This is Malcolm Nance

>US Intelligence +35 yrs
>Expert AQ/ISIL/Jihadi Strategy, Tactics, Ideology.
>Torture, Russian Cyber!
>NY Times Bestselling Author
>Navy Senior Chief. NBC/MSNBC

Sup Forums, look at his credentials. When he says Wikileaks is an arm of Russian intelligence, you better believe he knows what he's talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also the reason russia so easily hacked us

he's a dumb nigger, that's what I think.

he got those credentials largely in part because of affirmative action policies

Token black Intel analyst
Low level CIA
Complete network shill on tour to the highest bidder

>yeah maybe not

>NY Times Bestselling Author
>Navy Senior Chief. NBC/MSNBC

Ya blew it, fake news is coordinated above your pay grade son.

Why don't you go get them?

lmao is his sling strapped on top of his gas block/front sight?

Here he is schooling a literal alt-right faggot on why Hillary was a better choice than Trump, why the DNC was chosen as Russia's target, and why Wikileaks was fed precision leaks directly from Russian intel.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

Do you need any more proof?

So he's a shill for the shadow government then.

he is not black

>>US Intelligence +35 yrs
So he took trashbags full of money and crates of guns to terrorists for 'us interests'?

affirmative action does not exist in the military (yet) and certainly didn't exist when he was enlisted. this based black man has done more for his country than you or your entire lineage ever will.

why i should believe a nigger?

So everything in the leaks was still true then?

Ironic coming from you

Nope, sorry, fuck you

sometimes policies are implicit (not in writing) and its about political correctness and going with whatever command wants. Command doesn't have to make a policy official for it to have an effect, it just has to become part of the culture and consciousness, even subconscious perhaps. The vast majority of white people in the military don't want to be seen as racist, so of course there is going to be some kind of implicit white guilt powered affirmative action, even if it isn't required in writing by law.

This.
The Military is entirely built on the principle of your capability and merit because it's a tool with a specific purpose that needs to be the best at fulfilling that purpose.

Also, I love watching Milo. Not even that he's that good at arguing, I just like watching his persona, it's like a british Ruby Rhod

fpbp
/thread

>Diversity hire

#1 He's a negro.
#2 He's a negro and not part of my country, he's a foreigner.

Based black bro is based

I love how this awesome dude is BTFOing the shittalking kids on this board.
>makes the racists mad by being a successful black man
>actually has more experience than any of the useful idiot armchair politicians here
>he supports the people who are good for america
'Nuff said

Also he said that Trump would mention something and then the leaks the next day would correspond, but that wasn't how it worked. They released the emails in segments, yes, but it was organized by date/time not subject matter. At least in the case of the podesta leaks, where it was a daily release of about a thousand per day, they were in order of time not related to whatever the media was talking about. This guy is either retarded or dishonest, and I am guessing both.

>wikileaks was started by Julian Assange
>an Australian
>implying wikileaks isn't just highly advanced shitposting

>He conceptualized and spearheaded the Advanced Terrorism, Abduction and Hostage Survival school (ATAHS), a special survival program designed to train Special Mission Units, Navy SEALS and members of the U.S. Intelligence Community in resisting torture, exploitation and escaping terrorist captivity by al-Qaeda.[citation needed]
>At ATAHS, he led an al-Qaeda simulation group to expose high risk of capture trainees to the Al Qaeda organization and its abduction and attack tactics.[citation needed]

He wrote his own Wikipedia entry

>suddenly democrats hate wikileaks and love the military
When did this happen?

>a literal alt-right faggot
Why is the Left so rabidly homophobic?

Is he good at cyber?

You came to the wrong place with that line of bullshit.

>extremely seasoned in the art of deception and doing as he is told by his superiors
>trustworthy to the average citizen
Pick one and only one.

Ok whatever you say paco.

>Sup Forums, look at this diversity hire.

There ya go fixed it for ya.

wow he literally got to LARP as al-qadea and he was the leader. this guy must have a twisted ego and psyche, if he wasn't able to keep some kind of work-life balance.

>never served

Yea he is so high level they gave him a fucking oil filter for a silencer an his AR looks like a fucking Walmart toy

>Black - OK
>US Intelligence +35 yrs - OK
>Expert AQ/ISIL/Jihadi Strategy, Tactics, Ideology - OK
>Torture, Russian Cyber - OK
>NY Times Bestselling Author - OK
>Navy Senior Chief. NBC/MSNBC - Fuck him.

Are scopes really supposed to be on top of that? It seems really high off the barrel's line of sight. That would make it so his rifle is only accurate at very specific distances.

ive seen better on gear queer

It's been established that the leaks are true but a lot of the conclusions drawn from them are circumstantial at best.

I dislike Trump as much as the next guy but the Media shot itself in the foot with its inconsistency towards integrity. There are times when they would have it and would rag on Trump and other times when they would just twist shit up or avoid things altogether to try to put their thumb on the scale.

>When he says Wikileaks is an arm of Russian intelligence, you better believe he knows what he's talking about.

too much money at stake to take anybody's unverified claims seriously, nobody cares, just get ready for next presidential election

He can be okay elsewhere, not with Whites.

White race is not the same as the savage negroes.

>35 years in the field
>has accomplishments
but HOW? How could this have happened?!?!?

Fuck off Shareblue. Everyone in the intelligence community has experience and accomplishments. We're not saying they're stupid, we're saying they're lying because it protects them from their crimes.

Never trust a nigger

>Former Spook
>Now works for MSNBC

I wouldn't trust this dude if he told me water was wet.

He was on the BBC recently and he said the CIA's main job was blackmailing politicians (over pedophilia and closet homosexuality obviously)

This guy is probably going to get offed for running his mouth and boasting.

>literal goverment spook

Yes it does. E7 single moms with neck tattoos are a thing.

Are you telling me that the Navy doesn't encourage black intelligence officers? It isn't affirmative action, it is just a psychological bias based on white guilt that might result in a kind of blind spot to incompetence.

>ny times best selling author

He's just the guy who they call in to talk about a thing. IF they don't like what he says, they don't bring him on to talk.

He's hardly twisting anything, he's probably just censored and kept off air when it comes to talking about shit that hurts Obama's image or is overly abstract military developments for normies

NASA put Chimpanzees in space suits... I will not ask the chimp about his experience in weightless environments

>implying wikileaks isn't literally being fed by Russia
People doubt this?

Meet the pro veteran spy who is touring all the msm news programs with his 14pt font book!!

>COD doesn't count

lol I like how he said he knew how to run a similar operation to sway an election. almost as if thats what he did as his job.

My point was, the reason I couldn't give less of a fuck about him was the MSNBC attachment. MSM is the brainwashing arm or the deep state.

>affirmative action doesn't exist in us military
Yes it does.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

I can guarantee you Russia has guys that can eat this guy alive.

He's no expert and the Russians are miles ahead of what this guy can even comprehend.

Underestimating Russia has led to the fall of many people and even empires.

The same retarded leftists who suddenly got writers block on where to go next with their Trump mystery story also tried to frame Assange in a Russian trap through a dummy dating website called Toddandclare.com

They seemingly forget that the RNC had a hack as well and surprise, nothing came of it because they aren't fucking scum.

got a link?

I trust Mike Baker (Former CIA officer) over him.

He says Russia would prefer Hillary because how predictable she is.

That doesn't really prove or disprove anything

Lel no. Shareblue can suck deepstate cock

fucking prove it.
The Military keeps women out of combat roles because they can't keep up out in the bush.
They treat soldiers more or less the same if they perform at the same level.

Don't get me wrong, people try. They try to push more AA shit into the military but given that they're basically beholden only to the president and the defense secretary, public outrage really doesn't dent their budget given that every president and every party is generally in support of keeping them flush with dosh

>it would take 300 people

Podestas password for p@ssword. When the fishing email told him to change it, he changed it to p@ssword1.

Who does russia matter?
I know the US only has 200 million whites or so, but Russia does not have 150 million whites either, they have millions of asians and caucasians.

I listened to what he had to say. But he's saying the reason he believes that wikileaks is a russian outpost is because "they more or less blatantly state they are".

>MFW wtf is he taking about

What is shareblue?
sounds like leftist breitbart

kek

The politics of promotion isn't codified but it's there. There are plenty of bullshit policies in place though as well, like no matter how bad you are at speaking english you can't be turned down for a promotion on that basis. Because you know, the ability to communicate is just not important in a leadership role. Let Akmud Aminyashed have his e-5.

Civilians detected

EU has population of 500 million with more roads for expansion, Russia has 150 million with millions of literal mongoloids and shitskins, Russia is a false threat to serve some greater international world order purpose.

Both Russia and the USA are in the same plot.

>affirmative action does not exist in the military

When all the boomers are dead hackers are gonna have to look for a new job amirite?

This nigger is straight up a talking head. I don't care if he put two rounds through each of Bin Ladens eyes, he's just pulling stuff out of his ass to back up every idiotic claim the left makes so they can point over their shoulder at him while leaping to their next conclusion.

Looks like a guy who knows where his bread is buttered.

Nope, sorry. I have reasons to trust Wikileaks, not this guy, whoever he is.

It shows that the same leftist/globalist black hand that is trying to undermine Trump by tying him to Russia attempted the same retarded trick to similarly failed results already;

It is sheer amateurish desperation by leftists who cannot argue the fact that Wikileaks was originally a target of neocon hatred before they "turned" on Democrats and targeted Hillary. That fact alone is proof enough to anyone that Neocons/Dems ARE front groups for a shadowy uniparty.The only people who hate Wikileaks are those who operate as a part of or have been inveigled to support the front groups of the uniparty (bluepilled normies).

That and the 10 years of flawless reporting on any variety of political regimes including thousands of anti-Putin leaks.

Our navy can literally not be beat by Russia, we keep our navy and russia can not bother us nor could they get far in an invasion of USA which is a larger front than anything in the world.

If he's so good at analysis, did he predict a Trump or Clinton win?

>hurrr durrrr what is being payed to lie

obvious obama shill.

Actually yes I wanna see some type of proof russia did it. all I have ever seen is intelligence agency's via fake news said it happened. So I'm just supposed to take your word for it given all the lies the media's been spilling . And trust a spys word. I just want to see the proof and then bam it would be end of argument

No one bothered to record it and put it up on youtube. I saw it live on BBC News 24.

He went from the streets to the military.

>Nigger named Nancey

No

how is this russia bullshit still a thing but no one talks about seth rich anymore

This video shows us why Americans are so stupid. You better believe he knows what he is talking about also:
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

Absolutely civilian

Why do people assume that intelligence officers are actually, intelligent....

>US Intelligence +35 yrs

he's 55, meaning he'd had to have been in the "intelligence community" from when he was younger than 20.

Forget the medias lies, why are we suddenly expected to buy the bullshit from the fucking IC? These are the same people who for 16 years screamed no blood for oil, and complained that we were lead into the war in Iraq based on faulty intelligence regarding WMDs. Now they want us to just defer to the first darkie feeding us a line about how it's ebul russians that kept poor HRC from getting HER TURN.

no definition in those arms
armchair warrior?

if he mentioned the word blackmail and pedos in the same sentence he would be found with 6 bullets to the back of his head,underneath the potomac with cement boots and a columbian necktie

Yup, there's no quotas or anything but you can be fucking sure that any section without a loud mouth black female NCO in it somewhere will get a fucking IG complaint from 7 year e-4 loudmouth black female. At which point the discrepancy will be remedied.

He operated radios in the navy.

Except it wasn't 300 hundred intelligence staff but rather multiple hundreds if not thousands of untrained, weaponized autistic 4channers and redditors, that DID IT FOR FREE. Wikileaks dropped that shit and the masses picked it up and scrutinized it, shared info, and basically crowd sourced the entire fucking thing.

This dude is simply looking at a problem from his own particular limitations or limitations set up in a standard intelligence organization, a confirmation bias of sorts, but little does he know that his mode of thinking and operation has been completely eclipsed by a bunch a internet users who, like I said had no particular training but a drive to tear through all this available info much like distributed computing was able to go through ENORMOUS amounts of data in the past via folding@home.

It's not rocket science how this shit was tore down as fast as it was. Hell, it's as simple as 1-2-3, and it doesn't take trained personnel with expensive equipment and stringent guidelines.

what the fuck is with this dudes gear, why is he using pre-2000 gear.