Ethical dilemma

I work at a restaurant and the entire kitchen is Mexican. They don't seem like bad people but many are most certainly illegal. I usually abide by the "live-and-let-live" way of life. I love Trump but is it ethical to report them to ICE?

Also, how do I ensure my identity is protected as the one that made the report?

turn the other cheek, goy

Nah, just the criminal ones.

Remove bean

>I love Trump but is it ethical to report them to ICE?

Trump decreed that illegals who do not commit crimes are allowed to stay, for now.

It's unethical for your employer to have hired them in the first place, and it's unethical for them to have emigrated illegally.

If you support Trump then be logically consistent and follow through by reporting these illegals to ICE. If you actually believe in the cause Trump supports you'll do it otherwise its just rhetoric.

On the otherhand, fucking with your place of employment is a bad idea. Might be a better idea to wait for when e-verify is mandated and the illegal problem will take care of itself.

>illegal immigrant
>do not commit crimes
>illegal immigrant
>illegal

bro i'm in the same situation. i know a dude who is publicly saying "undocumented and unafraid," "fuck trump," and "i'm not going nowhere." he seems like a good guy otherwise, but i want to report his ass just out of principle. he's flaunting our laws so fuckin smugly. if his dumb ass just laid low, nobody would probably care but he's being such a cunt about it.

You know what I mean. Trump is a liberal at heart; he doesn't want to "tear apart families" if he doesn't have to. His plan is to disincentivize illegal immigration benefits until they just deport themselves.

you know what you need to do

If you do, don't tell anyone. Your boss won't like that he suddenly has to hire a new crew.

Idk, is it ethical that Mexico can't take care of their own citizenry?

Is it ethical for illegals to occupy jobs and housing that should go to a legal citizen instead?

My family went through the legal process when I came to the US, and it's a fucking insult that me and my family who had to do everything right to live and work in this country get disregarded for people who don't actually care about this country.

All these 1st and 2nd generation immigrants saying 'My America'. when they have no history or established sentiments for the land they occupy. They live here because of the liberal dream all on the tax payers dollars.

Go fix your own country and be proud of your own heritage, instead of running away to our country illegally and expecting to be treated like you're willing to die for our country.

>is it ethical to report them to ICE?
listen kid. you literally get paid less because these people work their. imagine what pay you can ask for when the kitchen is cleared out and theyre desperate to retain trained staff

Same here OP. I get along with the mexi's in my neighborhood . Might be because WE all hate the blacks and sudden rise of Somali mudslimes .. I know they have my back . Just think prison politics, who the real threat ?

This is the sole reason I moved my company from the USA to China. Greedy, entitled fuckers like you who think they deserve higher wages for shit jobs.

cool beans bean

I don't think it's unethical. Sounds like it would break your moral code. If they're not dangerous criminals why don't you find a better thing to do?

enjoy your 20% tax.

not to mention the massive "political risk". surely you looked into that.

>paying 4 dollars a day for 10 hours worth of labor and no risk of lawsuits for firing incompetent workers.
>Paying at least 50 dollars a day for 8 hours a worth of labor and exposing my ass to lawsuits for firing a shit worker.

I'll gladly pay 20% tax, as the cost can easily be passed to consumers.

American labor law is shit.

>is it ethical to report them to ICE?

>is it ethical to turn a blind eye to fact they are here ILLEGALLY?
>is it ethical to let fellow Americans lose opportunities for jobs so illegals can have them?
>is it ethical for you to be such an emotional cuck traitor to your country?

You figure it out faggot.

If you are not a part of the solution you are a part of the problem.

The more of them we can get out of this country the better

> bb-but-But the jobs they are in nobody would take

Mother of god, that type of rebuttal is the exact mindset the Jew wants you to believe so that they will not have to increase the minimum wage.

If they can keep more sheckles then they will keep the ignorant non-English speaking illegals on the grills

Bump

the county I live in has only 3.4% unemployment and is the richest county in my state. There are postings every hour for jobs on Craigslist

I just don't feel right. They can't control the fact that their home country is shit, but at the same time I'm firmly against illegal immigration. I don't want to potentially fuck my business over either

when did I ever say Americans wouldn't want the jobs they have?

Film it!!!!!

Don't report all of them, report ONE of them, and the investigation might find the others. Try and figure out which spic is likely to have someone else reporting on them (fights with GF or BF all the time). See if any of them have a facebook...

Man... I've worked with my fair share of mex and they're decent hardworking people. I would just let it slide.

found the nigger

>"i'm not going nowhere."

he has to go back, report

>I just don't feel right.
>feel
>I only have to obey laws I feel good about

post your boipussi faggot

The whole of the law, is the law.

it is not ethical to report them unprompted nor is it ethical to lie and say that they are here legally

Haha a mexican complaining about a $~2 raise