I took the red pill out into the streets and started a shit show at cal poly. Lefty hate me and tried to get me fired

I took the red pill out into the streets and started a shit show at cal poly. Lefty hate me and tried to get me fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

mustangnews.net/unidentified-individual-punches-man-distributing-pro-nazi-fliers/#
archive.is/GQDqh
archive.is/XZH5l
archive.is/jJPUi
reddit.com/user/JustaLeftyTroll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

nice

white power

Cool cop. Would press his uniform every morning.

>bluetooth headset
what an asshole

Nazis are one thing, but this? You've gone too far Sup Forums. We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>cop respects your freedom of speech

Nice

Great work OP!

Nioce

first Sup Forumsack i've seen who's actually white.

slo or pomona

Do you go to slo or u just there for the keks?

t. goes to slo

My bad I meant poly duh sorry also a stupid freshman

slo

>Literally watches a white supremacists back
>Clearly looking at his front

Someone better start hammering some gallows together because we'll need more than one.

Heil!

The DNA is being analyzed, We will find out how white I am in the next couple months

i'm very white. but i'm irish, so...

White powerrr

White power

keep it up

did I mention I got punched?

mustangnews.net/unidentified-individual-punches-man-distributing-pro-nazi-fliers/#

>watching back
>is actually watching his front
FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN

Why weren't you carrying that day?
Or did you just not want to deal with the legal hassles that comes with giving a cuck some free lead?

I had mace but It was started and ended so fast. I dropped it as he was running away, I was too disoriented to go after him.

Man this happens to our side too much!!

I empathize with you, and pls don't go out again unless you have a couple pals with you, to shoot anyone who attacks you.

I am so sorry to hear you got punched bro, and keep up the fight!

In CA you do not have the right to shoot someone for unarmed assault.

If you need help I will be there next time with some other Sup Forumsacks on campous Imma in AZ right now tho so next time I can help out

Dude that would just escalate things. The goal is to show libfags, especially college student ones, that free speech is free speech whether they like it or not. If he strikes back then he is branded a monster, rapist, and killer that should be banned. Then every other similar situation has precedent of being violent and is shut down. That in turn reinforces the liberal mind set that differing opinions are forbidden and not protected by freedom of speech.

You ever wanna come to canada and do this I'll join ya but let me tell you, there'll be a shit storm the likes you've never seen before!

Can you not take a punch?
I get my head knocked around when sparring and I have never get so disoriented that I'm unable to fight back. You usually get more adrenaline when you get injured and can fight even harder as a result.

Milk power

archive.is/GQDqh
>Milk is the new, creamy symbol of white racial purity in Donald Trump's America

archive.is/XZH5l
>White Supremacists Are Now Using Milk To Celebrate Trump and Racism

archive.is/jJPUi
>Peta Now Claiming Milk Is "Racist"

>posting in an FBI bait thread

>the Jew York city diversity reddit meetup represents Sup Forums

>literally every thread on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is more diverse and accepting than fucking liberals
Well shit

This is pol dude
People here don't actually get in fights just shitpost

I'm 320 pounds and I've been boxing since I was 7 and I'm 32 now.... I can bench press 480 pounds. Come at me pussy lips

Applied to SLO for civil engineering

Make kek bless me and let me go

gross

Send a message to this reddit account

reddit.com/user/JustaLeftyTroll/

Even the weakest liberal can put guys like Brian Shaw down with a few shots.
Weapons are the great equalizer of modern society.
That's why I'm always hesitant to start shit. A armed society is a polite society.

Did you have to make the flyer so edgy?

>FBI
>implying they're not /ourguys/

any way we can meme bluetooths as a symbol of white nationalism?

>sparring
Vs
>Sucker punched

Honestly I was just fucking around last message but I do agree with you, an armed society is a polite society.... I actually have boxed for close to 10 years and I am like you, I don't start shit mainly for the reason of I'm scared of someone stabbing me in a group

Depending on where you are having enough experience in boxing means that you fighting back could constitute assault with deadly weapons.

MAKE NAZIS AFRAID AGAIN

>see literally fascist racist nazi
>observe from afar
>organize with my local cell
>follow nazi back to their home
>collect name and identification
>post up fliers on their neighborhood warming neighbors of the Nazi presence
>call their place of work and ask their employer why they economically support the rise of fascism
>contact all family members and ask if they are part of the white supremacist cult
>follow the Nazi around town and have fellow antifa randomly run up and punch them in the face
>nazi goes crying to the police
>snot and tears running down face

Vancouver Canada....I went to the nationals so I made it decently far in amateurs but never did any pro shit..sucked I wasn't good enough for it but at the same time I got so damn tired of being punched in the head haha Where do you train out of?

The Swastika has political power

stalking someone is a good way to get shot by a guy like Zimmerman

beautiful

>the one white guy is trying hard not to get noticed
nice cover

Oh I'm not that user. Sorry man. My bro coworker used to do boxing and had some cool stories. My parents never encouraged me to do any sports. Just to eat too much food, shut up, do their chores, and stay out of the way.

>assault with a deadly weapon

I wish a fashy would

>Fascists are using bluetooths to coordinate assaults on minorities though observation and distraction

Fucking kek

checked and keked

haha your not missing out.... girls like the look of a boxer but all ym exs hated having to deal with black eyes and shit

No. Zimmerman gets off and you stay dead.
I don't see how you win there unless you are a disciple of Trudeau

How can she brag and show you off to her friends with bruises and cuts? God user don't you ever think of her feelings and needs?

Attacking nazis is self-defense

They literally can not be hurt enough

He should take more inspiration from the old Natsoc flyers, his looks too bland and dull and he should substitute white power for White Awakening. Also, why the fuck is he using Nazi the bloody idiot?

Probably because modern neo-nazis are dangerously stupid adherents of a failed anachronistic ideology

>Attacking nazis is self-defense
>They literally can not be hurt enough
Like Jews? and Abos?

Yeah the swastika is okay, but with the black splat and that font it looks like a flyer from the Creature of the Black Lagoon

It is part of the nazi ideology to exterminate others

Thus we act in self-defense now in order to prevent their taking control

Killing nazis is like hunting wolves

Letting the wolves run loose in your village is irresponsible

How could anyone be a reactionary in current year + 2, amirite? Its so old school lads

Dammit you are right.... I was so inconsiderate of her and her feelings. I'm going to call her up right now and do the right thing and ask for her hand in marriage! Thanks for straightening me up user!!

>Letting the wolves run loose in your village is irresponsible
So.... commies and Muslims are fair game too then, so Myanmar Buddhists are anti-fascists

>Walking around the town
>Notice a group of 4 faggots wearing antifa shirts
>Almost cracked their skulls open

He also has white skin!

Nazism isn't just an exclusive ideology user.

It is an ideology of extermination. Nazis will not allow others to exist. Anywhere.

And so it is up to us to act now, in self-defense to prevent them from seizing control over the State.

Communists always kill more and lose more men than Nazis.
If you want to choose the least amount of death go be Ancap. Who have killed far fewer than both groups.

Hahaha!

>almost blah blah blah

But you are a coward and weak. This is the position we will keep all nazis in. Forever.

Make Nazis afraid

I'm just an American soldier who won't tolerate racial death cults in my country or my city.

Learn to get along of gtfo

thanks for the insight anti-fa bot

Fuck you. Please wake up the normie whites so they take my leash off.

>I'm an American soldier
That's a very weak ethos.

The age of White Supremacy is over.

Learn to take order from colored people kids.

You have nothing left.

Did you masturbate while typing out your fantasy like that? Jesus you're pathetic.

You have two choices.

Get along in a multi-ethnic world

Get your teeth kicked down your white throat

Choose

But what if a black person rejects your multi-ethnic world? Would you let black people be fascists? What about Mexicans?

>American nazi party
Cringy but if it got them mad and they can't do shit to you go for it

I go there and heard all about you. Interesting. To be honest I thought it was a false flag since nobody serious actually dresses up like a Hollywood Nazi. Way to go full retard, retard.

That said I have some questions:
Are you a student?
What do you hope to accomplish by using outdated and hated banding?
Do you know people are trying to dox you?

People of color cannot be oppressors.

God created men
Sam Colt made them equal

>reddit.com/user/JustaLeftyTroll/

Sounds legally actionable to me (IANAL). I think of someone is going around slandering you and attempting to get you fired and persecuted based on that slander that you would have a great civil case against them, if not a criminal case (cospiracy, racketeering, woohoo!)