Welp, as much as I hate Milo for profiting and getting popular over Sup Forums's lingo...

Welp, as much as I hate Milo for profiting and getting popular over Sup Forums's lingo, he is exactly the weapon we need to combat smug liberals

We need to see him square off against Trevor Noah, Colbert, Meyers, and maybe their God, Jon Stewart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qd1c6r4An-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He always has been our guy. The crybaby. nazis on this board were just mad that he made money with his beliefs.

We need more than just Milo, the Faggot-Jew.

I like Milo

:3

Spencer is useful too.

/ourguy/

never. He's a race mixing kike and a civic nationalist. He's denounced white nationalism. He is useful give some redpills to normies, but he will never be /ourguy/

Although I would be in favor of him if he started preaching white nationalism.

Considering what he's done tonight, he's /ourguy/ now. he got all the liberals on the panel to tell him to go fuck himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=qd1c6r4An-c

Yeah no shit

This

Milo has always been based

White nationalism is retarded, go back to stormfag with your liberal identity politics

At this point it isn't even about him not being 100% Sup Forumsack, it's more that he promotes the 1st and the 2nd amendments

If Sup Forums could only pick two things to defend, it'd be those two amendments

There's lots of useful guys. Some of Sup Forums may hate them cuz they're not extreme enough, but everyone on the alt-right, yes, even the alt-lite, is bringing people to us.

It starts with a Jontron video. Then they see him speaking with Sargon. Then they see Sargon debating /ourguys/ and realize even Sargon's a cuck.

Then they become /one of us/

Fuck he's good looking.
I'd attempt to tongue his prostate if he presented on all fours.

>be homosexual male
>give and receive commies from non whites
>race mixer
Nazi please, the only thing he mixes is shit and semen, ain't no babes made in the Booty hole stormnigger

you'll come around. We all do.

This. He's a great entry level redpill, and he's what brought me here this time last year, but I've taken too many redpills to enjoy watching him like the normies

Milo carpet bombed all those snowflakes over at HBO. It was fucking delicious!

Our guy is JonTron

you fuckers whining about
>racemixing
>jew
>faggot
have never redpilled anyone. this is how you do it. it's not an all-or-nothing-lighting-strike-moment when you're blue-haired one day and stormfag the next.

ask any person who claims they took the red pill. it's a process. and Milo is exactly the person we need to do it.

There can be only one

honestly, I still haven't gotten the redpill on him

>we all come around to being liberal identity fag retards

Seriously kill yourself, you are only hurting right-wing movements. You're the Antifa, the David Brock of the right.

The Right wing won't survive with a majority non-white country

The problem is that the other side always get's homecourt advantage. The host literally has the power to shut you down and dictate the flow of your statements. Typically the host will make a blanket statement like "that sounds racist" and the entire audience will uproarious cheer and clap. Never an even playing field.

BOOOOOO

Fucking stormfag upset because his perfect fucking aryan prince isn't the one preaching his perfect version of white nationalist propaganda.

Milo did a good job, especially during the interview portion. He fucked up in the panel by getting personal with everyone and doing that awkward thing with trying to offend everyone.

But the primary objective wasn't to be perfect, it was to insert him as a rational counter to the leftist narrative.

What's with this liberal bullshit? My only real concern right now is establishing a white ethno-state. And without us, pulling the window this way, ring wingers will never be able to win because they'll be too extreme to the normies.

also this

>it's a process

It's war, and we need more charismatic people, like Milo, to stand with us, without saying they're with us.

the left has been reduced to "go fuck yourself" just like Jim Jefferies on the very same show last week. These people are lost. Classic lib tactics throughout of shouting your opponent down and then cursing at them.

He's the hero we need but not the hero we want.

No he's not, he can't debate for shit. He can't talk for shit, he's completely ineffective and corny in his speaking. The only reason he is known is because Kike Enoch and other cointelpro faggots shill for him.

A young gay Christopher Hitchens that believes in Jesus.
He just needs to back off the personal insults and he would dunk people like Michael Jordan.

>Lol
David Duke CTR

have you listened to his livestreams

he's completely fucking right wing, at some points he almost sounded like he was going into white supremacy territory but holding back

im not a white supremacist so you might not think he's "redpilled as fuck" but I think Jon is the living embodiment of Sup Forums

Milo couldn't handle Jon Stewart desu

You can't outsmug, you need a different approach. Molyneux is a better match up against Jon Stewart desu

DELET THIS

I drop the occasional nigger bomb when it's called for, in traffic usually. But like, no one successful and happy has ever said the phrase "race mixing kike."

I enjoy how much chaos he is bringing to modern political discourse, and how he keeps rising up in popularity because of it.

white supremacist and white nationalist aren't the same thing. WN just want a country for whites and whites only. Supremacist tend to be arrogant assholes tho, I will say.

No, we need to square off with Milo, Bill Maher, and all the other "personalities" you listed.

Here's who we need on the team: Cumia, McInnes, Jones, Pewdiepie, Sam Hyde

Joe Rogan can do the rest, ironically he's the gateway drug to the redpill. Everybody else is an agent for the Wizard of Oz.

We need our own media outlet but that would require at least one Sup Forumsack with actual money. As far as I can tell everyone here is lower-middle class.

Milo gets too distracted like ADD in a toy store. He would lose an real argument, not for the points that he brings up, but because his vindictiveness dissuades the majority layman.

He's appealing to normies, and that's all we need. My dad laughed his ass off watching his interview and couldn't help but agree. He's a degenerate faggot Jew, but he's /ourDegenerateFaggotJew/

sounds cringeworhty and rage-inducing. Should I still watch?

Too bad he died. I liked listening to him. He had a suave approach.

this

You had to add the "and happy" part in eh?

t. Mel Gibson

>Milo couldn't handle Jon Stewart desu

How is he any different from the others?

Did a good job? you have LOW standards.

Milo is subpar and couldn't give a fuck about the things he says. He is talking his way to the bank while you morons fistpump and imagine that he's somehow changing the world.

I can't wait for his heel turn once Maher retires or hopefully dies from nh.lymphoma

POL IS NOT A GODDAMN WHITE NATIONALIST BOARD YOU FUCKING LOSER

Hmmmm....

^^ALT.KEK ALERT!

We need to convert people to our side then. People with large audiences and large wallets. Charisma and money will win this war.

Milo doesn't win anything by being an obnoxious faggot and getting told to fuck off. Unless you're willing to give him money for it, of course.

Milo go to bed. You're drinking to much.

>hating Milo for being the (((voice of Sup Forums)))

he came exactly when I wanted someone like him to and I'm pretty sure someone at the White House is writing his scripts

10/10 timeline

B8 or female shitlib?

I consider myself a pretty moderate white nationalist now after the election, but it would be retarded for Milo to be "pro white nationalism" when it's funnier for leftists to call them evil Nazi Hitler if he disavows it.

>We need more than just Milo, the Faggot-Jew.
We need a young handsome well spoken black man. Young is key.

His college Q&As are awesome, since they're just a proof of concept for how retarded niggers are (esp. when they've been super subverted on communism and jew culture)

He's not. I'd place Stewart in the same exact tier as Cobert. They're both dumbasses who came off as intelligent because their opposition were a bunch of old fuck "Muh Jesus" Republicans.

It's the one thing Liberals still don't understand. You can't use those same exact shaming tactics on Trump or Milo, because they're not cuckservatives. Cuckservatives actually wanted to be liked by Liberals. Milo & Trump types don't give a shit, and the irony is that they're both closer to Liberal politcs than they are to right wing. Even Milo admits it.

The Nu-Left can't understand that they're so far Left that even moderate Left fags like Milo or Trump can't stand them.

I don't consider Milo as smart or conservative at all, but he is the right wing version of the Libtard political comedian. Very little substance, but entertaining. I actually see a lot of shitlibs complain about how Milo has very little substance.

Which is true, but it's funny because Stewart, Maher, & Cobert never had substance either. The only thing those 3 kikes did is make fun of the Republican businessman straw man.
They mistakenly believe that Trump is that exact stereotype when he's really more of a Jock who just bullies & ridicules the shit out of retards.
That's what makes Trump so epic, he doesn't allow himself to be bullied around by a bunch of Limpwrist faggots.

The fact that Bill Maher genuinely calls Milo a young, gay Christopher Hitchens says a lot about the night.

Sure the two black men bum rushed Milo on the panel but Milo also has a fetish for black men talking down to him.

Overall, despite the actual lack of talk about politics with Milo it went well.

Doesn't exist

> race mixer
He can't have children you moron, hell might as well not reproduce yourself and we get milos faggot bloodline and your bloodline of mental retardation dried and a twofer

This Jewish homosexual with jungle fever is considered a nazi by antifa, think about that for a second. All he does is criticize feminism and muslim immigration and that's enough for him to be labeled a nazi.

Idk Milo got btfo by the spy on Russian hacking. I wish he would have tested him in that issue because it was an easy win. Other then that he did a great job.

this

Kekd hard

>he came exactly when I wanted

Wew... forgot I was on Sup Forums for a sec. Almost started fapping.

He is good for bringing normies here where they get redpilled, he turns people on to this stuff

Ever think he chose to be so open about his cock sucking abilities so he could get more screen time, thus more redpilling that can lead to normies coming here? Cause nowadays most men I see on tv, I think they're AT LEAST bisexual.

user is right. White nationalism along with white supremacist movements are politically untennable. The USA is 60% white and it's not getting any whiter. Thus, the right has to seek out an ideology that is inclusive of all like minded people. Civic nationalism is the only way forward without some outside force irreversibly changing the status quo.

>Race mixing
>Gay
I don't understand...

What about some countries in Europe.

Shhhhh don't worry civic nationalism is just a stepping stone, just play along

not /ourguy/ but a very useful asset