produce the contradition yourself, you know you're fucked. Could have =/= Did.

>9th circuit guesswork
Under special circumstances, you're right. Have a sticker.

>9th circuit turmoil
No proof that it isn't? No argument.

>Clinton selling uranium
Was she Secretary of State? Yes? Then why wasn't she involved? It was her responsibility.

>ignoring fine-tuned machine claim
>ignoring Trump's example of Dan Coats
Convenient.

>Walmart
Prove the connection.

>GM
Kind to ignore his achievements. Really.

More fake news, eh?

Not really surprising.

he could say a thousand lies and still have thousands before he catchers up with the growing number of leftist lies.

face it, the left has gone so off the rails people would rather stay on the trump train so long as it just doesn't go as far off.

they have made the amount of room he has to fuck up frighteningly big for those not already against him.

This is an accurate summary of the article.

Also, archive these shits, fuckers:
archive.is/lDODt

>Isn't it disconcerting that he isn't receiving good information?

1/10 apply yourself.