Climate Change Isn't Rea-

Other urls found in this thread:

aurora-service.eu/solar-activity/
youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ
wattsupwiththat.com/2015/11/23/chaos-climate-part-2-chaos-stability/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html#ixzz4XlWgDL48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's hot in California and Florida
HOLY SHIT THE WORLD'S ENDING

14 degrees higher than average here but still 9 shy of the record high

It's been completely chill all week in Florida. High in the mid to high seventies maybe low eighties with a breeze and low humidity. Super nice. Mornings and night it gets down between 55 and 65 degrees. Slight chill perhaps but clear and moonlit. No idea wtf this map is talking about. It didn't break 80 till late afternoon today and dropped right back down. I was outside most of the day and along the Gulf.

>tfw the Jews invented climate change so winter wouldn't come and the grass keeps growing so you have to keep buying has to mow the lawn

>doesn't have a lawn service
kek

>Climate Change...
>Not believing shadow government controls all weather and that there is a massive weather war between all major countries.

People that make these threads with the sub-

IQ < 90 || AGE < 14

The premise of "runaway greenhouse effect, from humans combusting hydrocarbons" is what isn't real.

Of course the climate changes. Fucking straw man. Go read up on thermodynamics, physics of photons, physics of phonons, chaos theory, statistics, software modeling, most importantly... the scientific method. Extra credit if you consider solar sunspot cycles and the variability of the earth's core temperature flux.

Man made climate change has already been proven false. The IPCC changes the software model and manipulates raw temperature data, to get the results they want. Even when doing they, the model has failed to predict anything.

Just ask yourself this: Do you have confidence, that a politically driven issue is correct, about a ~4.5 billion year old non-linear chaotic system.

Don't let the modern world Phineas Gage your brain.

>implying we would have lawn services when the mexicans leave

Wrong and wrong. The true culprits were exposed in an innocent children's computer game nearly 20 years ago.

Same temps as when i was a kid.

Quite a few "white" lawn services in my area. I've had one until my recent cuban.

Thats what spring looks like nigger

>weather =/= climate change
>e-except when it does

You're half right. The Jews are behind climate change to get the mudslimes out of the Middle East and into Europe, which is slowly becoming habitable for shitskins

>Solar Flares are a thing...
aurora-service.eu/solar-activity/

Imagine that you fucktard

youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ
Professor Ian Plimer - Climate Change driven by the Sun

it's not supposed to be that warm in the front range of colorado

Burgers think this is hot.
Pic fuckin related, that is Celsius

dry or humid?

the giant ball of exploding hydrogen in the sky does something with the weather...

so does the pool of molten carbon seeping and exploding out into the atmosphere on a daily basis.

but no, humans are capable of completely destroying the planet all by themselves with combustion engines.

It's winter here you tard

also is that morning temp? i thought the rest of the world was on 24 hour time

It's pretty funny how arrogant humans are.

The amount of people who say that weather is different from climate whenever it's cold and then say "look at the weather" when it's hot...

in ÂșC

Climate goes in cycles and always have. Did you know NOAA and NASA fix temperature readings so that every year is the "hottest year ever" so yeah

Yea what's the deal with the faux temps in areas like Africa or shit holes without sensors? Is the agenda that important? FFS

They want their carbon taxes BAD

Well carbon tax seemed like a no brainer since it's basically like easy money like wall street. Produces nothing etc. They also really want a cashless society using something akin to bitcoin where they can track every single transaction ever and tax it.

That's not how you build a wheel. Try again.

The only proof you need, is that people insist the science is "settled". That concept is anti-science.

Try to form an argument asserting a "runaway greenhouse" effect caused by co2.

Here is some info on how feedback loops in chaotic systems to study.

wattsupwiththat.com/2015/11/23/chaos-climate-part-2-chaos-stability/

Btw, NOAA data is bunk.
Garbage In / Garbage Out
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html#ixzz4XlWgDL48

This. This is why the government pushes this shit. Because the science is in it's infancy.

climate change is real and it's fucking awesome! Love climate change.

Also this.

People that are boners out for man made climate change are not using their brains.

Also, their solution is to go back to the stone age. They have no idea the energy consumption of the modern world along with the net energy of "renewables". They are just novelties right now. Look up global energy consumption in Joules. Then do the math.

1) CFCs are now outlawed
2) Carbon Dioxide retains less heat than actual air, and isn't a mized gas. It rises as it gets hot and sinks when it cools. It holds heat for only 5 miliseconds. It is only .04% of the atmosphere.
3) Methane retains heat 72 times longer than Carbon Dioxide, however it is only .00017% of the atmosphere, meaning the hydrogen, being 4% of the atmosphere is 15 times more responsible for the heat of the Earth, if you acknowledge the fact that methane only lasts in the atmosphere for 12 years before breaking down into carbon dioxide then you must acknowledge that methane is irrelevant completely.

So, how is global warming going to destroy us?

Water is literally the most dangerous greenhouse gas, by a LARGE magnitude.

I do believe in climate change, but I think it's due to the sheer amount of atomic and nuclear weapon tests we've conductdd over the years rather than cow farts or smoke

This. Also it's not man-made.

Thanks for the mild winter, climate.

I'd actually believe in cow farts/livestock being the cause rather than nuclear testing. I consume tons of meat and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Highest temp in the whole county is 30 degrees Celsius. Come on mate. Last weeked i was outside In an open stadium in 41+ degree temps

Listen you fagot, this winter was cold as fuck. One thing I can say for sure there is not enough global warming!

Nah thats just the europeans

News flash: the climate changes. All the time.

Cry more

Of course climate change is real
I thought the debate was about whether or not it was man made?

Water and methane

The north is going to get rekt when all those gasses under the permafrost come up

So anytime it gets hot or cold we are gonna be screaming about climate change now??

Goddamit you are correct. Several billion years ago (before life defaced the pristine planet) CO2 was tens of percent (not ppm) CO2 and there was no O2 in the atmosphere. That is the state of nature and must be restored. The only way to do this is to KILL ALL LIFE!

Fuck ecotards are morons.

Whites are the biggest threat to the Jew World Order, so Jews are working non-stop to destroy us.

Fuck the Jew-Nited Nations and the Jew World Order!