Kawaii ohio memes please!

Please send !

cincinnati is the worst city on earth, debate me

Ohio Goy-zaimasu

Cincinnati here. I plead no contest.

downtown looks like little somalia

you ever drive past the jobs and family services on central ave?

jesus christ

I actually stay just outside the 275 beltway for the most part. I had jury duty a couple years ago and that was last time I was actually in the city itself.

My sister used to live in Covington so I'd drive that way to see her. Once I was just across the river in Kentucky at a stop light when a bunch cop cruisers raced up and pulled in right front of me. The cops jumped out with their pistols drawn and bunch of ... "youths" standing on the corner put their hands up.

I slowly backed up and drove away...

Columbus here, been thinking about regrouping to my hometown of Akron, cleaning it up, and securing the Northeast.

Thoughts?

akron is lost

awoohio

Who has the screencap of the Native American who was sexually attracted to the actual state of Ohio?

haha what

Found it.
Enjoy.

bump so people read this shit

Fuck off this place sucks.

Go to Cleveland and tell me Cinci sucks, nigger.

go to toledo and tell me cincinnatti sucks

Cinci sucks, nigger.

What do I win?

It's one of those stories where you start off thinking wtf but by the end, even if you don't understand fully, you understand.

People should read this

westerville here. lots of trump voters. columbus is nearly lost and always goes blue

bump

East Cleveland here. Sometimes I hear gunshots from the streets and then the cops swarm near the cash station I can see from the window. Glad I live on the 23rd floor. Fuck this place, fuck the craters on Superior, and fuck Euclid for looking exactly like Mexico with a bombed out donut shop straight out of Fallout.

dude im not reading all that shit

basic gestalt or walk

In Cinci I can smoke weed in public and no one gives a shit. Also the niggers in my neighborhood are nice and productive members of society.

a guy takes MDMA with a hunter/historian on a federal park in ohio. they strip and cum thinking about the land. god bless ohio. i like kentucky more

B-but goetta... and Skyline Chili?

Yeah, I can't keep up this facade. Cincy sucks shit.

And how 'bout that streetcar we paid $100 million for that only goes 12 blocks and crashes and breaks down every other week?

I dated a girl from Westerville. Fuck that town. Burn it to the ground.

the fucking street car pulls right in front of me when im driving with NO WARNING

and it has 3 homeless niggers riding inside just for the warmth before they buy their next crack rock

bump

Hot Sauce Williams is legit though.

It is Kentucky's pimple it has no place in this thread.

Bump. Califaggot but half my family comes from Ohio.

You may only post in this thread if your city voted for Trump.
NOT SO FAST NON DAYTON FAGS

Covington here. Fuck Ohio. Ps your drivers suck.

Cincy here, you're full of shit, although I did see a dude smoking a blunt in the drive-through of the Arby's in Symmes behind me the other day.

By the way, why is the Loveland Frogman in Lake Isabella when Lake Isabella is in Symmes Township? Loveland fucking stole a cryptid, man, that shit ain't right.

Ft Mitchell here. Why hate Cincy.

I'm not gonna lie, hope the negro take back their homes from the smug hipsters and (((others))). I can't stand those elitest pricks in OTR.

Columbus

muslim take over is strong

Dayton here. Fuck this whole niginfested state. As soon as I'm off papers, I'm going to KY.