Is he trying to distract us from something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
archive.is/NfFgW
livingresistance.com/2017/02/06/dc-police-chief-mishandled-case-multiple-men-raping-11-yr-old-child/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1656219
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(extortion)
wearelumos.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

confirm hes not already dead

well, what goes around comets around.

Who is the guy who Clinton retweeted?

the other day i was thinking pizzagate might be someone's 12D chess game to make people not want to have kids

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH

no breakthrough

>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND

nothing found

>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING

everybody still free

>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

because

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

GIANT CIRCLEJERK

SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS

PIZZATARDS BTFO

PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Philippe Reines - was a senior advisor to HRC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

It's actually a scheme by Chinese takeout cartels to stop people eating pizza and get them to eat more fried rice.
You didnt hear this from me.

archive.is/NfFgW

He's always been obsessed with little grey men. Well, little gay men. Well, not men so much as little gay boys. Actually they aren't really gay, he just makes them do gay things. He's always been obsessed with little boys.

livingresistance.com/2017/02/06/dc-police-chief-mishandled-case-multiple-men-raping-11-yr-old-child/

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1656219

kek

is his interest in extraterrestrials a ruse?

Someone change "Aliens" to either "Pizza" or "Kids"

keep posting this in every thread, you sound scared lad
>he posts it every night

(You) think you're hot shit, dontcha!

So, what happened to his right hand?

His fingers have clearly been crushed by someone who clenched his hand with a lot of force.

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH

no breakthrough

>HUNDREDS OF KREMLIN CONNECTIONS FOUND

nothing found

>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING

everybody still free

>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

because

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

GIANT CIRCLEJERK

SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS

RUSSIATARDS BTFO

RUSSIAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

We've arrrested tons of shits here......

Hollywood insider here, not larping or anything
I write and design for some shows like the Simpsons, bobs burgers and used to help with Futurama .

We've been rubbing it in the face of people for years trying to expose them, please look into episodes of Futurama where the liberal cockroaches own a pizza parlour with a special type of "bean sauce", stop looking into DC , the operations are world wide. Many shows where cancelled because they were scared that Hollywood child sex and cannibalism would be exposed

You're going to hang after being tortured for 72 hours, faggot. Kill yourself now.

We're looking all over, just have a vendetta against this guy first.

PODESTA DID NOTHING WRONG

Start looking into nickelodean kid shows, Ashton Kutcher is also a fraud. He is using his organisation as a platform to blackmail politicians and artists.

Which shows were cancelled?

Can someone post the picture of reptilians baiting ayy lmaos baiting kikes baiting etc pls

Dan Schneider?

Same Thai nigger every time.

>Frank I found a handkerchief that might be yours
> it has a map of back country Ohio roads on it
>mfw may be picker related

Regular show and Futurama are the ones I know for a fact we're trying to expose these sex rings, freaks and geeks had coincidences in some scenes

>Start looking into nickelodean kid shows

I really don't want to, but I will.

Current or past?

Marc Summers always gave me a bad vibe.

past, miley Cyrus - Ariana grande era is where all the wierd shit were being shown

That's when it became openly crazy.

But this isn't exactly a new game in pedowood.

mafia used to break fingers

Good call.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(extortion)

Ya think ya haught shit dontcha

Digits say he is hiding somthein goys!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thread derailed

thread was dead before his post

Hope the prick sees the 6's...that aint good for heum!!!

Wut

You think you're hot shit, don't ya? Foot doctors are always gay Skippy

Digits say quads he's hiding sumetin!!

Podesta, do you know about the early days of the Kimberly Diamond mines? Do you know what they did to the native workers who stole diamonds? Don't worry, they didn't kill them, that would be like junking your Mercedes just because it has a broken spring.

No, if they caught them, they had to make sure they could go on working, but they also had to make sure they could never run away. The operation was called Hobbling.

o my

Is interesting to see old shows where they tried to say something. I think in one episode of the simpsons there was a pizza store with a cartel of "we kidnap your children" or something like that, can any user post that picture again?

>PODESTA DID NOTHING WRONG

these are not the droids you are looking for

>stop looking into DC , the operations are world wide.

Is frightening how money and power can change a person, you have J.K Rowling, a woman who could be your mother/wife that was writing a novel for kids because she was jobless

wearelumos.org/

To have a possible organization for pedos (look at the symbol).

Evens even ;)

bump this shit for the poor kids

They probably would have tried to pull off blue beam if shillary got elected desu

Wouldn't be surprised if we see it next dem pres

I have a theory. John feels truly awful about what he and Tony did. Deep inside though. He leaves sloppy clues and leaked the vid himself probably, although much of it was out of trimphabt and perverted arrogance. The rest was wanting to die and be arrested. John wishes he never got ritualistically raped and molested himself. He hates his existence and wants to be caught.

bump